Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,662 members, 7,930,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:04 PM

NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers (12103 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Papayaayasager(m): 10:53am On Jul 15
Dshocker:
I thought oil bunkering was done and perpetuated by men?

Dey play

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by EmekaBlue(m): 10:55am On Jul 15
Atleast they are tasting their national cake no one will give them

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by jamesversion: 11:00am On Jul 15
900warriorz:
Na our crude oil these women tie for nylon like ice block so? cheesy

Anyways, I learnt women from that region are more hardworking than their burukutu drinking men grin

Our crude oil?? Are you from Rivers state, abi your papa get land for Omuma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by GenFunction: 11:00am On Jul 15
What a man can do...Nnoma and co. can do better
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Ngwamankillyou2(m): 11:04am On Jul 15
Leave them and face zamfara, it's our oil.
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Ngwamankillyou2(m): 11:07am On Jul 15
900warriorz:
Na our crude oil these women tie for nylon like ice block so? cheesy

Anyways, I learnt women from that region are more hardworking than their burukutu drinking men grin

Keep kwayet and face your region.
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by 900warriorz: 11:10am On Jul 15
jamesversion:

Our crude oil?? Are you from Rivers state, abi your papa get land for Omuma.

Your papa get land for Rumuokoro cheesy

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by 900warriorz: 11:11am On Jul 15
Ngwamankillyou2:

Keep kwayet and face your region.
Nnam ikot...I am from South-South so you should do the keeping kwayet cheesy
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Ngwamankillyou2(m): 11:12am On Jul 15
900warriorz:
Nnam ekot...I am from South-South so you should do the keeping kwayet cheesy

Keep kwayet south south kill you as if those names resemble your tribesmen mpamu.
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by BABANGBALI: 11:16am On Jul 15
Na their women’s wing do am grin

When people give testimonies on how they met their lovers on Facebook, I just wonder if I downloaded the wrong Facebook πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Ishilove: 11:17am On Jul 15
Hotzone:
Govt should let normal citizens to tap or drill crude and if u can, u distil Ur product

Discharge those hardworking women.
Issue them licence to drill u see fuel price go drop asap
This is not done anywhere in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by 900warriorz: 11:20am On Jul 15
Ngwamankillyou2:

Keep kwayet south south kill you as if those names resemble your tribesmen mpamu.
Lol...Ekpi ikot cheesy Sebi later you go say Rivers and Akwa Ibom na the same South-South? Which one con be say we be different tribesmen again?
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by BarrElChapo(m): 11:21am On Jul 15
Women be fighting for equal rights meanwhile they have the power all along. Read all the comments from the first page till mine, all the men were saying release them release them πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Question is if it were their fellow men, will their comments be the same. Women get power sha
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by jamesversion: 11:38am On Jul 15
900warriorz:
Your papa get land for Rumuokoro cheesy

Rumuokoro na ghetto. We get lands for GRA.
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Chetas81(m): 11:40am On Jul 15
Abujaexpress:
Pardon them. Na hunger dey everywhere
if your type of citizen live in china, they will sing rest in peace song for you, because the Chinese government hates citizen like you
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Chetas81(m): 11:43am On Jul 15
Ngwamankillyou2:
Leave them and face zamfara, it's our oil.
but we did not see you there to release them
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Chetas81(m): 11:45am On Jul 15
CRAZY CITIZEN ON TOP OF NATIONAL CAKE, PRIMITIVE SOCIETY KEEP LIVING BACKWARDS
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Bashirkareem31: 11:59am On Jul 15
These people again?Even in river state
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by lapintoz: 12:02pm On Jul 15
And some educated illiterate will be cursing their ancestors. Massive crude oil theft at artisan level across all nooks and crannies of Niger Delta. Nigeria relying mostly on deep water crude for revenues. The bulk of which has been resold by previous government.

Then you expect the country to be like Dubai.

Una dey craze wahalahi
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by freemanq(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15
The government should encourage local refinery give them license
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Ngwamankillyou2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15
900warriorz:
Lol...Ekpi ikot cheesy Sebi later you go say Rivers and Akwa Ibom na the same South-South? Which one con be say we be different tribesmen again?

Go and eat dog my friend we shared no relatives With your guys With strange name I'm talking of my people in rivers we no send dog eaters like you.

South south my ass.
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by uptownemmygee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15
YoungLionken:
You mean the ones that refuse to settle and they have to be punished for their greed undecided??.

How many people dem Don catch for North for illegal mining of gold

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Afonja2000: 1:09pm On Jul 15
Igbos and Bunkery na 5&6πŸ˜€
See their flat heads
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by dododawa1: 1:51pm On Jul 15
What man can do

Woman can do better
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:39pm On Jul 15
How can this be,where are the rascal militant boyz involved,this woman wey no fit lift gallon dey do oil theft? angry
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by 900warriorz: 2:56pm On Jul 15
Ngwamankillyou2:

Go and eat dog my friend we shared no relatives With your guys With strange name I'm talking of my people in rivers we no send dog eaters like you.

South south my ass.
Lol...Ngwa Man Kill you too cheesy Your name sounds as funny as you do.

You call us dog eaters? cheesy Maybe you should try it too grin I promise you you'd be an addict cheesy

No wonder people dey fear Ngwa people cheesy I remember my days in Ngwa High School
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by cardoctor(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15
Women sef don join
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Ngwamankillyou2(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15
900warriorz:
Lol...Ngwa Man Kill you too cheesy Your name sounds as funny as you do.

You call us dog eaters? cheesy Maybe you should try it too grin I promise you you'd be an addict cheesy

No wonder people dey fear Ngwa people cheesy I remember my days in Ngwa High School

Ngwa high school my school...this guy stop attacking your people because of politics.
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by snapshot: 8:26pm On Jul 15
Free those women,you guys know the real oil thieves,but they are untouchable and unapproachable
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by RealDaughter(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15
femtex007:
Nawa oh. This one na better family oil company oh
They even distill it
Why can't Nigeria distil through local made?
Why must they take it to other country ?
This country self. I pray this country grow one day

You spoke well until your last prayer abi wish grin
Re: NSCDC Arrests 3 Women For Oil Theft And Vandalism In Rivers by Samesame247: 9:34pm On Jul 15
Civil defence,

Na woman una see catch? mama dey distil crude oil to petrol and diesel while Fg prefers to export crude oil 1000litres and import fuel 340litres... and una no wan empower mama?

Make una clap for yasef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested / EFCC Arrests 40 Internet Fraudsters In Akwa Ibom / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.