Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

- Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (435 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Zwooks: 2:54pm On Jul 19
cococandy:

How do you know that? Are you Mr David?

You wanted to know the interpretation, i simply interpreted a comment. Now move along
Re: by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Jul 19
Zwooks:

You wanted to know the interpretation, i simply interpreted a comment. Now move along

Only a stupid person will interpret a “good luck on your exams” message as something else. Lil weirdo
Re: by Quaresma11: 3:04pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
good luck in your exams
Ma coco I'm sorry for putting ma again but I'm really short of funds immediately I came out and checked my phone, what I saw was more than I imagined all I can say is thank God and may the pocket from which this came from never run dry, I honestly wish this was via email so I can compose a full page of thanks and prayers but I really respect your need for privacy, what I'll just say last as a final declaration is I'll repay this kindness to you in the coming years hopefully, I promise you coco. I'm very thankful for your concern towards my debt and studies and I'll surely repay you, please have a nice week, month and year, I remain grateful for life
Re: by Quaresma11: 3:06pm On Jul 19
cococandy:

How do you know that? Are you Mr David?

Mamayam:

Why you come psych the guy??
Please she helped me, I couldn't reply untill l now cause we writing exams, please don't do and offend madam coco. Thanks.
Re: by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Jul 19
Your gratitude is more than enough.

Just pray for me and my loved ones. You don’t owe me anything except to excel in your studies

Good luck.
Quaresma11:

Ma coco I'm sorry for putting ma again but I'm really short of funds immediately I came out and checked my phone, what I saw was more than I imagined all I can say is thank God and may the pocket from which this came from never run dry, I honestly wish this was via email so I can compose a full page of thanks and prayers but I really respect your need for privacy, what I'll just say last as a final declaration is I'll repay this kindness to you in the coming years hopefully, I promise you coco. I'm very thankful for your concern towards my debt and studies and I'll surely repay you, please have a nice week, month and year, I remain grateful for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Quaresma11: 3:07pm On Jul 19
cococandy:

Only a stupid person will interpret a “good luck on your exams” message as something else. Lil weirdo
Please don't be offended coco. I was just chanced to reply this moment. Once again im grateful for life. Thank you, honestly.
Re: by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On Jul 19
Quaresma11:

Please don't be offended coco. I was just chanced to reply this moment. Once again im grateful for life. Thank you, honestly.

Why would I be offended

I figured you were in class. I remember being a college student many moons ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Mamayam: 3:19pm On Jul 19
Quaresma11:

Please she helped me, I couldn't reply untill l now cause we writing exams, please don't do and offend madam coco. Thanks.

🫡
Re: by Zwooks: 3:56pm On Jul 19
Quaresma11:

You could have used the same energy you used in begging to make it known to show genuine gratitude. Human beings sha
Re: by Sefannova(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20
cococandy:
Your gratitude is more than enough.

Just pray for me and my loved ones. You don’t owe me anything except to excel in your studies

Good luck.
GREETINGS MA

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICPC Charges Okiro, Asks For Repayment Of N133m / Sp @bukolasaraki Tasks N/assembly Workers On Corruption, Inefficiency / 13 Charged With Murder Over Bangladesh Boy’s Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.