Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why There Is Still Hope For You To Meet Your Desired Future Husband This 2024 - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Why There Is Still Hope For You To Meet Your Desired Future Husband This 2024 (204 Views)

21 Real Reasons Why Your Desired Future Husband Has Not Found You / FREE: How & Where To Meet Your Future Husband Even Today! / I’ll Show U For FREE How & Where To Meet Your Future Husband Before 2018 Ends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why There Is Still Hope For You To Meet Your Desired Future Husband This 2024 by Haykaymos(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14
"When, God? When? When will it be my turn? Now that I am 39, going to 40, will I still be able to meet my own future husband, talk less of getting married to him?" Jane prayed bitterly in her heart as she unconsciously took off the lovely dress she wore to Mabel's wedding, trying hard to avoid shedding tears so that her kid sister, Sandra, who was with her in her room that evening would not notice.

And it's not the first time something like this would happen. It happens almost every time she gets back from a wedding ceremony. She doesn't like feeling this way, but she can't seem to help it. If she had her way, she would stop attending weddings.

=====

Mabel was Jane's school daughter back in secondary school. When Jane was in S.S.S. 3, Mabel was still in J.S.S. 1. But Jane was obviously happy for her.

During the wedding reception earlier that day, Jane came across a few of her old secondary schoolmates who are now married and with children.

=====

Jane is a successful, brilliant, beautiful and godly lawyer in a reputable law firm in the city of Port Harcourt, who seems to have it all except for the fact that she currently doesn't have a man in her life.

She has had five failed relationships in the past. The one that still lingers in her memory is her last failed relationship with Bode, which she had sincerely hoped would lead to marriage, because of how much they both loved each other and how long they had been together before things started to gradually fall apart between them.

What Jane does not know is that there is still hope for her and also that the help she needs is finally here.

=====

Dear Future Wife, I want you to know that successfully meeting your future husband in a world full of so many fake (pretentious), cheating and selfish, but very good-looking men can seem very depressing, if not impossible.

I know…

As we have already stepped into the second half of 2024, you may be feeling discouraged and doubtful about meeting your desired future husband.

Perhaps you have waited for your future husband to find you for many months or even many years without success; and some men may have even deceived, used, and dumped you in the past. Fear not! I want you to know that there is still hope for you!

=====

You may be in your 30s or even in your 40s at the moment, but if other single ladies who are about your age could get found by their own future husband, then you can, and you will get found by yours, too. Fear not! It is absolutely possible!

It is not true that all the good ones have been taken. There are still many good single men out there.

=====

The interesting fact is that your desired future husband is out there looking for you, too, and he is probably having sleepless nights because he is yet to find you.

Don’t laugh.

You better believe that because it’s true.

=====

Another interesting fact is that, you don’t have to have any special talent, a stunning figure or a pretty face like a movie star or a music star before you can successfully get found by your future husband, connect with him, and then get married to him.

All you need is the right mindset, the right information (or secrets) which I will be revealing to you soon, and the discipline to apply the information (secrets) I will be revealing to to you with expectation.

=====

Getting found by your future husband is not rocket science. Meaning that it is not something complex as many people wrongly believe.

It can be incredibly simple… if you discover and apply the simple, practical, and proven secrets involved.

=====

So, don’t be discouraged. Don’t lose hope. Put a smile on your face. 😀 Relax. The help you need is finally here! You will meet and connect with your own desired future husband who will love you just the way you are, shower you with care and attention, understand you, and also cherish you for the rest of your life; and whom you can also truly love with all of your heart .

And it won’t be long! In fact, it will be simpler and faster than you ever imagined!

You will see...

Your friend,
Ayo Akinlade
(AY The Bridge)
Relationship Consultant & Author

P.S. If you have any questions or need clarifications concerning what I shared above, or you would like to read my new, life-changing ebook (LADY, IT'S YOUR TURN TO GET MARRIED: How To Make Your Future Husband Find You, Connect With You, And Get Married To You, Within Just 8 Months) for FREE today and pay a token for it if you find it useful, send me a simple message on WhatsApp that reads "From Nairaland" on 08149985435 now. And I will continue the chat with you as fast as I can.

(1) (Reply)

Watch "Eternal Man: Episode One" (short African Folktale) / Closed / Everyone's Path To Success Is Unique.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.