Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

- Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (436 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Quaresma11: 2:49pm On Jul 14
I've found it hard to repay my loan back as a student and my charges increase everyday with my contacts being sent character assassinating messages everyday I know it doesn't concern anybody and i shouldn't be doing this but please if anyone can help me please save me I'm sorry nairaland.

Re: by Chicagograduate(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14
Why you borrow to play virtual?
Re: by Zwooks: 2:53pm On Jul 14
Simple. Pay in splits of 1-2k as you can afford. Even 500

1 Like

Re: by Quaresma11: 2:56pm On Jul 14
Chicagograduate:
Why you borrow to play virtual?
I don't play betting sir. I've never been attracted to it cause it's puts one in poverty.
Re: by Quaresma11: 2:56pm On Jul 14
Zwooks:
Simple. Pay in splits of 1-2k as you can afford. Even 500
Their system doesn't allow it.

Re: by Zwooks: 3:15pm On Jul 14
Quaresma11:

Their system doesn't allow it.

Simple. Clieck on pay with bank transfer. Copy their bank account and send payment in splits

1 Like

Re: by Quaresma11: 3:22pm On Jul 14
Zwooks:

Simple. Clieck on pay with bank transfer. Copy their bank account and send payment in splits
This is what it shows me cause it's on paystack check out. When I click on a bank it redirects me to the app login sir, I wish I could explain it to you in a way where it won't be as if I'm trying to scam people which is not sir.

Re: by Quaresma11: 4:20pm On Jul 14
Mummy cococandy I know this doesn't concern you at all and am disturbing your afternoon but i promise to delete my lcredit account if you please save me from this shame, please review my situation mummy don't be annoyed ma.
Re: by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 14
Quaresma11:
Mummy cococandy I know this doesn't concern you at all and am disturbing your afternoon but i promise to delete my lcredit account if you please save me from this shame, please review my situation mummy don't be annoyed ma.

1) Why me?
2) New account. What’s your real moniker?
Re: by Quaresma11: 5:51pm On Jul 14
cococandy:

1) Why me?
2) New account. What’s your real moniker?
1) cause I ran out of options please both in real life and here and you used to help few before if you had before scammers ruined everything, while my conscience won't let me rest for defaulting while messages are being sent to my contacts everyday embarrassing me.
2) it's ma was banned there when I first posted my message for help in business section. I'm really sorry for disturbing you mummy.
Re: by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Jul 14
Pls don’t call me mummy. lol

So you joined NL last year? I don’t buy that. You have another older account. Out with it.

What’s going on that you’re owing those people for?

Post your name, phone# and acc# here. Don’t email me..
Quaresma11:

1) cause I ran out of options please both in real life and here and you used to help few before if you had before scammers ruined everything, while my conscience won't let me rest for defaulting while messages are being sent to my contacts everyday embarrassing me.
2) it's papaborn ma was banned there when I first posted my message for help in business section. I'm really sorry for disturbing you mummy.
Re: by Zwooks: 6:55pm On Jul 14
Quaresma11:

This is what it shows me cause it's on paystack check out. When I click on a bank it redirects me to the app login sir, I wish I could explain it to you in a way where it won't be as if I'm trying to scam people which is not sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/8154015/holy-spirit-asked-me-gift#130957431
Re: by Quaresma11: 7:50pm On Jul 14
cococandy:
Pls don’t call me mummy. lol

So you joined NL last year? I don’t buy that. You have another older account. Out with it.

What’s going on that you’re owing those people for?

Post your name, phone# and acc# here. Don’t email me.
Alright Im sorry for calling you that ma.
No I didn't join nl last year I've had like 2 accounts which I deactivated before I left nairaland for some time to X before I came back last year, but these two accounts I just showed you here are the only ones I have now ma I swear and i also don't troll or cause trouble ma I swear again.

I took the loan initially at 5k to join money for some expenses at school especially feeding and at lectures but I wasn't able to meet up because of how things are terrible back home and in the country generally, the more I tried to pay back the more I was unable to meet up which made me cry out here ma.
Re: by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Jul 14
Quaresma11:

Alright Im sorry for calling you that ma.
No I didn't join nl last year I've had like 2 accounts which I deactivated before I left nairaland for some time to X before I came back last year, but these two accounts I just showed you here are the only ones I have now ma I swear and i also don't troll or cause trouble ma I swear again.

I took the loan initially at 5k to join money for some expenses at school especially feeding and at lectures but I wasn't able to meet up because of how things are terrible back home and in the country generally, the more I tried to pay back the more I was unable to meet up which made me cry out here ma.

David what’s your last name.

You know they ask that when someone is trying to send money to you to right?
Re: by Quaresma11: 8:36pm On Jul 14
cococandy:

David what’s your last name.

You know they ask that when someone is trying to send money to you to right?
I'm sorry ma. It was because of privacy reasons.
Re: by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Jul 14
Quaresma11:

I'm sorry ma. It was because of privacy reasons.

No problem. You can delete now. I got your info.
Remind me on Friday
Re: by Quaresma11: 8:55pm On Jul 14
cococandy:

Remind me on Friday
Thank you very much ma. May God bless you.
Re: by Quaresma11: 8:57pm On Jul 14
Zwooks:

https://www.nairaland.com/8154015/holy-spirit-asked-me-gift#130957431
Thanks sir but he is just trolling. I appreciate your help.
Re: by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 14
Call me coco pls. Uwc
Quaresma11:

Thank you very much ma. May God bless you.
Re: by Quaresma11: 6:36am On Jul 19
cococandy:

Remind me on Friday
Good morning coco I hope you had a nice week so far I hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you, and your family I just please wanted to remind you like you said on Friday, we've currently starte exams and I please just wanted to remind you very early this morning before I head to school, I'm once again super grateful to you in my time of trouble I would never forget this. Thanks so much coco since you said I shouldn't call you Ma again. Kindly have a nice day.
Re: by cococandy(f): 10:05am On Jul 19
Quaresma11:

Good morning coco I hope you had a nice week so far I hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you, and your family I just please wanted to remind you like you said on Friday, we've currently starte exams and I please just wanted to remind you very early this morning before I head to school, I'm once again super grateful to you in my time of trouble I would never forget this. Thanks so much coco since you said I shouldn't call you Ma again. Kindly have a nice day.
good luck in your exams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Mamayam: 1:44pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
good luck in your exams

Why you come psych the guy??
Re: by cococandy(f): 1:46pm On Jul 19
Mamayam:

Why you come psych the guy??
??
Re: by Zwooks: 2:02pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
??

Why did you make a promises and not fulfill it ?
Re: by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 19
Zwooks:

Why did you make a promises and not fulfill it ?

How do you know that? Are you Mr David?
Re: by Mamayam: 2:15pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
??

I mean it seemed as if you told him off after the promise
Re: by cococandy(f): 2:19pm On Jul 19
Mamayam:

I mean it seemed as if you told him off after the promise

I don’t know why you guys just assume stuff

If the guy didn’t tell you I blew him off, then don’t assume.

He said he had exams today. I wished him good luck in his exams. What part of that translates to what you are assuming?
Re: by Mamayam: 2:23pm On Jul 19
cococandy:

I don’t know why you guys just assume stuff

If the guy didn’t tell you I blew him off, then don’t assume.

He said he had exams today. I wished him good luck in his exams. What part of that translates to what you are assuming?

Sorry o 😔

Please, coco, can you help me with a 15k loan?
I will pay back when my last NYSC allowance is paid. Call me out by month end if I don't refund.
Re: by cococandy(f): 2:24pm On Jul 19
Mamayam:

Sorry o 😔

Please, coco, can you help me with a 15k loan?
I will pay back when my last NYSC allowance is paid. Call me out by month end if I don't refund.

No
Re: by Mamayam: 2:26pm On Jul 19
cococandy:

No

Ok ma.

Sorry if I offended you by my original post.

It just sounded funny in my head..
Re: by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 19
It’s alright. I’m not offended

Mamayam:

Ok ma.

Sorry if I offended you by my original post.

It just sounded funny in my head..
Re: by Mamayam: 2:33pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
It’s alright. I’m not offended

No wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rights Activist Calls On Rivers Governor To Redeem 100M Pledge On DPO Killers / Man Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Mile 2 [graphic Pics] / How The Police Used Charm To Arrest A Armed Criminal– Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.