Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,547 members, 7,929,772 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) (26766 Views)

OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 / Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) / Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:42pm On Jul 14
Solofresh2:
I actually like your charisma on this platform. There is this kind of charisma your comments gives and that is why I follow you

Negro, remove your tongue from her ass-crack.

All these worshipping and you never see her pant ? grin

1 Like

Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:47pm On Jul 14
She had been sick for a long time now
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by papyjaypaul: 10:48pm On Jul 14
KingOfAllIgbos:

Negro, remove your tongue from her ass-crack.

All these worshipping and you never see her pant ? grin

why must he see her pant undecided Is he a toilet seat angry

1 Like

Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:49pm On Jul 14
papyjaypaul:

why must he see her pant undecided Is he a toilet seat angry

Maybe he is.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14
Rest in peace..

1 Like

Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Stalent(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14
solabalo123:
Cancer is as a result of junk food and radiation from electronic gadgets.
Seems black gat strong immune system

How can u be so ignorant. U mean to tell me u haven't been to a Nigerian teaching hospital b4. Bro if u see wetin cancer dey do men for naija, no even say that immune system sh*t.
Cancer no send ur skin color.
We don't have a stronger immune system than any race, what we have is a developed resistance to some disease due to exposure to them.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14
Solofresh2:
I actually like your charisma on this platform. There is this kind of charisma your comments gives and that is why I follow you
you better tell us the truth.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Stalent(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14
dominique:

Because a lot of Africans are too poor to get properly tested, they end up dying of "protracted illnesses" since they were never diagnosed

Thank you for pointing that out.
It amazes me that we Africans still believe our immune system is stronger than other race.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by frog12: 11:03pm On Jul 14
sorry to hear. too much drugs is not good
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14
90210 and Gossip girls were fairly popular around 15/16 in Nigeria especially for people who follow American lifestyle/pop themed shows.

May her soul find repose

1 Like

Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou2(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14
diamond68:
shocked very arrogant pompous and combative woman. then life humbled her ( cancer )

If you don't have something to say keep kwayet bitter soul.

3 Likes

Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14
jeff1993:
Why is it that cancer affects white people more than blacks??

Is it safe to say cancer is a white man illness??
Don't be naive, thousands of Africans die daily as a result of undiagnosed cancer.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by ElSudani: 11:39pm On Jul 14
diamond68:
shocked very arrogant pompous and combative woman. then life humbled her ( cancer )

Did you know her personally beyond what you read on the internet?

4 Likes

Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Jcash90: 12:07am On Jul 15
See what Too much of pressing and sucking of breast don cause
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 1:23am On Jul 15
Carlyboi:
90210 and Gossip girls were fairly popular around 15/16 in Nigeria especially for people who follow American lifestyle/pop themed shows.

May her soul find repose

Beverly hills 90210 was a 90s show , which one is 15/16 again. Indomie generation did not get to watch it or even know it.
I know of it because my elder sisters and cousins were regular customers of the show back in the day.

2 Likes

Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Maj196(m): 3:00am On Jul 15
Her watch has ended
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:10am On Jul 15
jeff1993:

It seems you don't visit major hospitals.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by mfm04622: 6:19am On Jul 15
dominique:

Because a lot of Africans are too poor to get properly tested, they end up dying of "protracted illnesses" since they were never diagnosed

Or of "enemies' arrows" or village people's works
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:28am On Jul 15
RIP
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by diamond68: 7:47am On Jul 15
ElSudani:

Did you know her personally beyond what you read on the internet?
you dont know shannen doherty ? always fighting everybody
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by ConfidentialDoc: 9:00am On Jul 15
diamond68:

I never knew any of that...rip would have been enough..
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by diamond68: 9:43am On Jul 15
ConfidentialDoc:

I never knew any of that...rip would have been enough..
oh she was a lil terrorist back in the day
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Amicable24: 10:35am On Jul 15
jeff1993:

Shebi them talk say na them get GMO foods wella that's why the cancer rate....
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15
3seriez:

Beverly hills 90210 was a 90s show , which one is 15/16 again. Indomie generation did not get to watch it or even know it.
I know of it because my elder sisters and cousins were regular customers of the show back in the day.

Well, guess it’s a different 90210 then.

And the “ indomie generation “ can’t be a reference to me tho cos that would be reaching lol

1 Like

Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:59pm On Jul 15
Her witchcraft fantasy finished her off.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15
I so much loved Shannen Doherty infact I was infatuated with her. I believed she was the prettiest of the "Charmed" girls. If I had relocated to America I'd have married her.

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you in person on this plane my love. See you again darling 😘
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 3:46pm On Jul 15
jeff1993:

Open mouth waa. Ignorance jumping out.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 3:47pm On Jul 15
dominique:

Leave that fuul.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 3:49pm On Jul 15
solabalo123:
Cancer is as a result of junk food and radiation from electronic gadgets.
Seems black gat strong immune system

Open mouth wah. Ignorance jumping out.
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by jeff1993: 6:03pm On Jul 15
CorrectionFLuid:

Open mouth waa. Ignorance jumping out.

You open ur mouth waaaaa like A Goat to jump on replies like a Fuuuuuuuu ..... Do u have anybody in your family that has cancer??

Abroad almost 90% of families have at least somebody in their family or extended that died of cancer
Re: Shannen Doherty Dies From Cancer At 53 (Photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 7:22pm On Jul 15
jeff1993:

You open ur mouth waaaaa like A Goat to jump on replies like a Fuuuuuuuu ..... Do u have anybody in your family that has cancer??

Abroad almost 90% of families have at least somebody in their family or extended that died of cancer

You need cane.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Tonto Dikeh Plays In Novelty Match In Commemoration Of Fathers Day / Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.