Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:57 AM

"Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday (27361 Views)

"Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by jeff1993: 6:21pm On Jul 15
DevilsEqual:

Stop this rubbish

Obidients wouldnt have separated him from Buhari's failure and as such, would never have voted him for any reason

Hes not a President. Leave it that way. Stop the unrealistic assumption

As for the topic, HBD to the Wife. I like the fact that she rarely uses makeup, even though shes still not fine(Wouldnt have been better with makeups on)

Happy for them
...... U said she is not Fine??

She is more beautiful than all the female your family lineage has ever produced
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by fitinwell: 6:43pm On Jul 15
TheRareGem1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9b3q5LAjGp/?igsh=MW50aHRiOW94OTE5OQ==

The people's choice....

Greedy and dirty politics failed your presidential ambition...

Now Ewa lo kan. . is as confused... As a weak rat...
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by CharlotteFlair: 6:46pm On Jul 15
Yoruba mooslims dealt with this guy. Called him a traitor, thief and a fool, all because he dared to express himself.
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by Akabuking: 7:17pm On Jul 15
ZIAZI:
This man would have made a fine president. I just admire his lifestyle.
naija no like better thing that's why dey gave us agbado

1 Like

Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by magzey: 7:52pm On Jul 15
HBD ma Llnp 🎉,
For Sure the woman is cool just like Ex-VP Osinbajo
Wishes her many more years In Good health and prosperity.
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by Love800(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15
So you will vote osinbanjo?
Is that not how Jonathan was very quiet.... people's thinking he was intelligent and the best candidate....at the end wetin happen?...man was like a puppet, no ideas, no planed foundations...very vulnerable. Things were just turning upside down in the country. Jonathan was not that corrupt. But he lack ideas and action. He was easily penetrated and he always submit or surrender.
Myrrhis:

It is not difficult to see why majority of you Nigerians get the president you deserve.

1 Like

Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by DatNiggaDaz: 8:14pm On Jul 15
DevilsEqual:

I'm a christian mysELF
in fact, my first and surnames are both Biblical names

Plus, whats Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim

What do they mean
grin grin

Even the devil is a born liar

continue deceiving yourself cheesy cheesy
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by EmmyNorse(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15
GanagiBitrus:
Some married a Dove as wife.
While some married a Tiger as wife. grin
Tigress you mean 🥺🥺🥺😳🙏
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by GanagiBitrus: 10:03pm On Jul 15
EmmyNorse:
Tigress you mean 🥺🥺🥺😳🙏
You are wrong. 🙏

Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by GanagiBitrus: 5:04am On Jul 16
HisaacPlus:

Better
Wrong.

Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by Smooyis(m): 5:33am On Jul 16
AdesegunSanni89:
after carrying 10 billion naira in less than one month of acting as president. Osinbajo for carry all our money go dash Adeboye and his redeem gang.
Can you prove this. Stop hiding behind keypad on social media to malign people's reputation
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 6:28am On Jul 16
ZIAZI:
This man would have made a fine president. I just admire his lifestyle.
story! Jagaban's puppet.... Tchew

1 Like

Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by Shady2020: 8:02am On Jul 16
Happy birthday ma'am. May the Almighty bless your new age with good health and long life. IJN
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday by billyG(m): 7:46am On Jul 17
Hmm!Osinbajo married a dove while majority married serpents.how lucky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Under Pressure To Dump APC As Jonathan Woos Him - Daily Sun / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.