Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,268 members, 7,981,495 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:38 PM

Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus (25142 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Gistmedia10: 1:11pm On Jul 14
A young Nigerian man was left embarrassed after his girlfriend rejected his proposal on her signing out day, which marks her graduation.

The man went to visit his girlfriend to celebrate her graduation with her. During the celebration, he decided to propose to her in front of everyone. He got down on one knee and asked her to marry him.

To his surprise, his girlfriend said no and walked away, leaving him kneeling with one knee and the ring hanging in the air, in front of all their friends and onlookers. The people who saw it felt bad for him and were shocked by what happened.
shocked

Why embarrass this young man in public? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF2hGffFEKs

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Aareakinwunmi: 1:16pm On Jul 14
The guy fall hand Sha.

See as the babe use am shine.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Sonnobax15(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14
lipsrsealed. I watched it on TikTok yesterday and I was really ashamed,not because I don't know him but because he really took enough time to disgrace the entire brotherhood's respect for "manhood" as a whole angry

Nigha really fvcked up like big time...

Why on earth would a man whose masculinity hasn't been tampered with go down on his God-like knees and beg one truck-load of wahala in the name of proposing to come into his life and frustrate him? angry

He no try at all,cuz he didn't only disgrace his hairy manhood on social media but also waited until the Over-fed native hen walked out on him....

266 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Hezzyluv: 1:25pm On Jul 14
If this is not the nominal skit we use to watch, honestly, the girl should be given an award because, this guy is a disgrace to men. He never bargained for this but serves him right.

I hate it when someone can't behave himself particularly in the public, the more reason why i don't take it lightly with my children when they misbehave at home. undecided

How can a fully grown up man misbehave this way? Who even bring this Idear of kneeling while proposing? Who said you must propose in public? The guys father most be ashamed of him on seeing this nonsense display by a nitwit that calls himself his son.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by ForValour: 1:31pm On Jul 14
Move on , boy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Kobicove(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14
The guy is a brainless idi0t!

I don't know where Nigerians learnt this nonsense public marriage proposal culture from?

Why would you intentionally put a person under pressure to accept your proposal? angry

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by SUPERBLOOM(f): 1:43pm On Jul 14
Eeyaaaaa lover boy. Sorry o

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by haphizz57(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14
D lady embarrased herself. My own opiniun

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Zonefree(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14
Imagine the parents of this young man mistakenly watch this video and see how their handsome son is on his knees begging a Nigerian baby whale to marry him undecided

Bandits are valuable than simps!

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Zonefree(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14
haphizz57:
No, the boy embarrassed himself. That girl is a queen, na her type we need for this country.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by haphizz57(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14
Zonefree:

No, the boy embarrassed himself. That girl is a queen, na her type we need for this country.
What are u trying to say sir? To hell with her. In some yrs later she's gonna regret her action. By dat time menopause go don dey knock her door. She ll now settle for less after rejecting diff beta men

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by zed7: 2:20pm On Jul 14
Nobody knows what to believe anymore in this social media era. I now need to doubt everything for my own sanity.

Views and cheap popularity has overtaken common sense. People will do anything now.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Mikelangelo: 2:23pm On Jul 14
Zonefree:
Imagine the parents of this young man mistakenly watch this video and see how their handsome son is on his knees begging a Nigerian baby whale to marry him undecided

Bandits are valuable than simps!

Your last line though, cracked me up big time. 😂

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Nicepoker(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14
What a disgrace. He might even be the one sponsoring her. What a shame.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Hezzyluv: 4:06pm On Jul 14
haphizz57:

Baba...., if that lady is my daughter or sister, I would do everything possible to buy her Gucci bag as gift for embarrassing that guy.

33 Likes

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Malroux: 4:13pm On Jul 14
Tufiakwa! Imagine seeing your own son or brother kneeling to beg a trouble to come into his life?

42 Likes

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Exceed15: 4:15pm On Jul 14
He is definition of a fool. A guy should know when a girl is going to say Yes. The gurl full ground sha.. she go blow up after giving birth.

20 Likes

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by haphizz57(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14
Hezzyluv:

Baba...., if that lady is my daughter or sister, I would do everything possible to buy her Gucci bag as gift for embarrassing that guy.
Why?
Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by shox: 4:19pm On Jul 14
As for me. I nack my babe belle. I con Dey my house Dey wait for the parents call to do the proposal

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Smitaro100(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14
grin
Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by danielclerkson(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. I watched it on TikTok yesterday and I was really ashamed,not because I don't know him but because he really took enough time to disgrace the entire brotherhood's respect of "manhood" as a whole angry

Nigha really fvcked up like big time...

Why on earth would a man whose masculinity hasn't been tampered with go down on his God-like knees and beg one truck-load of wahala in the name of proposing to come into his life and frustrate him? angry

He no try at all,cuz he didn't only disgrace his hairy manhood on social media but also waited until the native hen walked out on him....

Love makes you do crazy things sometimes
Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Feldie: 5:52pm On Jul 14
Something is wrong with some guys. How can you just accost your so called girl in public and bamboozle her with such charade in public? Why can't you both discuss it at home instead of pulling stunts like these? What did he even hope to achieve? You have a girlfriend, instead of you two to sit and discuss when you both wish to settle down you just pop up from nowhere and start shoving ring on her face. If you are guy hoping to do this nonsense, note that there is nothing you will gain from it. She either embarrass you or agree to marry you which is not even remotely a favor

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Feldie: 5:56pm On Jul 14
zed7:
Nobody knows what to believe anymore in this social media era. I now need to doubt everything for my own sanity.

Views and cheap popularity has overtaken common sense. People will do anything now.
this is totally real. You can see she just graduated and the guy wanted to propose on her graduation day. Most boys are so embarrassing it's actually insane

16 Likes

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Savedday2: 6:01pm On Jul 14
See the ugly ashawo wey this foolish SIMP dey kneel for!

Thunder fire all SIMP and all 9ja girls.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14
But why do you know that women lack conscience.

Ever heard that a woman died of heart attack?

The gender is something else

When a man propose to them and they are not at ease with it, why can't they go to the man and explain in a reasonable manner that they are not ready

Must they always disgrace the man

If you check it you will see that their relationship is not different from the typical 9ja relationship where the man take the woman as a daughter.

Why do this to a man who provides for you?

You must not say yes; just approach him and tell him to stand up.

Women usually don't face public disgrace and that is why they don't don't feel for men going through it.

Nsogbu ano

8 Likes

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Kaido: 6:25pm On Jul 14
Look at the fat fvck he is proposing to. Many guys lack self respect.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Gadafii: 8:31pm On Jul 14
Mumuu man
Serves him right, see the Bag of beans he's disgracing himself and his family for

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Jeon(f): 9:18pm On Jul 14
Feldie:
Something is wrong with some guys. How can you just accost your so called girl in public and bamboozle her with such charade in public? Why can't you both discuss it at home instead of pulling stunts like these? What did he even hope to achieve? You have a girlfriend, instead of you two to sit and discuss when you both wish to settle down you just pop up from nowhere and start shoving ring on her face. If you are guy hoping to do this nonsense, note that there is nothing you will gain from it. She either embarrass you or agree to marry you which is not even remotely a favor

Some of the Men love show-off!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:42pm On Jul 14
This is very likely staged.

But if you focus on making yourself a high value man...

Females will remind you to collect their number or scramble to become your Baby Mama.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Harddiskng(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14
God forbid!

This has to be staged.

Cuz the babe no even fine. 1/10

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Peakdesign23(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14
Brotherhood is so ashamed of you bro. You be correct simp.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus by Creamypie(m): 2:26am On Jul 15
Good for the idiot guy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.