Stats: 3,202,268 members, 7,981,495 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:37 PM

Sleeping With A Married Woman...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With A Married Woman...... (3760 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Ukafor(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14
Here in nairaland, people keep saying sleeping with a married woman will distroy a guys destiny and the theory that another man will sleep with your wife but i have never hear the same about ladies that sleep with a married man which is more rampant or mayb it a ladies' world as u may put it, same as rape, when have u see a lady standing trials for rape or will u say ladies don't rape

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:35am On Jul 15
the problem is not that ladies dont rape, its that men who are raped by women RARELY PRESS CHARGES (often out of shame or disbelief from police etc)!

as for men/women sleeping with married people, these married people gladly allowed them to enjoy their body...so case dismissed!

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Sapasenator: 2:17am On Jul 15
This one

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Remijuice: 3:34am On Jul 15
Don't take to heart, most things you see on the internet. Nigerians love to whine unnecessarily.

For example, see my comment on one of the threads.

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by FRANCISTOWN: 4:55am On Jul 15
Ukafor:
Here in nairaland, people keep saying sleeping with a married woman will distroy a guys destiny and the theory that another man will sleep with your wife but i have never hear the same about ladies that sleep with a married man which is more rampant or mayb it a ladies' world as u may put it, same as rape, when have u see a lady standing trials for rape or will u say ladies don't rape

Baba. All those ones na stupid theories concocted by deluded and unsecure men.

They can sleep with different girls, but they can't sleep with their own wives. As long as it is consensual. Nwanne, nothing goes you.

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Sapasenator: 4:57am On Jul 15
FRANCISTOWN:

Baba. All those ones na stupid theories concocted by deluded and unsecure men.

They can sleep with different girls, but they can't sleep with their own wives. As long as it is consensual. Nwanne, nothing goes you.

Them dey fear make others no sleep with their wives. Wives wey dey collect prick taya.

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Jestin: 7:48am On Jul 15
Watin work for Paul fit nor work for Peter

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by BigYash: 7:56am On Jul 15
Ukafor:
This is why I always think that any wife who fights her husband from hanging out with side chicks all the time,was once a side chick,directly or indirectly..What goes around,op does what? Lakaka!

On a more serious note.. You don’t need to sleep with someone’s partner,before they sleep with yours these days.. The world no get conscience again.. All thanks to the western world and social media.. TikTok(bad advice from finished people) ,Facebook (for connection and secret relationships) and WhatsApp (private chats that will be can always be deleted after 24hrs) These three sites en.. Lakaka

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Kenmatt(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15
Ukafor:

It's actually happening.

That is why you see most of those ladies that have been sleeping with people's husbands and fathers, their husbands eventually sleep with young girls here and there.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by copyrites: 4:12pm On Jul 15
BigYash:
This is why I always think that any wife who fights her husband from hanging out with side chicks all the time,was once a side chick,directly or indirectly..What goes around,op does what? Lakaka!

On a more serious note.. You don’t need to sleep with someone’s partner,before they sleep with yours these days.. The world no get conscience again.. All thanks to the western world and social media.. TikTok(bad advice from finished people) ,Facebook (for connection and secret relationships) and WhatsApp (private chats that will be can always be deleted after 24hrs) These three sites en.. Lakaka

The fact that you didn't sleep with someone's spouse doesn't mean they won't sleep with yours.

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by spencekat(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15
copyrites:

The fact that you didn't sleep with someone's spouse doesn't mean they won't sleep with yours.
Indirectly, you are saying there may not be anything called Karma?
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by copyrites: 5:54pm On Jul 15
spencekat:
Indirectly, you are saying there may not be anything called Karma?

Bad things happen to good people.

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by spencekat(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15
copyrites:

Bad things happen to good people.
Sometimes.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Baronthecelebri: 8:56pm On Jul 15
Any woman to rape me
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by EreluRoz: 9:01pm On Jul 15
Baronthecelebri:
Any woman to rape me
rubbishhh
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by franchasofficia: 9:22pm On Jul 15
Ukafor:
In Africa, Nigeria to be specific, sleeping with a married woman comes with negative consequences simply because of the tradition and culture involved in marriage process in Nigeria.

The man paid her bride price. Some traditional stuffs were done and mind you, some of those traditional rights were rooted in ancient culture of spiritual things based on the man's community's culture/tradition, so it's like marking boundary spiritually and when you cross that boundary by sleeping with the married woman who has been marked or bound by her husband's community tradition, the gods of that land will come after you.

Life is spiritual.

If you say you don't believe in their fetish tradition because you are a Christian, bear in mind that you have committed sin and God's coverage will not protect you in this aspect because you committed a grave sin.

So sleeping with a married woman in Nigeria carries a different consequence from sleeping with a married woman in America or Europe. So the spiritual consequences of sleeping with a married woman depends largly on the tradition and culture of the woman's husband's community.

This is why it is dangerous to sleep with a married woman but not as dangerous for ladies to sleep with a married man because no bride price paid on the man's head neither was any traditional stuffs made on the man's head also.

As for rape, men don't report or see a woman forcing herself on them sexually as rape, hence why society don't treat male rape with seriousness.

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Femzaremz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15
franchasofficia:
In Africa, Nigeria to be specific, sleeping with a married woman comes with negative consequences simply because of the tradition and culture involved in marriage process in Nigeria.

The man paid her bride price. Some traditional stuffs were done and mind you, some of those traditional rights were rooted in ancient culture of spiritual things based on the man's community's culture/tradition, so it's like marking boundary spiritually and when you cross that boundary by sleeping with the married woman who has been marked or bound by her husband's community tradition, the gods of that land will come after you.

Life is spiritual.

If you say you don't believe in their fetish tradition because you are a Christian, bear in mind that you have committed sin and God's coverage will not protect you in this aspect because you committed a grave sin.

So sleeping with a married woman in Nigeria carries a different consequence from sleeping with a married woman in America or Europe. So the spiritual consequences of sleeping with a married woman depends largly on the tradition and culture of the woman's husband's community.

This is why it is dangerous to sleep with a married woman but not as ds largely wrong!angerous for ladies to sleep with a married man because no bride price paid on the man's head neither was any traditional stuffs made on the man's head also.

As for rape, men don't report or see a woman forcing herself on them sexually as rape, hence why society don't treat male rape with seriousness.
DEY PLAY!
Everything you said is largely wrong! In this Nigeria of today where paternity fraud is the order of the day,na him you still dey believe all these trash??
My brother don't play,or you will learn! And you will learn the hard way!
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Ukafor(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15
As a man reporting a rape case make u look less of a man, has nature may have it men are more energytic than women
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by FRANCISTOWN: 9:25am On Jul 16
Femzaremz:
DEY PLAY!
Everything you said is largely wrong! In this Nigeria of today where paternity fraud is the order of the day,na him you still dey believe all these trash??
My brother don't play,or you will learn! And you will learn the hard way!

Leave am make him dey cap nonsense. Which traditional rites them dey do?
If you know the way bosses, colleagues and managers at work dey take sleep with people wives them ehn.

Their lives supposed don spoil

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by Klinxmanz(m): 10:17am On Jul 16
FRANCISTOWN:

Leave am make him dey cap nonsense. Which traditional rites them dey do?
If you know the way bosses, colleagues and managers at work dey take sleep with people wives them ehn.

Their lives supposed don spoil
Boss abeg no vex, i fit see 1.5k for ur side make i use take chop this morning, hope no dey my side boss. Thanks in advance, pls sir no vex!
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by NarcissistKing: 6:40pm On Jul 16
Nothing will happen if you sleep with a married man except maybe you got caught that moment or later. However, it's morally wrong to sleep with people's spouse, be it male or female.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman...... by onumadu: 1:13am On Jul 17
franchasofficia:

Life is spiritual.

This is why it is dangerous to sleep with a married woman but not as dangerous for ladies to sleep with a married man because no bride price paid on the man's head neither was any traditional stuffs made on the man's head also.

You are onto something deep here, and I have bolded all the relevant points.
Bottom-line is that we are bound by whatever agreement we enter into, be it personal or communal.
That is why it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for a person to properly identify ALL traditions (spiritual ones specifically) concerning any "engagement" he or she wants to undertake.
I speculate that one should limit himself or herself to entering as few agreements as possible, whether personally or communally.
The lesser agreement you enter into, the better for you, because less things would be binding on you.
That explains why a single white colonial officer somewhere in Rivers state of old (some place called Ogbakiri) single-handedly burnt down an old shrine of a local deity that had about 2000 human heads.
The man simply used kerosene, doused the place, and lighted some matches.
The place burned down, and the white colonial officer jejely walked away. Nothing happened to him!
But if it were someone from the ancestral lineage from there, the consequences would have been totally different, which is why the shrine had been there for hundreds of years before the coming of the colonialists.
Traditions are local agreements which binds every resident of each locality.
Someone from outside who doesn't subject himself to those local rules, and doesn't bind himself to it personally, can do whatever he wants, and I argue that nothing would happen.
However, he has to also be ready to accept the same thing happening to him.
In this instance, as long as he is willing to accept the same thing happening to him (someone sleeping with his wife) then all is good.
But we know that most people only see one side of the picture (where they sleep with other men's wives) but not the other side (where other men sleep with their wives). That is the evil in man.
"For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged."

My Friend's Wedding Committee Of Friends, Whtat Are The Things I Need To Do? / Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! / I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics)