Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,269 members, 7,981,504 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl (3450 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Naybahood(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14
You and your stupid pedo friend deserves to be in a mental asylum.
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Usmanovic95(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14
Are you sure you are indeed 28? A 28yo man cant reason like this.And if you are truly 28,just cancel the thought of dating that girl, the day the neighborhood go catch you doing something funny with the minor ehn, the kind beating you will get that day will be very ungodly.
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Kaczynski: 8:59pm On Jul 14
ok rope so you stop taking up space

Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by SonofGod231: 9:08pm On Jul 14
All these poor boys looking for free konchas to burst.....No go hustle find matured waist carry.
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Verbtips(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14

Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14
This ur signature quote mad fa
Kaczynski:
ok rope so you stop taking up space
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14
Flesh22:
Good afternoon all, there is the girl I meet newly, where me and brother just rented somewhere in Lagos, she is very beautiful and intelligent for her age, though matured somehow, she look like someone that is 17, I guess from her mother. And me on the other hand, am scared of girls, really don't know how to talk to them, but yesterday when I told my friend, he said we should go to her mom shop, act as if we want to get something, then from there I talk to her, so I did as instructed, so when we go to the shop, she was more beautiful than I thought, a goodness, my friend started the conversation, then I continue, all through my stay at her mom shop, she was happy, laughing as if we already known each other for month, I really had a good time, did some introduction and the rest, then I left.
Later in the evening, as I was about going to buy fuel for the gen, she blocked me on my way, she was was smiling and also introduce herself to me again , but then I had no time to talk to her, just smiled back and told her later, because I needed to get to the filling station on time, so they won't close. Though I have not seen her till now, maybe she went to church, base on my conclusion she do like me, am not saying base on our conversation yesterday, but because of constant eye to eye contact and she normally ask about me when am not around from my brother and when I come to her shop to get something, she always want to attend to me, am I right with all this conclusion, I think yes.
My problem is the age difference, am 28 and she is 13, I want to tell her today that I like her, like they say age just a number, I like this girl, should I continue with this and make her my gf, what do guys think, thanks as I await ur response.
may thunder strike u dead before u strike
Amen
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Akpabio22(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14
Foolish man you just want to put your poor mother to depression. Many of una no really know watin life be. Your mind go dey wen hand touch you
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by imagrg(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14
Life imprisonment dey hungry you and village people dey play music for your head.
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Peakdesign23(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14
atiku4President:
Go and report yourself to the nearest police station immediately.

ASAP.
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Peakdesign23(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14
How much amount of shame should we buy for you? Hmmm…
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by BigYash: 10:30pm On Jul 14
You no get sense
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by FRANCISTOWN: 10:44pm On Jul 14
Flesh22:
Good afternoon all, there is the girl I meet newly, where me and brother just rented somewhere in Lagos, she is very beautiful and intelligent for her age, though matured somehow, she look like someone that is 17, I guess from her mother. And me on the other hand, am scared of girls, really don't know how to talk to them, but yesterday when I told my friend, he said we should go to her mom shop, act as if we want to get something, then from there I talk to her, so I did as instructed, so when we go to the shop, she was more beautiful than I thought, a goodness, my friend started the conversation, then I continue, all through my stay at her mom shop, she was happy, laughing as if we already known each other for month, I really had a good time, did some introduction and the rest, then I left.
Later in the evening, as I was about going to buy fuel for the gen, she blocked me on my way, she was was smiling and also introduce herself to me again , but then I had no time to talk to her, just smiled back and told her later, because I needed to get to the filling station on time, so they won't close. Though I have not seen her till now, maybe she went to church, base on my conclusion she do like me, am not saying base on our conversation yesterday, but because of constant eye to eye contact and she normally ask about me when am not around from my brother and when I come to her shop to get something, she always want to attend to me, am I right with all this conclusion, I think yes.
My problem is the age difference, am 28 and she is 13, I want to tell her today that I like her, like they say age just a number, I like this girl, should I continue with this and make her my gf, what do guys think, thanks as I await ur response.
You wanna use knicker take plough king's farm right?
13 years old. Person wey supposed dey your daughter mate. Okay o
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by ShinjaWWest: 10:46pm On Jul 14
atiku4President:
Go and report yourself to the nearest police station immediately.

How many Muslims have they arrested
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by marsup: 12:05am On Jul 15
You’re a shameless paedophile.
Pervert.
You and the girl’s mom, should be arrested.
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Anguldi(m): 12:17am On Jul 15
Am 34, a 19yr old girl told me she's fond of me. She queried why I don't call her shocked

She's so into me but I dey fear her. I encouraged here to get university admission
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by steeltrust: 2:26am On Jul 15
Ask yourself if she’s your sister at that age will you allow her have a boyfriend?

Sometimes make ona no de let preek control ona
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Kevineleven(m): 4:40am On Jul 15
Yep age is just a number, hope the number of days won't count when you get to spend 21 years in prison.
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by LoveJesus87(m): 6:31am On Jul 15
Messina123:

You left every girl from 21-27 years old to go and fall in love with a 13 year old that's not even matured in conversation. You need to be castrated bro.
Lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣 nothing wey person no go read on top nairaland.com my brother 🤣 😂
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by indoorlove(m): 6:34am On Jul 15
Your write up and and thought process betray your age (28). If I'm not mistaken she still has a whooping 5 years to get to a maturity stage. Please leave her alone and focus on more productive things.
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by verifiablefacts: 6:52am On Jul 15
koning:
Not condoning pedophilia, but i would like lawyers in the house to explain this issue to me.

Why would a romantic relationship with a minor in Lagos state get you a life sentence in jail, but in Zamfara state, under Islamic law is perfectly normal.

There are 14 year olds in Northern Nigeria with 2 children already.

Are we still in the same country?. Is it not supposed to be one Nigeria, one constitution.

I need an explanation asap.

14 years with 2kids in northern Nigeria? If true,may God bless you,if lies may Thunder fire lier.

Someone somewhere should shout Amen.
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Chasito(m): 7:13am On Jul 15
You want to start a relationship with a minor grin
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Tekzyflex(m): 7:17am On Jul 15
You go soon enter prison
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Ebigwei007: 7:54am On Jul 15
See you, se jail
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Chevrolet076(m): 8:16am On Jul 15
Flesh22:

You know she's a child right? At 13, she probably hasn't started menstruating yet. Whatever she does now, she probably doesn't know it's consequences or have an idea of what she's doing, but she'll either forever be grateful to you for making the right decision now by leaving her alone and having a good future or she'll hate you for life for leading her astray and destroying her life.

At 28, you should know better. I'm really disappointed in you
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by MONEY247: 11:40am On Jul 15
She's too young,her hormones are playing with her.... kill the thought...haaa...
Young girls are like that, don't put yourself in trouble
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Cowbell521: 11:46am On Jul 15
Flesh22:
Dem supposed cut your scrotum with blade. You this pedophile. Am sure u be Anambra man
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by lonelygem(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15
Flesh22:

Again Someone like you would be all out saying 'all these smalley sabi worry' by the time she start chasing you around with calls after you must have accomplished your lustful missions. May I remind you that no minor is capable of taking the right or independent decision on relationship as applicable in out own law and they are fully protected in this. She would say yes to everyone that can talk her into liking him.

You are measuring your jail terms with your own feet.

Be disciplined as to prospect of right and wrongs by taking your mind and whatever desire you might have nursed away from that minor. that will make you a responsible fellow.

My candid advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by unibenakpos(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15
If someone say this concerning your 13 year old daughter, how will you feel
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by realmindz: 1:51pm On Jul 15
Mohammed met Aisha at 6 years old and it was love at first sight

Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Lindahandley: 12:28am On Jul 17
To all who read this….You must have faith. There are greater forces at work than you can imagine. It will get better and each of your situations will improve whether it is what you intended to happen or not. I have my ex back this week and we are happy together, I highly recommend any one to priest Mandla for whatever problems you are experiencing whether is love, protection, financial issues or psychic powers, He is the real deal email: ( supremacylovespell01 @ gmail. com )
Re: I Am In Love With A 13 Years Old Girl by Mom007(f): 12:58am On Jul 17
Hope you are OK... u better park your load and flee that temptation o, because na prison dey call u so o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does She Love Me? / What Does A Kiss Do To You? / Are Successful Women Boring And Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.