Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,368 members, 7,929,148 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

All Forms Of Business Registration (CAC) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Forms Of Business Registration (CAC) (133 Views)

CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing / Need Advise On My Business Registration (CAC) / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Forms Of Business Registration (CAC) by Undadogg: 5:17pm On Jul 14
Are you interested in registering your business or any CAC related activities?

You can reach out to me on WhatsApp or Call 08.1.04.59.33.92

You can make any enquires regarding registration too, I will keep it simple and fast!
Re: All Forms Of Business Registration (CAC) by Undadogg: 7:22pm On Jul 15
Slight delay due to the perpetual update on the CAC website.

The proof is in the pudding.

Re: All Forms Of Business Registration (CAC) by trustee20: 7:59am On Jul 16
Pls I have done the business reservation and have been stuck there. When I try to log in to continue registration this is message that pop up

Re: All Forms Of Business Registration (CAC) by Undadogg: 6:02pm On Jul 16
The system is going through an upgrade, it has been that way for weeks.

You just have to keep trying, you might get lucky!
Re: All Forms Of Business Registration (CAC) by Undadogg: 2:52pm On Jul 28
Plus your annual returns.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why No Country Can Boycott The USD. / The Gtbank 'hacking': What We Already Know... / Become A Pro In Computer Repairs While At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.