Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,086 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:58 AM

Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) (21157 Views)

Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? / Euro 2024 Round Of 16 Fixtures - Who Wins the Cup? / Euro 2024 Match Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by Soulsymbol99: 9:12am On Jul 15
As long as kane dey that them I knew they wouldn't win.kane is jinx
Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by BabaO2: 10:29am On Jul 15
England is not good.
Nigeria will beat that Spain team, I swear
Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by dotedote: 10:35am On Jul 15
Kane's got nothing to do with this loss.
Spain was unarguably the best team of the tournament and deserved the trophy.
[i][/i]

kennyz247:
Kane should honorably resign from international team... he's really infecting his team mates with bad luck... Though Southgate is a coach with zero tactical football brain...I'm sure even sacked Nigeria Finidi will do better with England team than this montular..

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by GUNITGuy: 11:16am On Jul 15
Kukutenla:

Afcon with poor control and stray passes
You mean Cote D'ivoire that hardly made it out of their team are a better team than Spain?
If Spain vs Cote D'Ivoire is to take place today, who do you think will win?
Afcon teams hardly play good football except for Equatorial Guinea last tournament
I can bet with you Cote D'Ivoire if they remove the inferior mentality like most of your kinds have by their coaches they would beat that Spanish team .....I don't find their game any way better than Mali or Egypt this teams would spring up surprises...
Our problem is we are already defeated in our minds even before the Battle even against a team that is weak but superior mentally....
Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by BIAFRAISASPIRIT: 11:17am On Jul 15
They destroyed Chelsea Football club, that's their sin, they'll never win any honors as long as Chelsea remain an average team.

OBIDIENTNAIJA:
So sad
I wanted England to win.
What could they have done that is preventing them from winning a major continental trophy. It could be because of their sins against Nigeria.
Well, make karma dey do him work dey go
😏😏😏😏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by BIAFRAISASPIRIT: 11:22am On Jul 15
Their hatred and evil conspiracy against Chelsea Football club and her former owner Abramovic is what is hunting their national team, nothing good will ever come their way

blowjohn:
All their taxes could not save them.
All their racist attitude could not save them.
Even their devlish press could not save them.

Let me borrow some frm Nas 'ether'

Ha,england squad get messed up and beaten quick
Jude Bellingham and his fake tactics get messed up and clapped quick
Your whole technical bench get messed up and eaten quick
Bukayaka to harry Kane damn you and ur racist team
So the English press are gonna come up with lies quick
How much damage controls gonna come out your fat lips?
Wanted to win but winning ain't for suckers and racist
U fake team apologize, for ur history of slavery...

Spain 'ethered' England.

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by yewit37486: 12:36pm On Jul 15
Kukutenla:
At the end of this tournament, Southgate needs to be thrown south out of the gate of the Three lions.
I've never seen a more sentimental coach. His selection from start to finish was filled with sentiments and he couldn't even get the positions right for his players.
Imagine playing foden (who didn't have an assist throughout the tournament not to mention goal even when he started all matches) for 90mins in the final. It was obvious he kept selecting Bellingham and Foden because both play for elites clubs and were crowned best players of their leagues.
How can you play foden as an 11 when you have a Palmer on the bench who keeps coming in and delivering.
And Kyle Walker was easily the worst defender of this tournament. His positioning was poor and he always got caught out. Almost all the goals England conceded were from his side and he still played all the minutes. His positioning has always been bad. It's his speed and recovery that used to make up for it but he's slowing down as he's ageing.
A coach with common sense, when he decided to play Shaw the natural left back should have moved Trippier to right back and benched Walker. The only reason he stuck with Walker is his previous displays and of course his clubside. Trippier was easily England's best full back and like Cucurella, he didn't offer much going forward but guess what, Cucurella delivered the assist for the winning goal. Just imagine if it was Trippier who was there. Cucurella couldn't have had that much space. England might never win anything with Southgate. His sentimental approach can't win any trophy. One should always put their best foot forward.
It can be argued that you need subsitutes who change games but you need to be in a game for the substitutes to have a chance. At least you have Watkins and that other guy Toney as backup for substitution. So why bench Palmer?

Your analysis is spot on.
He brought in Toney 5 minutes to the end of the game, I was like what's the point?! Palmer too should have come in earlier.
Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by dododawa1: 1:53pm On Jul 15
Spain is better side

England Na media players
Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by HaskiHaski: 2:58pm On Jul 15
Yeeeaaahhh! I belived in Spain and I bet on Spain. They are the best, but the game was prutty boring.
Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by benjanny(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15
Spain really deserve to be champions
They beat teams like Croatia Italy Germany and France.

I think they deserve to be champions

Meanwhile, e be like say na Harry Kane be the Kane wet kill him brother Abel for bible.
Abel spirit is still tormenting him

Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by Kukutenla: 4:14pm On Jul 15
yewit37486:

Your analysis is spot on.
He brought in Toney 5 minutes to the end of the game, I was like what's the point?! Palmer too should have come in earlier.
Palmer should actually start. England's first eleven produced almost nothing throughout the tournament and the major culprit is the flat midfield

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by Ilamina(f): 6:39pm On Jul 15
oyeb15:
They should return home with their torn socks

I always wondered why their socks are torn

England is truly a bush place
Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15
Spain once again Saved football from English demonic football.
Thank God for Spain.
No food for lazy man
Re: Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 3:29am On Jul 17
Mandate1:
blame their coach, a good coach will make world class out of those boys. They had better players than Spain, but Spain has a tactical and disciplined coach.
Coach?
What major cup did there elites seniors won too during there time?
You are being Sarcasm by still rating English players and there style of football High. Even the present crop of Brazilian Players and style of player that Ronaldinho complains about is far better than England players and team.anyday any time.

I remember upward of 15years ago when a Nigerian commented that if England's team beat the then players in super eagle which we Nigerians do not even rate well, they SHOULD SACK THE PLAYERS AND ALL THE COACHING CREWS OF THE THEN SUPER EAGLES AND PEOPLE GENERALLY AGREED TO THAT VIEW.

As in you need to see how lukewarm England's team was back then and it still remain the same till today.

When last did you see an English player doing LegOver dribbling trick let alone ALMIGHTY JAY JAY OKOCHAS styles actively on the field of play?

Na only mouth and act of ARROGANCE they get RIGTH from the Royal Chambers to the ordinary or Common Citizens.

I remember when World Cup was Hosted how they caused trouble by [b]disrespecting RUSSIANS [/b]on there home soil and how the Alliens in Human forms-Russians- TREATED THERE bleeped UP with ALARMING ALAKRITI and the response of my President VLADIMIR PUTIN THE MAN TO BE GLOBALLY ADMIRED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 10th May 2015 / Manchester United Vs Sunderland (2 - 0) On 28th February 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.