Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… (466 Views)

Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye / I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, / A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by EnemyofGod3: 6:07pm On Jul 14
Atheist: I got rich out of my own hardwork .. I didn’t need any god to help me… and no god can take my riches away.

Christian: god cannot be mocked .. the owner of the titanic said even god cannot sink the titanic and we know how that ended

Atheist: so your god had to drown all the innocent people in the titanic to prove to one man that he is god?

But If the man had said god cannot turn everyone in the ship to billionaires he won’t take the challenge…he won’t prove to the man that he is god by turning them all into billionaires .. it’s only when it involves committing genocide that his dick rises . 🚶🏽‍♂️🚶🏽‍♂️🚶🏽‍♂️

Christian: I’ll be praying for you 😭😭

6 Likes

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Righthussle: 6:14pm On Jul 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by duruZed: 6:43pm On Jul 14
Keep on praying and i pray that one day you will come to love this God that you so much despised.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Balablue64: 7:10pm On Jul 14
God is a dick.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Cherrylips001: 7:15pm On Jul 14
Hmmm na wa o shocked
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by xproducer: 8:47pm On Jul 14
Sin (including insulting GOD), as well as the consequences it neccesitates (death of the soul in hell forever!)... are truly no laughing matter!

Please cry out to GOD and repent! GOD is truly good! This is my testimony, and that of many others!

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works." - Psalm 145: 8-9

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart— These, O God, You will not despise." - Psalm 51:17

++++++++

"Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.” - Jude 14-16

1 Like

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 9:39pm On Jul 14
EnemyofGod3:
Atheist: I got rich out of my own hardwork .. I didn’t need any god to help me… and no god can take my riches away.

Christian: god cannot be mocked .. the owner of the titanic said even god cannot sink the titanic and we know how that ended

Atheist: so your god had to drown all the innocent people in the titanic to prove to one man that he is god?

But If the man had said god cannot turn everyone in the ship to billionaires he won’t take the challenge…he won’t prove to the man that he is god by turning them all into billionaires .. it’s only when it involves committing genocide that his dick rises . 🚶🏽‍♂️🚶🏽‍♂️🚶🏽‍♂️

More reasons why buildings should crush you devils and kidnappers should kill you devils.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 9:42pm On Jul 14
Balablue64:
God is a dick.

May trailer cut you in half while fire is burning you.

1 Like

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 9:45pm On Jul 14
Righthussle:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

May your life be bitter and filled with pain forever.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Righthussle: 10:18pm On Jul 14
Dtruthspeaker:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by jaephoenix(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14
Dtruthspeaker:

More reasons why buildings should crush you devils and kidnappers should kill you devils.
Aha. Nairaland resident madman arises. Lol 😆

4 Likes

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by jaephoenix(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14
Righthussle:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think I know the perfect response to DTruthSpeaker. The guy is a perfect dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Balablue64: 10:58pm On Jul 14
Dtruthspeaker:

May trailer cut you in half while fire is burning you.
You will wake up tomorrow morning vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by kingxsamz(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14
EnemyofGod3:

Seems like their god gets a boner whenever he kills someone.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by kingxsamz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14
Dtruthspeaker:

Chai! E pain am. grin grin
Your god na confirm mu. mu. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by kingxsamz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14
Dtruthspeaker:

Make pesin check up on this guy o. 😂
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Righthussle: 11:30pm On Jul 14
jaephoenix:

I think I know the perfect response to DTruthSpeaker. The guy is a perfect dunce

I don't take him seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30am On Jul 16
kingxsamz:

Chai! E pain am. grin grin
Your god na confirm mu. mu. grin

You go know say na you be the mumu when everything including you go dey spoil and burn like thief wey dem beat put for fire!
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36am On Jul 16
jaephoenix:

Aha. Nairaland resident madman arises. Lol 😆

Says the reident.stupid madman.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 2:39am On Jul 16
Righthussle:

I don't take him seriously.

Evil and calamity will seriously tear you.to pieces like tanker wey match goat.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 2:42am On Jul 16
kingxsamz:

Seems like their god gets a boner whenever he kills someone.

Everyody rejoices when devild are killed. May yout neighbour's dog eat you to death.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49am On Jul 16
Balablue64:

You will wake up tomorrow morning vagabond.

You will wake up one day and find you.have to buy rib cage for your body.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 2:56am On Jul 16
Righthussle:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your luaghter today shall turn to everlasting cries and forever wailings.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Righthussle: 4:42am On Jul 16
Dtruthspeaker:

Your luaghter today shall turn to everlasting cries and forever wailings.

May your heart be filled with love and kindness for others.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Righthussle: 4:46am On Jul 16
Dtruthspeaker:

Evil and calamity will seriously tear you.to pieces like tanker wey match goat.

May goodness and happiness envelop your life.

1 Like

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 4:48am On Jul 16
Righthussle:

My heart is filled with love and kindness and admiration or those who give love and kindness and good and right.

But hatred and cruelty be unto they that love the evil and the wicked and i bless them wiith every wickedness and evil that heaven and earth can pour on them.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by Dtruthspeaker: 4:57am On Jul 16
Righthussle:

May goodness and happiness envelop your life.

God has already filled my life with goodness and mercy and love and favour.and blessings.

But for the wicked they are reserved for the day of destruction and evil slays the evil.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by kingxsamz(m): 5:02am On Jul 16
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyody rejoices when devild are killed. May yout neighbour's dog eat you to death.

The small madness wey dey worry you no dey even allow you type properly sometimes. Take your meds. 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by kingxsamz(m): 5:13am On Jul 16
Dtruthspeaker:

You go know say na you be the mumu when everything including you go dey spoil and burn like thief wey dem beat put for fire!

It's not too late to see a psychiatrist. Or is it until you hit the streets n.akêd before you do something about this your impending madness? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by kingxsamz(m): 5:16am On Jul 16
Righthussle:

Does a mad person even know what that is? grin
You're expecting love and kindness from someone who's mentally ill.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by duruZed: 9:38am On Jul 16
Father (in a loud voice) forgive them for they know not what they are doing.....amen.
Re: Atheist: I Got Rich Out Of My Own Hardwork .. I Didn’t Need Any God To Help Me… by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Jul 16
OK! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Refuse The Message / Anointed For Service / A World Of Good Vs Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.