Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,887 members, 7,980,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:47 AM

Psalm For Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psalm For Today (111 Views)

Mohbad Psalm 23 Unreleased Songs, Mohbad Wife Said Mohbad Father Is A Greedy Man / Kim kardashian Unveils Their 4th Child, Psalm West (Photo) / Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psalm For Today by TheMiracleMag(m): 10:45am On Jul 15
Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT
Sunday- July 14
Psalm 17
:1-15 KJV
[1] Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, Give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
[2] Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; Let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
[3] Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; Thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
[4] Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.
[5] Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.
[6] I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: Incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
[7] Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee From those that rise up against them.
[8] Keep me as the apple of the eye, Hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
[9] From the wicked that oppress me, From my deadly enemies, who compass me about.
[10] They are inclosed in their own fat: With their mouth they speak proudly.
[11] They have now compassed us in our steps: They have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;
[12] Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, And as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.
[13] Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: Deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
[14] From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, Which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: They are full of children, And leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
[15] As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.17.1-15.KJV

Re: Psalm For Today by TheMiracleMag(m): 10:59am On Jul 15
Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT
Monday July 15
Psalm 18
:1-50 KJV‬
[1] I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
[2] The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
[3] I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: So shall I be saved from mine enemies.
[4] The sorrows of death compassed me, And the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
[5] The sorrows of hell compassed me about: The snares of death prevented me.
[6] In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of his temple, And my cry came before him, even into his ears.
[7] Then the earth shook and trembled; The foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
[8] There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, And fire out of his mouth devoured: Coals were kindled by it.
[9] He bowed the heavens also, and came down: And darkness was under his feet.
[10] And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: Yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
[11] He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him Were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
[12] At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, Hail stones and coals of fire.
[13] The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; Hail stones and coals of fire.
[14] Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; And he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
[15] Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, At the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
[16] He sent from above, he took me, He drew me out of many waters.
[17] He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: For they were too strong for me.
[18] They prevented me in the day of my calamity: But the LORD was my stay.
[19] He brought me forth also into a large place; He delivered me, because he delighted in me.
[20] The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; According to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
[21] For I have kept the ways of the LORD, And have not wickedly departed from my God.
[22] For all his judgments were before me, And I did not put away his statutes from me.
[23] I was also upright before him, And I kept myself from mine iniquity.
[24] Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, According to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight. [25] With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; With an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
[26] With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; And with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
[27] For thou wilt save the afflicted people; But wilt bring down high looks.
[28] For thou wilt light my candle: The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
[29] For by thee I have run through a troop; And by my God have I leaped over a wall.
[30] As for God, his way is perfect: The word of the LORD is tried: He is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
[31] For who is God save the LORD? Or who is a rock save our God?
[32] It is God that girdeth me with strength, And maketh my way perfect.
[33] He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, And setteth me upon my high places.
[34] He teacheth my hands to war, So that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
[35] Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: And thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great. [36] Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, That my feet did not slip.
[37] I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: Neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
[38] I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: They are fallen under my feet.
[39] For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: Thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
[40] Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; That I might destroy them that hate me.
[41] They cried, but there was none to save them: Even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
[42] Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
[43] Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; And thou hast made me the head of the heathen: A people whom I have not known shall serve me.
[44] As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: The strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
[45] The strangers shall fade away, And be afraid out of their close places.
[46] The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; And let the God of my salvation be exalted. [47] It is God that avengeth me, And subdueth the people under me.
[48] He delivereth me from mine enemies: Yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: Thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
[49] Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, And sing praises unto thy name.
[50] Great deliverance giveth he to his king; And sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.18.1-50.KJV

Re: Psalm For Today by TheMiracleMag(m): 7:08am On Jul 16
Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT
Tuesday July 16
Psalm 105:1--45 KJV

[1] O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: Make known his deeds among the people. [2] Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: Talk ye of all his wondrous works. [3] Glory ye in his holy name: Let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. [4] Seek the LORD, and his strength: Seek his face evermore. [5] Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; His wonders, and the judgments of his mouth; [6] O ye seed of Abraham his servant, Ye children of Jacob his chosen. [7] He is the LORD our God: His judgments are in all the earth. [8] He hath remembered his covenant for ever, The word which he commanded to a thousand generations. [9] Which covenant he made with Abraham, And his oath unto Isaac; [10] And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, And to Israel for an everlasting covenant: [11] Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, The lot of your inheritance: [12] When they were but a few men in number; Yea, very few, and strangers in it. [13] When they went from one nation to another, From one kingdom to another people; [14] He suffered no man to do them wrong: Yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; [15] Saying, Touch not mine anointed, And do my prophets no harm. [16] Moreover he called for a famine upon the land: He brake the whole staff of bread. [17] He sent a man before them, Even Joseph, who was sold for a servant: [18] Whose feet they hurt with fetters: He was laid in iron: [19] Until the time that his word came: The word of the LORD tried him. [20] The king sent and loosed him; Even the ruler of the people, and let him go free. [21] He made him lord of his house, And ruler of all his substance: [22] To bind his princes at his pleasure; And teach his senators wisdom. [23] Israel also came into Egypt; And Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham. [24] And he increased his people greatly; And made them stronger than their enemies. [25] He turned their heart to hate his people, To deal subtilly with his servants. [26] He sent Moses his servant; And Aaron whom he had chosen. [27] They shewed his signs among them, And wonders in the land of Ham. [28] He sent darkness, and made it dark; And they rebelled not against his word. [29] He turned their waters into blood, And slew their fish. [30] Their land brought forth frogs in abundance, In the chambers of their kings. [31] He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, And lice in all their coasts. [32] He gave them hail for rain, And flaming fire in their land. [33] He smote their vines also and their fig trees; And brake the trees of their coasts. [34] He spake, and the locusts came, and caterpillers, and that without number, [35] And did eat up all the herbs in their land, and devoured the fruit of their ground. [36] He smote also all the firstborn in their land, The chief of all their strength. [37] He brought them forth also with silver and gold: And there was not one feeble person among their tribes. [38] Egypt was glad when they departed: For the fear of them fell upon them. [39] He spread a cloud for a covering; And fire to give light in the night. [40] The people asked, and he brought quails, And satisfied them with the bread of heaven. [41] He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; They ran in the dry places like a river. [42] For he remembered his holy promise, And Abraham his servant. [43] And he brought forth his people with joy, And his chosen with gladness: [44] And gave them the lands of the heathen: And they inherited the labour of the people; [45] That they might observe his statutes, And keep his laws. Praise ye the LORD.

https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.105.1-45.KJV

(1) (Reply)

"The Untold Drama: Celeb Exes Reunite!" / Jowi Zaza Biography / Aisha Odogwu Yanbaba Pregnancy Failure Video Don Cas On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.