Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl (320 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by Flesh22: 1:51pm On Jul 14
Good afternoon all, there is the girl I meet newly, where me and brother just rented somewhere in Lagos, she is very beautiful and intelligent for her age, though matured somehow, she look like someone that is 17, I guess from her mother. And me on the other hand, am scared of girls, really don't know how to talk to them, but yesterday when I told my friend, he said we should go to her mom shop, act as if we want to get something, then from there I talk to her, so I did as instructed, so when we go to the shop, she was more beautiful than I thought, a goodness, my friend started the conversation, then I continue, all through my stay at her mom shop, she was happy, laughing as if we already known each other for month, I really had a good time, did some introduction and the rest, then I left.
Later in the evening, as I was about going to buy fuel for the gen, she blocked me on my way, she was was smiling and also introduce herself to me again , but then I had no time to talk to her, just smiled back and told her later, because I needed to get to the filling station on time, so they won't close. Though I have not seen her till now, maybe she went to church, base on my conclusion she do like me, am not saying base on our conversation yesterday, but because of constant eye to eye contact and she normally ask about me when am not around from my brother and when I come to her shop to get something, she always want to attend to me, am I right with all this conclusion, I think yes.
My problem is the age difference, am 28 and she is 13, I want to tell her today that I like her, like they say age just a number, I like this girl, should I continue with this and make her my gf, what do guys think, thanks as I await ur response.
Re: I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by Dshocker(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14
Flesh22:
Good afternoon all, there is the girl I meet newly, where me and brother just rented somewhere in Lagos, she is very beautiful and intelligent for her age, though matured somehow, she look like someone that is 17, I guess from her mother. And me on the other hand, am scared of girls, really don't know how to talk to them, but yesterday when I told my friend, he said we should go to her mom shop, act as if we want to get something, then from there I talk to her, so I did as instructed, so when we go to the shop, she was more beautiful than I thought, a goodness, my friend started the conversation, then I continue, all through my stay at her mom shop, she was happy, laughing as if we already known each other for month, I really had a good time, did some introduction and the rest, then I left.
Later in the evening, as I was about going to buy fuel for the gen, she blocked me on my way, she was was smiling and also introduce herself to me again , but then I had no time to talk to her, just smiled back and told her later, because I needed to get to the filling station on time, so they won't close. Though I have not seen her till now, maybe she went to church, base on my conclusion she do like me, am not saying base on our conversation yesterday, but because of constant eye to eye contact and she normally ask about me when am not around from my brother and when I come to her shop to get something, she always want to attend to me, am I right with all this conclusion, I think yes.
My problem is the age difference, am 28 and she is 13, I want to tell her today that I like her, like they say age just a number, I like this girl, should I continue with this and make her my gf, what do guys think, thanks as I await ur response.

28yrs dating a 13yrs is not a barrier, in fact, both of you are good to go.

Op impregnate her first, lets see what the outcome would look like?
Re: I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by Veryyellowman: 1:57pm On Jul 14
Flesh22:

Nawa what kind of post is this, hope you are alright

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by Crucialgem(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14
Looooool pedophile spotted just leave the small girl alone

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by Pelumisamuel(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14
Statutory rape Just try it your life will never remain the same
Re: I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by Obiedun(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14
Paedophile!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by ObalendeCMS: 2:24pm On Jul 14
Guy, better free that bwitch if you can't wait till 18 or thereabouts.

She will just put you in trouble!

So sad that young men of nowadays don't have reasonable elders again to look up to as their mentor.
Re: I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by youngreva(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14
Wait till 18 if you really love her. DONT BE A FOOL
Re: I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by minasu190: 3:26pm On Jul 14
Flesh22:
Guy don't let the evil you, this girl still a child, the age gap too much for you to reasoning this little girl like that,honestly nothing wrong admiring her beauty, but dating her is unlike you are a paedophile.no let your preek carry you go where you no know
Re: I Am In Love In A 13 Years Old Girl by Kelklein(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14
She is still a minor. Probably still in JS2 or 3. She still has like 5 years to be mentally ready for any form of relationship.. Forget the big busty body..

My advice to you. Look out for a more matured person to have that friendship you seek with. Not this minor, not this period.

You only just need to look around. You are already a full grown adult so 95% of your life's decisions would be made by you alone. The other 5% by others and fate.

My2kobo

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Achievement This Year. / Hi / Misfits Rule The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.