Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

If She Rejects Your Proposal,end The Relationship: Never Propose More Than Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Rejects Your Proposal,end The Relationship: Never Propose More Than Once (253 Views)

Never Propose To A Woman Until She Does This / What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If She Rejects Your Proposal,end The Relationship: Never Propose More Than Once by Sarcastic101: 2:43pm On Jul 14
If a woman you've been dating rejects your proposal it simply means that she never loved you or intended to ever marry you but is just using you to pass time or as security

She has an ex she really loves and is hoping that he comes back for her one day,if he ever does she'd dump your ass immediately.

She only has you there as plan B Incase her true love never comes back.

Some foolish men brag about how they proposed UpTo 4 times before she accepted and I have pity for them.

If she doesn't scream Yes the very first time you propose just know that you've been wasting your time with that lady and she never loved you.

Walk away.

If you like keep begging her to marry you,you think everything has ended if she married you right?

Fool.

Your first and last children wouldn't be yours because she'd cheat on you mercilessly with that her ex and you'd most likely never know.
Since you're a foolish man with no self respect.

2 Likes

Re: If She Rejects Your Proposal,end The Relationship: Never Propose More Than Once by minasu190: 3:19pm On Jul 14
Wetin go make me propose to chima, that means we go be friends for at least at least 3years, for that 3years we go dey do wo le,wode grin (na yoruba, if you know you know) I go dey carry you go my papa house,I go dey go your papa house dey knack you for there, na why e dey make sense to propose to woman wey love you and she know wetin she dey do, waane that kind proposal dey sweet die, if both parent don know two of una together, omoh e dey sweet die!No be say you as a guy you just meet Chiima e never six months you wan propose e no too gell.
Re: If She Rejects Your Proposal,end The Relationship: Never Propose More Than Once by Exceed15: 9:31pm On Jul 14
The one that marvel me is a guy asking a girl out for 1 year before accepting.. oga u be "let my people go" .. second hand value.

(1) (Reply)

10 Dangerous Spiritual Dreams Pregnant Women Should Never Ignore / Happy B.day To Me / Date Professionals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.