Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,095 members, 7,967,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Making Money Online... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online... (210 Views)

Making Money With Btc simple method / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online... by PrincessAdeera: 4:47pm On Jul 14
Quick update guys.
There are two legit sites paying and they are earncrib and Elixir...

For Earncrib,๐Ÿ‘‡

I found a legit website where you can perform task and earn. Withdrawal can be anytime. Minimum withdrawal is 200.

Note: this is not an investment platform.

When you sign in through the link, go to the earn section. You'll see wher to deposit your account with 1000 to be upgraded to their premium package. They have another package called the basic package. Don't even try that one because the money you earn there is little. Just like a free version and you are limited to job opportunities.

Focus on the premium package. Pay to an account no you'll see and you'll have access to perform the jobs there.

You can withdraw your money without limitation and it lands fast.

You also get a 500 naira referal bonus each time you refer anyone with your link.
Just WhatsApp me on 0708 014 7058

THIS IS THE EARNING STRUCTURE OF ELIXIR AND BELOW IS THE BREAKDOWN๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

๐Ÿ’™Registration Fee: โ‚ฆ6,000

๐Ÿ’™Sign up bonus: โ‚ฆ5,000

๐Ÿ’™ Like a post on Elixir: โ‚ฆ1,200

๐Ÿ’™ Participate in TikTok challenge: โ‚ฆ5,000

๐Ÿ’™Weekly mystery box: โ‚ฆ5,000

๐Ÿ’™Invite Bonus: โ‚ฆ5,100
-Indirect commission: โ‚ฆ200
-2nd indirect: โ‚ฆ100

๐Ÿ›‘Extra features๐Ÿ›‘

๐ŸŒ€Predict football match for free & get paid: โ‚ฆ10k on correct predictions

๐ŸŒ€ Get paid A whopping sum of โ‚ฆ5,000 for playing games on Elixir site

๐Ÿ›‘๐—˜๐—น๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐Ÿ›‘

- Earnings Withdrawal (Tuesday & Friday) Minimum of 10k : 5pm-6pm

Just WhatsApp me on 0708 014 7058..

For Elixir,am giving out coupon codes for the first ten people at 4,500 each,I will be the one to complete it to 6k..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Freezes N548.6 Million Belonging To โ€˜bybit, Kucoinโ€™ Nigerian Crypto Users! / Top 5 Platforms To Buy Electricity Online In Nigeria / Never Retype Text Again!!! Just Buy This Mouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.