Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,321 members, 7,897,467 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats (10669 Views)

Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas / Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss / PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Goodiep: 9:12pm On Jul 14
Nigeria is a metaphor, you tell papa to pay picking when papa dry feed am. The governor go select Lga chairmen and extract undertaking to collect 20perc of allocation. Who selects the chairmen .
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Atlantis585: 9:13pm On Jul 14
grin grin grin
Our politicians no go kill pesin!
So na only PDP waka come?

Oborvwori and wayo na 5 & 6
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by raskymonojendor: 9:14pm On Jul 14
Atlantis585:
grin grin grin
Our politicians no go kill pesin!
So na only PDP waka come?

Obaseki and wayo na 5 & 6
Obaseki in Delta?
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Agapeunit(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14
RealLordZeus:
Laughing hard reading this..

We are a unique set of ppl from the North, South East and West..

The British were right grouping us together..

Where would they find so many diverse ppl but yet united in terms of horrible behaviour
Looolx! Bro sense no kill u o! U are a true son n blooded naija. Blessings 2 u

1 Like

Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by hafeeanubasy: 9:17pm On Jul 14
Medipharm:

Him and his brothers are not intelligent. So it's these your comments here on Nairaland that you call intelligent comments? These people think that everything revolves around them, what do you think you know? Intelligent by half
See them 😆
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Naustine(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14
People didn't go out to vote at all , plus the heavy rain of yesterday. So where are they getting these numbers from?
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by FashionCookie(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14
raskymonojendor:

Obaseki in Delta?
D matter no shock you? 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by AbujaLagos: 9:35pm On Jul 14
Labour nko
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by lagosrd: 9:37pm On Jul 14
Onoda FAC allocation secured .
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by able20(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14
Okoroawusa:
Labour Party has no stronghold anywhere in Nigeria. Not even in Abia State where it has a governor.
So Tinubu’s failure in the last presidential election in Lagos state mean that he had no stronghold in Lagos state
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Richarlison640(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:
It's obvious that LP is a distant third and almost a non-existent force cheesy cheesy
yes that why we are all going 4 PDP because for 16 years in power there steal and they let the common man to leave his life, never did we have this hardship hunger, insecurity, exchange rate, fuel price hike you name it.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Krankhead: 9:50pm On Jul 14
All the governors are now conducting LG electronics now that the judgement is against them
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Krankhead: 9:51pm On Jul 14
givedemwotowoto:
Now alert will start dropping, and they will still pepper Bul@ba in 2027

The coastal highway to fraud won’t save him
Wake up from slumber. BAt is your president till 2031.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by deeptechcool(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14
Wasky101:
This 25 will return all their allocations to Sheriff.

Dey play. Now you'll see the real politics at the local level.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by duncan511: 10:07pm On Jul 14
State conducting local government election is a waste of time, how a whole local government, Udu perspective become unopposed, until INEC start conducting local government election, that local government autonomy has no effect on the local government because state conducting local government election is like appointment or caretaker appointee inform of appointed election while state control the financial as usual without oppose from the local government. When INEC start conducting local government election then you will know the real truth of local government autonomy, the state governor will fight back because they believe it will be like governorship election when different party when win different local government, for the state Governor to control opposition party local government chairman financial it will be hard, because news will carry it. Nigeria never ready. If the federal mean when for the local government then allow Inec to conduct the election then you will see true democracy coming up from different part of the country with development
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14
Okoroawusa:
Labour Party has no stronghold anywhere in Nigeria. Not even in Abia State where it has a governor.

But it was the same you that was praising and speaking in tongues for that used finished boy of Tinubu....IDIOT LAMADI ...as the founder and creator of LP.....who suffered to make LP what it is ...

Now, the same man is no where to be found again....
He has received money just to stain his Image and family's lineage...

L.P is not the force, the force is Peter Obi, if he joins SDC party tommorow, SDC party will rise to a popularity you can't imagine ...

So stop being myopic pls....
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Jayhome24: 10:28pm On Jul 14
Good one. God bless Delta people as I said it is either pdp or apc or nothing.

Obidients how market? Shey una say SS belong to obi ina don see am now say obi is a rejected motherfucker?

Even Abia we will shock you obidients shey una sabi to dey threat people with death ba? We will show you shege pro max.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by duncan511: 10:48pm On Jul 14
mbahdi:
No be news now...which party u bn tink before to sweep it...LG election for Nigeria na selection and not election na party wey dey power dey sweep am
Other people now labour party be their problem for local government election when state dey select, make dey wait till INEC start conducting local government election, they will see the different
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Blue3k(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14
A complete sweep is crazy. Yes PDP would have won the majority. Certain areas in Delta do lean APC if you look at the last gubernatorial election they didn't sweep.

Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Scientheosopher(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14
Better the devil you know...
APC has proven to be worst than PDP. LP are largely opportunists. Other parties don't currently have the community to win
#If the system wouldn't get better, let it be as it's.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Promise47(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14
Electe the right people for where they elect thieves and criminals who have looted the state coffee ☕ since 1999
raskymonojendor:

I don't blame you.

Hope they elected the right people cos Delta state collects the biggest allocation with nothing to show for it except their stupendously rich governors.

Another useless one is Bayelsa which should normally be Dubai of Africa. But corruption is too much in that state too.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Promise47(m): 11:55pm On Jul 14
I'm telling you the delta State citizens voted massively for them
Bluntemperor:

They don't want to miss the Federal Allocations.
Forget this charades of elections.

1 Like

Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by pseudaria: 7:06am On Jul 15
Slimzjoe:

Hearty Congratulations my LGA chairman Re-elect For Oshimili North, Innocent Esewezie. A Governor in making.

Someone that can not grade small road. Useless people
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by pseudaria: 7:07am On Jul 15
Promise47:
I'm telling you the delta State citizens voted massively for them

Shut the Bleep up. Voted massively for fraud.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by pseudaria: 7:09am On Jul 15
Blue3k:
A complete sweep is crazy. Yes PDP would have won the majority. Certain areas in Delta do lean APC if you look at the last gubernatorial election they didn't sweep.

Shut the Bleep up. That election was crazily rigged especially in anioma where lp votes were added to pdp
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by favour32(m): 7:36am On Jul 15
Hahahahahaha grin grin
You go fear election for Delta state.
Dem say make dem come out do kangaroo election (selection).
E don tey PDP arrange all selected names keep.

Na the more you look the less you see according to friends in Delta state.

Nigeria get long way to go, as no hope for election matter other yamayama things.

Make dem do the selection dey go nai be our definition of democracy.

2027 na the same selection and there will be extremely low turnout,as the masses will not be interested to vote.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Promise47(m): 8:35am On Jul 15
I'm telling you 9 make development no dy delta State chai hmmm my state Delta state is corrupt to the Bone marrow
Bluntemperor:

They don't want to miss the Federal Allocations.
Forget this charades of elections.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Promise47(m): 8:37am On Jul 15
Lol through I don't know you any way I'm talking about my state please if you aren't from delta State don't put mouth I beg you thank you and Good luck
pseudaria:

Shut the Bleep up. Voted massively for fraud.
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by senatordave1(m): 9:16am On Jul 15
Blue3k:

Only El rufai conducted a credible LG polls and lalong partially
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by pseudaria: 9:36am On Jul 15
Promise47:
Lol through I don't know you any way I'm talking about my state please if you aren't from delta State don't put mouth I beg you thank you and Good luck

Bleep you bitch. Results were literally written in some wards and opposition were intimidated from the very beginning. This was not an election but selection. Inec should be the one conducting LG elections not this useless dsiec filled with handpicked pdp members. Fucking trash state
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Promise47(m): 9:41am On Jul 15
Okay thank you for the insight
pseudaria:

Bleep you bitch. Results were literally written in some wards and opposition were intimidated from the very beginning. This was not an election but selection. Inec should be the one conducting LG elections not this useless dsiec filled with handpicked pdp members. Fucking trash state
Re: Delta LGA Election: PDP sweeps all 25 Chairmanship seats by Blue3k(m): 11:03am On Jul 15
pseudaria:

Shut the Bleep up. That election was crazily rigged especially in anioma where lp votes were added to pdp

Make me shut up you pussy. Tell LP to go sue you loser or fight about it.

senatordave1:

Only El rufai conducted a credible LG polls and lalong partially

Yeah, El Rufi did a good job. Hopefully, he left behind a good institution to continue his work now that he's gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christian. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Sponsor / Ambassadorial Nomination: SFD Writes Senate, Calls For Buratai’s Confirmation / Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.