Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,272 members, 7,928,908 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:34 AM

( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. (23774 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by SUPERBLOOM: 10:19pm On Jul 16
Morbeta11:
cool
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by SUPERBLOOM: 10:25pm On Jul 16
Xilsbridalhouse:

lol he said “Looks like” Abi somewhere in Europe no fit look like somewhere in USA?
Leave them, no be everybody sabi English
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Konquest: 3:07am On Jul 17
Morbeta11:

Rennes in France 🇫🇷
Nice thread.

Do you speak French? If NOT, how have you been able to get by with the French-speaking locals who generally like foreign tourists to speak in French to them even though a significant number of these French folks speak English?

1 Like

Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Konquest: 3:08am On Jul 17
Morbeta11:

Rennes in France 🇫🇷
Nice thread.

Do you speak French? If NOT, how have you been able to get by with the French-speaking locals who generally like foreign tourists to speak in French to them even though a significant number of these French folks speak English?

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

1 Like

Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Jeboy(m): 3:55am On Jul 17
Even Egypt..especially Sharm El Sheikh South Sinai. My 2022 vacation was lit.

ednut1:
oyinbo dey go Morroco, kenya, South Africa and other African countries for vacation. If your country is not vacation friendly it’s on you not the oyinbo so rest.

1 Like

Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Morbeta11(m): 4:59am On Jul 17
brightDdon:

Please more pictures,, I feel good seeing these pictures hopefully one day I'll also have the opportunity experiencing outside Nigeria

Enjoy your tour bro...

Ones again,, more pics

1 Like

Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by TouchNfollow(f): 8:19am On Jul 17
Sapasenator:

And you think he is having any fun looking lost like a puppy separated from the mother's titties?

Lost in an empty stairwell, deserted car park and op looking sad in the picture?
To think he spent his hard earned money to roam an empty car lot? No one will even talk to him.

Na, does not look like a vacation to me, op might wan brag for office say him go Europe when he returns.

You are poverty and frustration personified. Open jealousy on top another person's matter. You can go to the moon if you like, but leave this big boy alone......his vacation, his money. Na euros he is spending ooooo you better be careful...Buzu

1 Like

Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:21am On Jul 17
Enjoy your vacation my man, don't mind these hungry rats here.
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Sapasenator: 8:35am On Jul 17
TouchNfollow:

You are poverty and frustration personified. Open jealousy on top another person's matter. You can go to the moon if you like, but leave this big boy alone......his vacation, his money. Na euros he is spending ooooo you better be careful...Buzu

Calm down local chicken!
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by brightDdon(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17
Thanks bro..

More success to you
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by brightDdon(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=130996693][/quote]

Thanks bro...

More success
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Doylestown92(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18
kendrick9:
Kendrick is from Compton, Los Angeles.
Na Eminem wey from Detroit

Eminem is from "Mizzoe"
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Doylestown92(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18
Kaczynski:
Europe will be majority Africans in a few decade inshallah

Lol! So Africans are Muslims? You're funny man!
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Doylestown92(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18
Sapasenator:

And you think he is having any fun looking lost like a puppy separated from the mother's titties?

Lost in an empty stairwell, deserted car park and op looking sad in the picture?
To think he spent his hard earned money to roam an empty car lot? No one will even talk to him.

Na, does not look like a vacation to me, op might wan brag for office say him go Europe when he returns.

If that's going to give him a lifetime joy, so why not? It appears to me that black people are the same all over the world. The envy, the hatred. You're in Nigeria it's so. You come to America, it's the same.
Can't we learn from White people? At least, they're united in many ways. Despite their differences.
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Kaczynski: 3:16pm On Jul 18
Doylestown92:

Lol! So Africans are Muslims? You're funny man!

Majority of Africans are Muslims

The president of of almost every African country are Muslim
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Doylestown92(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18
Kaczynski:

Majority of Africans are Muslims

The president of of almost every African country are Muslim

Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia etc. Can you now realize that majority of West Africans are Muslims. Not majority of Africans. Perhaps you wrongfully those Arabs as Africans.
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Originalsly: 3:30am On Jul 19
GambaOsaka:

You Dey even use King James Version 🤣.
Which one be hearken ?

grin grin grin .... Bro...... Stop it!
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Originalsly: 4:55am On Jul 19
@ topic ..... To each his own.

Some people love peace and quiet ... I guess you do ... enjoy your vacation! Love the photos .... never knew the apartments were set up like that anywhere in France ... entire block of 5 or 6 storey buildings. Did you enter any?... are there elevators? ... will be hell to walk up .... seems like late 1800's to 1940's buildings .... and pretty narrow streets ... constructed for horse and carriage ... cars were for the wealthy so no need for garages or driveways for the buildings. Place looks residential.... can we see the commercial areas? Place looks like nowhere to hang out... like be chilling in the streets fetching people back and forth with your eyes. Museum visit ... nice .. not my cup of tea... but is you doing you! If you can tolerate 24/7 noise of life ... then you should plan visiting NYC ... don't even know how many museums ...there are many and they be big... can't go through all on one vacation. How do you get around?... expected to see like buses ... public transportation... but saw none... like hardly any traffic. Is the place cold? ..thinking it should be mid summer and hottt... but noticed you be dressed in cold weather gear. Is that place like in the mountains?... chilly for you? Or just maintaining Nigerian tradition ... when abroad must snap photo in winter gear or with big scarf ... the I'm abroad confirmation? Keep the pics coming ... seeing a side of France I never knew. Love 'photos from the streets' .

1 Like

Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Morbeta11(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19
St Malo

2 Likes

Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by rinzaugustine: 2:39am On Jul 20
Sapasenator:

the guy don run away..japa at fifty something years of age and na old woman carry am…while his fellow disillusioned tinubu believers are still waiting for “Lagos miracle “
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by MrCork: 10:19am On Jul 21
Sheistoopretty:
You see why I can't have anything to do with Nigerian men?

And so? Is there anything special there?

How many foreign men do you see celebrate coming to Africa?

Nigerian men celebrate every littleliest of things without benefits sad

U want 10k..cash? smiley
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Akuruoulo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23
BentizilL0:

I think say na only me notice..
Like everywhere just empty..
Why didn't you convince him to visit Russia instead?
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Morbeta11(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24
rinzaugustine:
the guy don run away..japa at fifty something years of age and na old woman carry am…while his fellow disillusioned tinubu believers are still waiting for “Lagos miracle “

Find your own young woman to carry you.....poverty plus bad mouth. Hunger will finish you.
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by rinzaugustine: 3:23pm On Jul 24
Morbeta11:

Find your own young woman to carry you.....poverty plus bad mouth. Hunger will finish you.
same way starvation go finish your generation..Yeye man dey japa at age of 50 something to go hustle dish washing jobs with kids young enough to be your grand children
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by TouchNfollow(f): 4:47pm On Jul 24
rinzaugustine:
same way starvation go finish your generation..Yeye man dey japa at age of 50 something to go hustle dish washing jobs with kids young enough to be your grand children

Make jealousy no make you commit suicide for another man matter........what stops you from travelling, are you not man enough? You should be ashamed of yourself.....low lives like you are the reason nairaland is regarded as forum of lazy Nigerians. Look at the biles of hate and failure that is fuming from you.
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by Karemarealty288(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24
rinzaugustine:

He is 100x better than you.....pls carry your frustrated and broke ass go hide your face...Buzz!
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by rinzaugustine: 5:49pm On Jul 24
Karemarealty288:

He is 100x better than you.....pls carry your frustrated and broke ass go hide your face...Buzz!
he is better than your father. You believe everybody is battling poverty like you
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by rinzaugustine: 5:52pm On Jul 24
TouchNfollow:

Make jealousy no make you commit suicide for another man matter........what stops you from travelling, are you not man enough? You should be ashamed of yourself.....low lives like you are the reason nairaland is regarded as forum of lazy Nigerians. Look at the biles of hate and failure that is fuming from you.
brain dead idiot. Where do you think I am? Do I even need visa to go anywhere I want or think everybody is battling generational poverty like you? Fool
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by TouchNfollow(f): 7:10pm On Jul 24
rinzaugustine:
brain dead idiot. Where do you think I am? Do I even need visa to go anywhere I want or think everybody is battling generational poverty like you? Fool

Empty barrel......show us your verifiable visa and I will transfer to you 500k to any account of your choice .....no be to make mouth on Empty stomach.....Bad belle daylight wizard. If you have ever bought flight ticket before in your entire life, both local and international.....you wouldn't have need to envy someone that doesn't know you online. Low life.....you still have time to get a life.
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by rinzaugustine: 7:41pm On Jul 24
TouchNfollow:

Empty barrel......show us your verifiable visa and I will transfer to you 500k to any account of your choice .....no be to make mouth on Empty stomach.....Bad belle daylight wizard. If you have ever bought flight ticket before in your entire life, both local and international.....you wouldn't have need to envy someone that doesn't know you online. Low life.....you still have time to get a life.
fool dey talk visa ? Dash your hungry self the 5k . Animal starvation will soon kill
Re: ( Morbeta11) A Nairalander on vacation. by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 29
Advanced men like this dey Nairaland? I am shocked. MrCork fit dey this guy age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Four Killed In Accident Along Benin-Auchi Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Things That Could Make You Hate Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.