Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon (406 Views)

What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen / Police Says Maina Will Be Extradited To Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by KashApp: 2:22pm On Jul 15
I just hope and pray that President Tinubu will try and fix things before what happened in Kenya happen here in Nigeria. All his try and error policies should be fixed asap.

Till today, all the trillions he claimed that he saved from subsidy removal, today no single effect. They are enjoying but telling Nigerians to endure.

I just hope he gets things right !
Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by Edygrin(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15
It will never happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by Depriest2020: 2:26pm On Jul 15
It won't happen. Tinubu will complete 8yrs and another Buhari will take over. That's what Nigerians asked for since 2015.
Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by immortalcrown(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15
This kind of post can only come from someone who fails to understand that Nigeria is the headquarter of tribal and religious intolerance in Africa, if not in the whole world. Nigeria is two hypocritical to do what Kenyans are doing now.

It took celebrities to motivate most of the Nigerian youths to participate in the EndSARS protest. As a matter of fact, those celebrities are not always on the side of the masses. The protest started in Delta State, other states didn't care to join until Naira Marley called for Lagos to join in the protest.

Kenyans are protesting without food and music entertainment at various junctions. But the same Kenya has achieved a lot through the protest. Nigerians turned their own protest into a party, having entertainment and free food at various junctions, seeing the protesters and opportunity to to take selfies with celebrities. But the same Nigeria did not achieve anything in the protest.

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by helinues: 2:31pm On Jul 15
DBA

We are not going to allow that.

You can take that to the bank for cash out. You people should explain to us when you added Gah as your next of kin when your parents are there

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by GreenxGreen: 2:32pm On Jul 15
KashApp:
I just hope and pray that President Tinubu will try and fix things before what happened in Kenya happen here in Nigeria. All his try and error policies should be fixed asap.

Till today, all the trillions he claimed that he saved from subsidy removal, today no single effect. They are enjoying but telling Nigerians to endure.

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by KashApp: 2:32pm On Jul 15
helinues:
DBA

We are not going to allow that.

You can take that to bank for cash out. You people should explain to us when you added Gah as your next of kin when your parents are there
Okay... When Seyi Tinubu hides, pls face them.
Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by KashApp: 2:34pm On Jul 15
immortalcrown:
This kind of post can only come from someone who fails to understand that Nigeria is the headquarter of tribal and religious intolerance. Nigeria is two hypocritical to do what Kenyans are doing now.
That's what will save this govt...if not ehn,e for dey brutal
Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by helinues: 2:34pm On Jul 15
KashApp:
Okay... When Seyi Tinubu hides, pls face them.

Anybody wey Dem born him papa well should stage any protest in any part of SW.

We go help una to locate the missing senses, Aje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by christistruth01: 2:36pm On Jul 15
Keep your Endsars 2.0 destruction and Arson attacks away from the SW and Lagos this time
We are still repairing and recovering from the last one

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15
Stop dreaming.....it can never happen here dur to the corrupt nature of Nigeria..
In kenya it was all about patriotism but here it will be turn to tribe n ethnicity....shebi Hope uzodinma don ask "south east youth" not to join protest..wetin bring the differentiation inside? Why not say youths dont join protest?
Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by KashApp: 2:36pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Okay, sir. Sowore is campaigning for protest on X and I'm sure, he might want to lead from either FCT or Lagos. I hope you can stop him.
Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by christistruth01: 2:40pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Listen to this

Wetin Concern Kanu and Ipob with Lagos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps

2 Likes

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by helinues: 2:40pm On Jul 15
KashApp:
Okay, sir. Sowore is campaigning for protest on X and I'm sure, he might want to lead from either FCT or Lagos. I hope you can stop him.

You said on X right? Una ranting online won't be disturbed, trust me

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by KashApp: 2:43pm On Jul 15
helinues:

You said on X right? Una ranting online won't be disturbed, trust me
Well, like people are rightly pointing out, tribalism won't let it happen it Nigeria. If not for that, millions of helinues won't do jack.
Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by helinues: 2:44pm On Jul 15
KashApp:
Well, like people are rightly pointing out, tribalism won't let it happen it Nigeria. If not for that, millions of helinues won't do jack.

Good that you are aware of that. Why not rest then
Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by KashApp: 2:45pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Good that you are aware of that. Why not rest then
Wo alaye, mo ti gbo ti E. Ire oo!!
Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by helinues: 2:46pm On Jul 15
KashApp:
Wo alaye, mo ti gbo ti E. Ire oo!!

Seh you get choice before ni.

Minorities can't be telling us nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by Obiedun(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15
helinues:

No mind them

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by KashApp: 2:49pm On Jul 15
helinues:

We go all dey alright!

Re: What Happened In Kenya Might Happen In Nigeria Soon by Obiedun(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15
KashApp:

No way

(1) (Reply)

Planned Protest: Why Goodluck, Soyinka, Adebayo Should Lead The Protest / Protesters In Abuja Defy Court Order, March To Eagle Square / Interpol Busts Nigeria's Criminal Mafia, Black A.xe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.