Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,199 members, 7,963,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Opposition From Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Opposition From Hell (444 Views)

Tinubu’s 2027 Re-election Bid Faces Opposition From Former Leaders / We Expect Fierce Opposition From Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries – Shettima / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 5:41am On Jul 15
Those who refused to move on from the election loss can be regarded as opposition from hell.

They are those which nothing is working in life for them hence putting unnecessary frustration and aggression on others.

They refused to face their hustling but instead blaming government/, others for their lives woes.

Indeed, they must be opposition from hell fire. The soaked bitter lots

6 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Chibuzoripob: 5:43am On Jul 15
grin cheesy grin The 🐖s, 🐀🐀🐀🐀s are coming for u

1 Like

Re: The Opposition From Hell by AcuraZDX: 5:46am On Jul 15
As early as 5am, this slowpoke has dropped Post.

God abeg oo.

Let me make this thing clear to this E-Rat. Whatever your name is, you will wail and wail.

You think you guys have Monopoly of madness abi?

This is what your god said several years ago.

Una never see anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by JASONjnr(m): 5:47am On Jul 15
Just imagine.....

You voted a person that has no knowledge of economy or plan to improve the lives of the people into power.....

He gets there and messaged up everything. The people gets angry and complain of the hardship, inflation, hardship and high cost of food stuffs and rents.

You sluggishly term them opposition from hell....

You need help....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 5:48am On Jul 15
Chibuzoripob:
grin cheesy grin The 🐖s, 🐀🐀🐀🐀s are coming for u

They are welcome. We go laugh their bitterness and frustrations as usual.

We no kuku be the person behind their lives woes

Would love to read from them on this thread hitting their empty heads on something..

grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 5:50am On Jul 15
AcuraZDX:
As early as 5am, this slowpoke has dropped Post.

God abeg oo.

Let me make this thing clear to this E-Rat. Whatever your name is, you will wail and wail.

You think you guys have Monopoly of madness abi?

This is what your god said several years ago.

Una never see anything.

It's 7:49 am here kiddo.

Stop using your present situation to judge others. Fingers are not equal kiddo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by AcuraZDX: 5:50am On Jul 15
JASONjnr:
Just imagine.....

You voted a person that has no knowledge of economy or plan to improve the lives of the people into power.....

He gets there and messaged up everything. The people gets angry and complain of the hardship, inflation, hardship and high cost of food stuffs and rents.

You sluggishly term them opposition from hell....

You need help....

Don't mind the empty thing.

My happiness is that he will continue to wail despite enjoying the stolen presidency😂.

Let Tinubu rule na. Na by stealing election 😂

Nonsénse

2 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by AcuraZDX: 5:50am On Jul 15
helinues:

I'm not your bro.

Your bro is in yabaleft.

Imagine dropping a useless post as early as 7am according to you?😂.

When you should be busy dusting your work desk.

Man you're gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by nedu666: 5:51am On Jul 15
Op is displaying early morning foolishness. Is the opposition not always the party that lose election in every country or is the opposition the party in power. Like I said early morning display of foolishness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 5:51am On Jul 15
AcuraZDX:

I'm not your bro.

Your bro is in yabaleft

Hahah, where did you see bro? Why should I referred to you as bro when I no dey craze .

4 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Malroux: 5:52am On Jul 15
helinues:

Shouldn't you be preparing for work now. Today is Monday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by AcuraZDX: 5:53am On Jul 15
helinues:

Hahah, where did you see bro? Why should I referred to you as bro when I no dey craze .

My little advice.

Stop being an obvious nuisance.

It's not a flex.

2 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 5:53am On Jul 15
Malroux:
Shouldn't you be preparing for work now. Today is Monday.

Why should that be your life's headache whether I work or not.

Stop displaying family heritage on this forum small boy.

Embrace some shame with your years of futile trolling

https://www.nairaland.com/malroux/posts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Malroux: 5:53am On Jul 15
AcuraZDX:

I'm not your bro.

Your bro is in yabaleft.

Imagine dropping a useless post as early as 7am according to you?😂.

When you should be busy dusting your work desk.

Man you're gone
Have you seen his sister opening threads about his irredeemable situation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Malroux: 5:54am On Jul 15
helinues:

Why should that be your life's headache whether I work or not.

Stop displaying family heritage on this forum small boy.

Embrace some shame with your years of futile trolling

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 5:54am On Jul 15
AcuraZDX:

My little advice.

Stop being an obvious nuisance.

It's not a flex.

Shove your advice into whatever. Carry bitterness away from here . We are not just interested

4 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 5:55am On Jul 15
[quote author=Malroux post=130963727][/quote]

Do you want thunder to strike you? Abi you could comprehend the screenshot you attached

3 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Malroux: 5:55am On Jul 15
helinues:

Do you want thunder to strike you? Abi you could comprehend the screenshot you attached
I have a job for the jobless.

1 Like

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Malroux: 5:56am On Jul 15
helinues:

Shove your advice into whatever. Carry bitterness away from here . We are not just interested
Take his advice and be useful.

2 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 5:56am On Jul 15
Malroux:
I have a job for the jobless.

Where are your family members? For how long would you continue to be telling us about your family story

4 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Malroux: 5:57am On Jul 15
helinues:

Where are your family members? For how long would you continue to be telling us about your family story
I pray you change so that your sister and parents can be proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by JASONjnr(m): 5:59am On Jul 15
AcuraZDX:

Don't mind the empty thing.

My happiness is that he will continue to wail despite enjoying the stolen presidency😂.

Let Tinubu rule na. Na by stealing election 😂

Nonsénse

Lol..... He's wailing more than he expected......

Buhari would be a saint compare to what Tinubu is doing....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Forkthiefnubu: 6:00am On Jul 15
This poster is what it is like when a man’s soul is dead , he is just breezing along and he represents no philosophy nor any idea to die for , he is a complete creation or even a human replica of the country Nigeria , lacking in nobility of any kind , I wonder what happened ?

2 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 6:01am On Jul 15
Malroux:
I pray you change so that your sister and parents can be proud of you.

Our prayers for you is to get a meaningful life devoid of wasting life and time away trolling others on this forum.

IJN we pray, Amen

Chronic shame won't allow you to reflect on your activities on this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/malroux/posts

1 Like

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Malroux: 6:02am On Jul 15
helinues:

Our prayers for you is to get a meaningful life devoid of wasting life and time away trolling others on this forum.

IJN we pray, Amen
At old age, You will regret not taking my advice. Loitering around Aimlessly on nairaland everyday is not achievement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 6:02am On Jul 15
Forkthiefnubu:
This poster is what it is like when a man’s soul is dead , he is just breezing along and he represents no philosophy nor any idea to die for , he is a complete creation or even a human replica of the country Nigeria , lacking in nobility of any kind , I wonder what happened ?

Then why are you feeling bitter on a thread of a man which is souls is dead?

Are my threads irresistible?

1 Like

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 6:04am On Jul 15
Malroux:
At old age, You will regret not taking my advice. Loitering around Aimlessly on nairaland everyday is not achievement.

We are not just interested about your family story. Stop telling us about the precarious situation

1 Like

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Forkthiefnubu: 6:07am On Jul 15
helinues:

Then why are you feeling bitter on a thread of a man which is souls is dead?

Are my threads irresistible?
My feelings for u have moved from disdain to pity , am asking myself this life is truly a bitch for some ppl , if this was in the 90s when Nigerians were a bit together with no APC perpetrated tribal divisions I wud have personally reached out to this person and maybe help out in any way that I can , I tot I know a lot about mental health but your condition completely befuddles me

3 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by helinues: 6:08am On Jul 15
Forkthiefnubu:

My feelings for u have moved from disdain to pity , am asking myself this life is truly a bitch for some ppl , if this was in the 90s when Nigerians was a bit together with no APC perpetrated tribal divisions I wud have personally reached out to this person and maybe help out in any way that I can , I tot I know a lot about mental health but your condition completely befuddles me

Oh, poor you

While I never aware of the existence of the person behind this moniker. Indeed I have so many mansions on some people's Oblongata

1 Like

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Malroux: 6:11am On Jul 15
helinues:

Oh, poor you

While I never aware of the existence of the person behind this moniker. Indeed I have so many mansions on some people's Oblongata
The guy is right. I wish I can see your sister and parents to ascertain the level of your irredeemable situation. You need help asap. This is getting out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: The Opposition From Hell by RichBoy247: 6:12am On Jul 15
helinues:
Those who refused to move on from the election loss can be regarded as opposition from hell.

They are those which nothing is working in life for them hence putting unnecessary frustration and aggression on others.

They refused to face their hustling but instead blaming government/, others for their lives woes.

Indeed, they must be opposition from hell fire. The soaked bitter lots

The election loss led to a deep traumatic depression, but the loss at the US Court in Tinubu's Certificate and the loss at the Supreme Court made them to slip into chronic hallucinations

1 Like

Re: The Opposition From Hell by Malroux: 6:13am On Jul 15
Forkthiefnubu:

My feelings for u have moved from disdain to pity , am asking myself this life is truly a bitch for some ppl , if this was in the 90s when Nigerians were a bit together with no APC perpetrated tribal divisions I wud have personally reached out to this person and maybe help out in any way that I can , I tot I know a lot about mental health but your condition completely befuddles me
It is a pity to be honest. I have personally wanted to help him with a job but he has refused to take it. Look at what he told someone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Minister Of Information Exposes Nigeria Governor At Brekete Family / BREAKING: Jigawa Protesters Defy Curfew, Return To The Streets / Peter Obi And Elon Musk Gave Same Solution To Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.