Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber (34725 Views)

Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by nairalander095(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16
I actually experienced this same thing last week. I couldn't even bite through it. had to dispose it at last

kiloshi is not what/how it used to be
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by BabaHenry(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16
Unperturbedpota:
Why is there so much fake news on this forum? I am very familiar with this incident; it happened three days ago and has since been trending on social media. Now that it has appeared here, you claim she bought it herself when, in fact, it was her dad who bought it on his way back from Abuja for her and her sisters.

This platform seems to have become a purveyor of fake news lately.
undecided
Did you read at all or you just got issues with comprehension?
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by 3seriez(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16
Whobedatte:

Beef is not camel meat na. Not everyone eats camel
I mean you go to a canteen or restaurant and asks for beef and they serve you camel

😂😂🤣😂. Hahahaha l. I feel you.
But they eat it steady these days especially during Eid celebrations in Kano.
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by Godsonkemz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Damn...

Bannies and seeking for unnecessary attention.

Her complaint is valid and deserves an attention because of the health risk it posses. So next time try to be civil
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:08pm On Jul 16
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Mallams used to be the holiest ppl in Nigeria in tge 1970s ,amanna, they use them for gateman and security,now they are worse than devil because Igbo boyss have taught them fraud,money ritual and kidnappings in kano and abj, angry beware angry
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by Aguiyimba(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16
[quote author=EmmyMaestro post=130953950]Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber

A young Nigerian girl is in pain and has alerts the public after discovering that the kilishi she bought in Abuja was rubber covered with strong suya pepper.

@timiobong, a TikTok user, came to the video-sharing site to reveal her discovery after receiving Kilishi as a present from her father during his vacation to Abuja.

According to the lady, she noticed something off about the flavor of the dried meat and decided to explore by cleaning it with a sponge.

She was startled to learn that the kilishi was not composed of flesh, but of synthetic rubber liberally covered with suya spice.

“My dad went to Abuja, and I begged him to buy me kilishi when he returned to Lagos,” she captioned the video.

Reacting to the post;

mae_mae576 quizzed: “Jesus Christ, how did you find out it wasn’t really kilishi. Thank God you didn’t consume it 🙏.”

calidad.ng stated: “In 2018, a friend of mine bought it for me, decided to add it to my soup and I heated it up and it came out exactly like this, since then I stopped eating it.”

Princess Nie penned: “Jesus I thought the pepper was much and you were trying to wash it out ahh💔.”

treasurepaul1 stated: “No be lie thought as much, I don go chop rubber that day.”[/quote

Your real daddy or sugar daddy?
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by GenFunction: 10:19pm On Jul 16
Even meat sef na fake?Meat o...9ja na On God
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by GenFunction: 10:26pm On Jul 16
Alexiiydon:
many of you like reading only headlines and rush to comment must be scared for your 50mb
"50mb" lol
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:33am On Jul 17
Whobedatte:
Only place I use to buy k8lishi is at Aminu kano Airport in Kano. All these road side sellers are not to be trusted .
Even beef in the north is risky , you might be eating camel meat .
camel meat are consumable, innit??
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by PaNnamdi: 10:46am On Jul 17
CaptainZubi:
E get some kind kilishi u go chaw the kind shįt wey go hol you ehn
How the shit take hold u cool
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by Petacephas: 2:09pm On Jul 17
If you like your life stay away from this shit. I had same experience in 2019
Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by AfonjaPriest: 5:52pm On Jul 17
chieveboy:
The makers are known as (Spiritually) 'Immature Souls'.

They come to earth thinking it's a free-for-all, not knowing when it all ends, they will be required to pay back.

They will come in another lifetime complaining of constantly being robbed or cheated.
What you said is very profound. Most Christians and other religious adherents do not know this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fumes As Kilishi She Bought Turns Out to be Rubber by meobizy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 29
Fake news. I don't believe it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Season(20% off ) MOBOJHUB Affordable Big Live Snails! / Big Python Killed In Rivers State / Why Do Most People Forbid Okro Soup Especially At Parties???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.