Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,324 members, 7,967,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

Can Consumption Of Okro Soup Cause Erectile Dysfunctional? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Consumption Of Okro Soup Cause Erectile Dysfunctional? (290 Views)

Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / 10 Health Benefits Of Okro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Consumption Of Okro Soup Cause Erectile Dysfunctional? by imagrg(m): 9:19am On Jul 15
I read somewhere on Nairaland some years back that consumption of okro soup can bring about low libido or erectile dysfunctional in male. How true is this assumption please?
Please let those who are vast in the field shed more light into this because I love eating amala, akpu, and eba with okro soup and stew.😋😋😋
Re: Can Consumption Of Okro Soup Cause Erectile Dysfunctional? by HeatSeeker(m): 10:16am On Jul 15
imagrg:
I read somewhere on Nairaland some years back that consumption of okro soup can bring about low libido or erectile dysfunctional in male. How true is this assumption please?
Please let those who are vast in the field shed more light into this because I love eating amala, akpu, and eba with okro soup and stew.😋😋😋

It's partly true. But you will have a consume large amounts over a period of time before it takes effect. Okro has a compound called gossypol that your sperms cells and testicles do not like.

It is one of the reasons I stopped eating it. I haven't had okro in years. grin
Re: Can Consumption Of Okro Soup Cause Erectile Dysfunctional? by adamma24: 10:16am On Jul 15
Our forefathers down to our fathers ate okra soup nothing happened...they gave birth children...so where did you get that idea from...all the oyibo/ science analysis self..
Re: Can Consumption Of Okro Soup Cause Erectile Dysfunctional? by imagrg(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21
Some may have experienced failed erection later in life.
adamma24:
Our forefathers down to our fathers ate okra soup nothing happened...they gave birth children...so where did you get that idea from...all the oyibo/ science analysis self..
Re: Can Consumption Of Okro Soup Cause Erectile Dysfunctional? by imagrg(m): 10:44am On Sep 12
More reactions please!

(1) (Reply)

What Equipment Do You Need At Home? / Just Three That They're Hoping That This Information / Because Science Won't Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.