Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation (20163 Views)

Trump's Assassination Attempt: US Secret Service Director, Cheatle Resigns / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by justmondris: 1:44pm On Jul 15
MountainView:

It's actually the Job of the Secret Service to protect Trump, the aforementioned is the duty of the Police, and other security agencies.

You made me reply a comment in a really long time.

He does not know the difference between secret service and police.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by StraightGaay: 1:44pm On Jul 15
CoronaVirusPro:
Elon is smart enough to know it was a movie

The script had to played.

Even attendees were looking at the Jew as he climbed, and a SS sniper still had him on sight and did nothing till he shot.

Moreover, who acts like he killed a fly after being grazed by a bullet? A 70 year old man with no military training? 😀😀😀

The movie should win an Oscar award.

….and no one is mentioning the fact that the shooter was a Jew and Republican. The media manipulates the real script. It would have been a terrorist attack if he was a Muslim
He is trying to show character, not to appear weak
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by Bimpe29: 1:46pm On Jul 15
LordBiden:
No need for him to resign,everyone knows the attack was staged to boost trumps reelection chances through sympathy votes.Trump is a con man and they don't call him "don the con" for nothing.

Biden is still gonna beat him again like a talking drum even while on a wheel chair.

Americans do not need a clown as president.

God bless the democratic party.
God bless the USA.

If the news of the unfortunate attempted assassination on Trump is anything to go by, then the height of Trump's desperation is incredibly disgusting.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by travelzcruix: 2:10pm On Jul 15
Anyone calling this a staged event, may your career be staged, your education be staged, your hustles all be staged. Even if you tell people you are hustling may they never see evidence yet believe you. How dumb? Reagan assassination was also staged shey, Kennedy assassination was also staged. Until him die before una rest, mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OChimex: 2:15pm On Jul 15
hisgrace090:
Musk is right..
But in Nigeria nobody dares to support an opposition candidate openly do to high level hipocrisy.

Yes you are right. But I think it's not even hypocrisy, it has something to do with their mental status. Most Nigerians are just slightly above animals when it comes to reasoning and common sense

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by Anonimoux: 2:17pm On Jul 15
A country of accountability and Liberty.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by KnownUnknown: 2:44pm On Jul 15
ChiefJusticeFuc:

I want to tell you that Elon is a Jew .

So 0koro, know that you can not critisize your Jewish masters.

No, Elon is not a Jew. Regardless, I’m not part of the abrahamic religions so I don’t give a Bleep about Jews. Capisce, 0koro?
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by srrrr(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15
godofuck231:
not even that , they had no counter snippers in place , it seems a clear case of planned assassination , very on point
They actually had a sniper locked on to the guy before he took the shot. I saw online that he asked for permission to shoot, he was ordered not to take the shot by the head of the secret service. He took the shot immediately after the assassin fired, disobeying the order. He got fired after, I think because he disobeyed. The blame should be on the Head of the SS.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:21pm On Jul 15
KnownUnknown:

No, Elon is not a Jew. Regardless, I’m not part of the abrahamic religions so I don’t give a Bleep about Jews. Capisce, 0koro?

Fool, you can Google it.

Elon is from South African Jewish family.

How do you think he got so rich so suddenly ?
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by Mrexcell(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15
Musk really have a good point here the secret service might be actually complicit I don't understand how they gave room for the assassin to take aim and shoot at trump even ignoring people that showed them the sniper at the rooftop.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by KnownUnknown: 3:31pm On Jul 15
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Fool, you can Google it.

Elon is from South African Jewish family.

How do you think he got so rich so suddenly ?

Lol, I didn’t know being Jew made you “rich so suddenly”. He comes from a wealthy Boer family in apartheid South Africa that got rich from emerald mining(which I’m sure cut corners).

Here’s a quote from your “jew” Elon:

Musk said he had been “somewhat naïve” about the dangers posed by anti-Jewish sentiment because “in the circles I move in, I see no antisemitism.” “Two-thirds of my friends are Jewish,” he said. “I'm Jewish by association. I'm aspirationally Jewish.”
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15
Close Shave

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by nospmoht(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15
LordBiden:
No need for him to resign,everyone knows the attack was staged to boost trumps reelection chances through sympathy votes.Trump is a con man and they don't call him "don the con" for nothing.

Biden is still gonna beat him again like a talking drum even while on a wheel chair.

God bless the USA.

Two people died in a staged assassination attempt.. Hear yourself
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by nospmoht(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15
jayce232:

You are very senseless!
Is Trump the president that America security will be working for him to the extent of allowing trump use them for such Stunt?? Instead of blaming the incompetence on the Security, u are still finding a way to blame Trump that just survived the assassination. Do u hate him that much to wish him death?? The manner & extent someone of u haters can go is unbelievable!
Most Nigerians hating on Trump are in these categories,
1. Illegal immigrants
2. People planning to enter the country illegal
3. People who are advocate for lgbtq

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Fight! Fight! Fight!

Foxnews
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by cardoctor(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15
God chosen President.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15
You HAVE to THINK 🤔!!!…..

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15
No lads. Both of you are Day dreaming.
1990Curious1:

....... you are wide awake in a sea of snoring sheeples !!!!!!!!
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by godofuck231: 7:23pm On Jul 15
srrrr:

They actually had a sniper locked on to the guy before he took the shot. I saw online that he asked for permission to shoot, he was ordered not to take the shot by the head of the secret service. He took the shot immediately after the assassin fired, disobeying the order. He got fired after, I think because he disobeyed. The blame should be on the Head of the SS.
3 teams to decide that , once 2 teams have passed an accessment on the target the green is clear to engage
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by Nsogbu001(m): 2:39am On Jul 16
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by zoedew: 8:56am On Jul 16
LordBiden:

God bless the USA.

Preposterous!
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12am On Jul 16
'LOOK IN THE MIRROR': Dems and the media brought Trump Derangement Syndrome to a fever pitch. How it's now drawn blood. https://trib.al/VZK5ktf

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Jul 16
'They blew his head off'. Read more: https://trib.al/QWJtydI

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55am On Jul 16
DEEP POCKET$: The billionaire reportedly plans to donate the eye-popping sum to a PAC that will focus on registering new voters and encourage early voting and mail-in ballot voting in swing states. https://trib.al/kCqQq9m

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by waziri4biz: 1:12pm On Jul 16
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The response time of the SS snipers on the shooter's position was almost instantaneous. This shows the sniper team had a lock on the shooter's position before he fired a shot.

The SS sniper team are expected to make a detailed inspection on all possible sniper positions in such scenario long before the event is organised and the VIP makes an entry to the venue.

What you have here is a deep state conspiracy to pass off the failed asassination on a patsy.

The game was to allow the shooter get access to the mark , take the mark out and immediately afterwards the shooter is taken out by the sniper team.

Note that the SS sniper reacted immediately Trump went down. The sniper assumed the assassination was successful and so the SS sniper took the shot on the assasin.

It's classic deep state asassination protocol.

Get a patsy close to the mark.

Patsy gets the shot.

Take out the patsy .

Tie up all loose ends.

Find a scapegoat to blame and force into retirement.

The real conspiracy was from the DHS headed by that ghoulish inhumane looking Jew rat ,Mayorkas.
Bro abeg let me have your number you are too smart to not have me as your gee. WhatsApp me 08164951508

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12am On Jul 18
Man With a Plan
Michael Ramirez July 17, 2024

Any thinking person who saw where the assassin was knows this is the truth. Zero smart people believe the BS about a sloped roof. A 20-year-old, psychotic kid managed to stay up there just fine. Are you telling me a secret service agent or police officer can't do what an untrained young adult managed?

B .. fricken' .. S.

Editorial cartoon by Michael Ramirez. Commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-chief.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33am On Jul 18
The Media Did It
Tom Stiglich July 17, 2024

The Biden administration, Democrats, and their reliably partisan puppets in the media have been calling Trump the most dangerous thing since Hitler. "A danger to Democracy," “A threat to democracy," "Hitler," "fascist," "dictator"…

They made their flawed case and a troubled young man believed their BS.

That's why.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21am On Jul 18
The Woke Vote...

Source

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18
This is absolutely terrifying. Read more: https://trib.al/EAkGTS3

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18
Let us lower the temperature...

Source

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18
The Cat With 9 Lives...

Source

Re: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18
Violent Rhetorics And Bullets….

Source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court / Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead / Russian Govt, Struggling Under Sanctions, Asks India For Supplies To Key Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.