Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

Revalidation And Remobilization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Revalidation And Remobilization (189 Views)

Come In!! Revalidation / 2023 NYSC Remobilization And Revalidation / REVALIDATION ISSUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revalidation And Remobilization by OluwaLosheyi001: 12:53pm On Jul 14
REVALIDATION and REMOBILIZATION

REVALIDATION is Simply for people who registered for NYSC and received their call up letter but didn't go to camp because of personal reasons like
The state is too far
I can't afford to go to camp anymore
Etc

For revalidation
You don't need anything
You don't need money to apply for it. You can do it yourself with your phone
Re: Revalidation And Remobilization by OluwaLosheyi001: 12:55pm On Jul 14
REMOBILIZATION:

REMOBILISATION is simply second chance that's registration for those that went to camp and were admitted into NYSC, but along the line, they absconded or better still, they ran away.

Remobilization is just to admit those that absconded back into the scheme, they are to either start afresh or start from where they stopped, depending on the category of their offence as considered by the scheme.

EXAMPLES OF REMOBILIZING AND REVALIDATION

There is a difference between NYSC revalidation and Remobilization. Most people always confuse one for another. I will tell you the difference.
Re: Revalidation And Remobilization by OluwaLosheyi001: 12:56pm On Jul 14
RE-VALIDATION

"I have been deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp"

In another form, you have been deployed or posted to a state by NYSC and you refuse to show up in camp. After deployment, you are supposed to go for an orientation exercise.

Still not clear? let me use an example.

Mr. Kabril belongs to NYSC 2024 Batch A STREAM 1. He was deployed to Kaduna but he refused to go to the orientation camp.

Mr. Kabril is now ready for NYSC and wants to join NYSC 2024 Batch A STREAM 2 all he will need to do is REVALIDATE once the registration portal for Batch A STREAM 2 2024 is opened.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Business Consulting Survey / Learn To Trade & Make Daily Profits With Almost Zero Losses / Prospective Corp Members That Schooled In Ukraine And Awaiting Nysc Mobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.