Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,965 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Open Message To Indigenous People Of Hausa People In The North And Igbo People I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Message To Indigenous People Of Hausa People In The North And Igbo People I (187 Views)

FG Orders MDAs To Give Priority To Indigenous Professionals In Projects / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Message To Indigenous People Of Hausa People In The North And Igbo People I by Omaricha002(m): 11:30am On Jul 15
Aticu Abubaka, Senator Ali Ndume, Senator Lawan, And All Northern Leaders And Now Complaining. Hardship Hardship Who Cause It, Is Because Of The Killing Of Farmer's By fulani Terrorist.

They Have Started Their suicide bomber and bombing just to frustrate the government of Bola Ahmed tinubu as they did during good luck Jonathan.

Northerners are selfish, wicked, heartless, dangerous and self-centered. They think Nigeria belongs to them.

Buhari destroyed Nigeria economy, borrowed away Nigeria future, over 30 trillion was borrowed and squandered, don't forget 30 trillion Ends and means was also borrowed and squandered by Northern caliphate and leaders.

The Fulanis refused to protest against Buhari government, they said that protest is haram, today the same Fulanis are planning protest against Bola Ahmed government.

Fulanis have absolutely nothing to offer us in Nigeria Only killing and destruction of life and properties of innocent Nigerians.

Who are the terrorists in Nigeria Fulanis
Who are the killers hersmen Fulanis
Who are the boko haram Fulanis
Who are the bandits Fulanis

Who Have ruled Nigeria for over 50 years without any development to show for its Fulanis

Stay Away From Any Kinds Of protest organized and sponsored by Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Open Message To Indigenous People Of Hausa People In The North And Igbo People I by DevilsEqual(m): 11:37am On Jul 15
Your cup of teeth
Most of us have valuable things to do

Igbos no dey work today, if dem like, make dem use remaining week days protest

Who hunger hit, na him go cry pass cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Open Message To Indigenous People Of Hausa People In The North And Igbo People I by Philipponzaghi: 11:49am On Jul 15
Abeg, make una leave Hausa and Igbo people alone.

4 Likes

Re: Open Message To Indigenous People Of Hausa People In The North And Igbo People I by Chikel20000(m): 11:53am On Jul 15
It should have ur message to Fulani and yoruba people cos both seem related ....take away d Igbos from dis silly post

1 Like

Re: Open Message To Indigenous People Of Hausa People In The North And Igbo People I by sIfioksq: 12:13pm On Jul 15
Hope they get their priorities straight and focus on nationbuilding.
Re: Open Message To Indigenous People Of Hausa People In The North And Igbo People I by Chinkoalhaji34: 12:46pm On Jul 15
Abeg, make una settle this matter, no dey cause trouble for this country.

(1) (Reply)

Traits Of Incorruptible Col Adekunle Fajuyi As Western Region Governor (a Must R / Heartless Obidient Unknowingly Celebrates The Death Of LP Lawmaker / N70,000 Minimum Wage: How Tinubu Convinced Labour Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.