Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,711 members, 7,930,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

New Music By AD Iconic Titled Can You Hear Me? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music By AD Iconic Titled Can You Hear Me? (59 Views)

Afropop - Can You Hear Me By AD Iconic / Download Music: Juice WRLD - Hear Me Calling Full Song / Download New Music By Kiss Daniel - Yeba (mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music By AD Iconic Titled Can You Hear Me? by Nnanyerugo2000: 10:41am On Jul 15
AD Iconic is a dynamic force in the Pop genre, known for his versatility as a beatmaker, songwriter, and singer. His music speaks to both the happy and the sad, capturing the full spectrum of human emotion. With notable tracks like "Dear God, @WHY" featuring DOVIEY and many more, AD Iconic showcases his talent and heartfelt storytelling. As he gears up for his next release titled "My Memories," fans can expect even more deeply resonant and relatable music. Dive into his world and experience the unique voice of AD Iconic, an artist who truly understands the complexities of life.

[https://open.spotify.com/artist/28ZNmusyijwAieDrBp3J2c?si=ictVVwFsS9W4QzS2bAlyYA]

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jnriroha? / SONIBOY FEAR EMQUE - Heart Out Now / Emeli Sandé – Next To Me MP3 Dowmload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.