Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Don't Join This Protest. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Join This Protest. (2374 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Do You Know If This Protest Reach 30days United Nations Will Intervene / It Is Now Clear That This Protest Is Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Join This Protest. by helinues: 3:01pm On Jul 15
sultanofpigs:
The P.I.Gs know themselves and i am their Sultan... cheesy

Birds of the same plumage.... You better know the rest
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by sultanofpigs: 3:02pm On Jul 15
P.I.Gs need to be cleaned.. grin

helinues:

Birds of the same plumage.... You better know the rest
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by helinues: 3:02pm On Jul 15
sultanofpigs:
P.I.Gs need to be cleaned.. grin

Yeah as their Sultan

grin cheesy
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by sultanofpigs: 3:19pm On Jul 15
The Sultan spanks the P.I.Gs...The P.I.Gs dont have an option or opinion.. cheesy

helinues:

Yeah as their Sultan

grin cheesy
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by Googledotcom: 3:28pm On Jul 15
ibechris:
You see this their advertised Nonsense protest, please no single South East and South South person should join it.
You should not join a protest being organized by those who we warned that things will be like this and they refused to listen.
You should not get involved in a protest being funded from behind by those who kept quiet because Buhari a northerner was in power.
You should not join a protest that will end up using IGBOS as a settling score.
You burn Prophet Mohammed image in Sweden, they descend on IGBOS in the north.
They riot in Lagos, they come after the IGBOS in north
They riot over religion in the north, they come after the IGBOS in the north
If you start this protest in Abuja, Lagos or anywhere they're going to come after the IGBOS in Lagos and North.
We're tired of being a sacrificial lamb for the rest of Nigerians.
You see the same people organizing this protest all of them are convinced that Peter Obi was the best candidate, but give them opportunity after the protest, in the next election to vote right. All of them are going to go back to support their tribe's man and religious ideology. After doing that, when the consequences start coming they will start calling us out for a protest.
During the SARS protest, some northerners started fighting the protesters because Buhari was in power. They went to Abuja and burned down over 200 vehicles belonging to IGBO car dealers.
Things are tough, we know
Nigerians are suffering, we're aware
But, you see this protest, we go just sidon dey look.
Even if they're fronting any Igbo person, we wash out our hands from the protest.

Culled from Peter Agba Kalu.
Ogbeni OP mechionu there

1 Like

Re: Don't Join This Protest. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15
IduNaOba:
Ndigbo will Jọn yall in the spirit with prayers and olive oil and holy water.
Una dey jonz.
Tinubu must finish 8 years.
Then the north can have it.

Re: Don't Join This Protest. by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15
madridguy:
The first DNA laboratory in West Africa was burnt down during their last protest. Now, we’ve had to take some DNA cases abroad because the facility in Lagos was taken down by terrorists.

Will you allow them rampage again this time ?

That’s why you must #DefendNigeria
Let me show you something...
I'm not advocating for any form of violence of any sort. But I believe that if a spaceship was in the stone ages. The result would be the untimely destruction of such a rocket...
Why? Simply because the people then would have no value for it.
That building was nothing but useless to the people. That's how the masses think, you can't expect someone that hasnt eaten, paid rent, or is in debt to be interested in such a project or even the good of the society (sadly this kind of people, happen to be the majority of people)...
Why am I saying all this? the standard of living is very poor that is why a lot of projects are Mal handled. Roads, drainage systems, buildings, parks markets etc. It Doesn't only happen during protests, it is happening right now.

If things keep on going like this Omo e go sup oo. God help us.
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by DMerciful(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15
The protest will go on...Nigerians are beyond that argument now.

Demands are being collated and when the protest start, if any protester is killed, the demands will be escalated to the impossible.

The first demand is that no protester should be killed.

Tilumbu is warned
madridguy:
The first DNA laboratory in West Africa was burnt down during their last protest. Now, we’ve had to take some DNA cases abroad because the facility in Lagos was taken down by terrorists.

Will you allow them rampage again this time ?

That’s why you must #DefendNigeria
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by bdon12: 5:47pm On Jul 15
ibechris:
You see this their advertised Nonsense protest, please no single South East and South South person should join it.
You should not join a protest being organized by those who we warned that things will be like this and they refused to listen.
You should not get involved in a protest being funded from behind by those who kept quiet because Buhari a northerner was in power.
If you start this protest in Abuja, Lagos or anywhere they're going to come after the IGBOS in Lagos and North.
You see the same people organizing this protest all of them are convinced that Peter Obi was the best candidate, but give them opportunity after the protest, in the next election to vote right. All of them are going to go back to support their tribe's man and religious ideology. After doing that, when the consequences start coming they will start calling us out for a protest.
During the SARS protest, some northerners started fighting the protesters because Buhari was in power. They went to Abuja and burned down over 200 vehicles belonging to IGBO car dealers.
Even if they're fronting any Igbo person, we wash out our hands from the protest.

I say no to protest...tinubu mst continue beyond 2027.Agbado dey suffer am more so no lele
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by hardbody: 6:03pm On Jul 15
Zwooks:

Because you are a multi millionaire and have well cushioned yourself.

You can't speak for anyone asides yourself. The protest will move forward Hypocrite

Y'all enjoy your protest. The last one we were told Igbos were the ones burning up everywhere in Lagos. Igbos should give themselves brain and let those who desire to protest to do so. I agree with the OP. We should not be used as sacrificial lambs any further

1 Like

Re: Don't Join This Protest. by tungamaje: 6:10pm On Jul 15
denko:
What do they mean we are not SALVES.
That's nothing. Typographic error. And you understand what they wanted to say
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by Gbogbowa: 6:50pm On Jul 15
ibechris:

i will not join this protest if you can give me job or feed my family but if you cant pls shut your mouth up

1 Like

Re: Don't Join This Protest. by Xhuntra: 7:22pm On Jul 15
RenaissanceGuy:
Abuja protest should start it this time around. Lagos must not always be the first state to begin a nationwide protest. A lot of people are wary of another Lagos protest (and rightly so) due to the huge destruction meted out on it in 2020.

Stop talking trash. No protest ever started in Lagos. Endsars started in Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Don't Join This Protest. by RenaissanceGuy: 7:51pm On Jul 15
Xhuntra:

Stop talking trash. No protest ever started in Lagos. Endsars started in Delta state.
No protest ever started from Lagos, but you ended up mentioning only one. The iconic 2012 anti-subsidy removal protest that grounded Nigeria started from Benue or Calabar, right?? Even if EndSARS didn't begin from Lagos, but Lagos later gave life to it and made it spread across the country.

1 Like

Re: Don't Join This Protest. by Ebigwei007: 8:04pm On Jul 15
Justnation:
How much did they pay you to write this nonsense?.
Are you enjoying this nation as it is
did they nt see who they are voting for? be4 you start yarning dust.

1 Like

Re: Don't Join This Protest. by crackhouse(m): 6:16am
They should go and protest while we put them in prayers for a peaceful protest.
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by Nomercie: 7:03am
No one can plotest under chineke of Igbo land, jagaban of borgu,Asiwaju of Yoruba and Emilokan of Africa. Make nobody dey waste his/her time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Join This Protest. by AdesegunSanni89: 7:20am
sultanofpigs:
The P.I.Gs know themselves and i am their Sultan... cheesy

So you are a pig yourself. Shebi na pig fit sultan over other pigs. Oloriburuku ashiere.
Re: Don't Join This Protest. by sultanofpigs: 8:50am
As a Sultan all my subjects from the sadwasted Region are P.I.Gs... grin

AdesegunSanni89:
So you are a pig yourself. Shebi na pig fit sultan over other pigs. Oloriburuku ashiere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Gen Buhari / Buhari, Atiku, Rochas And Sam Nda-isaiah - Hilarious / Nigeria: FCT Minister Deserves Commendation, Not Vilification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.