Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,669 members, 7,930,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:07 PM

Please What could be the Cause of Tiredness And Swellen Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What could be the Cause of Tiredness And Swellen Stomach (163 Views)

5 Best Vitamins For Tiredness And Lack Of Energy / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What could be the Cause of Tiredness And Swellen Stomach by SegZ24(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14
Nairlanders, please I need your urgent advice concerning a friend of mine.
He has swelling stomach and gets tired easily with pain and discomfort all over his body to the extent that he can't even walk himself without support from someone..

He has been to several hospital, from state to private to federal, no solution.
All the scan and test we did were the same thing.
The doctors keep saying that everything is ok with the test and scan and they keep prescribing all sort of drugs and drip, still no positive outcome..

He keeps spending money moving from one hospital to another

Doctors in the house, Please what's the way forward..
Re: Please What could be the Cause of Tiredness And Swellen Stomach by Balablue64: 7:24pm On Jul 14
your friend or you, guy go and buy very bitter agbo and drink it will flush it out.
Re: Please What could be the Cause of Tiredness And Swellen Stomach by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14
SegZ24:
Nairlanders, please I need your urgent advice concerning a friend of mine.
He has swelling stomach and gets tired easily with pain and discomfort all over his body to the extent that he can't even walk himself without support from someone..

He has been to several hospital, from state to private to federal, no solution.
All the scan and test we did were the same thing.
The doctors keep saying that everything is ok with the test and scan and they keep prescribing all sort of drugs and drip, still no positive outcome..

He keeps spending money moving from one hospital to another

Doctors in the house, Please what's the way forward..
What have you been feeding on? Maybe you should change diet.
Re: Please What could be the Cause of Tiredness And Swellen Stomach by Figger(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14
He should seek traditional help ASAP.
Re: Please What could be the Cause of Tiredness And Swellen Stomach by codedly: 6:33pm On Jul 15
Why not try out jinja herbal extracts it curative 08033232257

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Delivered At Home — By Ethnicity / Psychotherapy For Patients With Prostatitis Is Also Important / Pharmaceutical Counseling Includes FDA Compliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.