Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pls Where Can I Get This Drug In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Where Can I Get This Drug In Lagos (184 Views)

Help! What Is The Name Of This Drug / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can I Get This Drug In Lagos by jaido007: 4:04pm On Jul 15
Checked Many pharmacies, can’t find this particular drug. Does anybody has an idea where I can see.

Re: Pls Where Can I Get This Drug In Lagos by yomi007k(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15
Try and ask the LASUTH pharmacy staff, they may be able to direct you.

But the truth is, many medications are becoming scare in Nigeria in the last few years due to economic challenges.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get This Drug In Lagos by ameristu: 4:52pm On Jul 15
jaido007:
Checked Many pharmacies, can’t find this particular drug. Does anybody has an idea where I can see.

If you can’t find it, ask the doctor to write you an alternative. There is usually an alternative to every prescription.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get This Drug In Lagos by jaido007: 4:53pm On Jul 15
yomi007k:
Try and ask the LASUTH pharmacy staff, they may be able to direct you.

But the truth is, many medications are becoming scare in Nigeria in the last few years due to economic challenges.
They gave me three contacts, I called, they all said it’s not available
Re: Pls Where Can I Get This Drug In Lagos by jaido007: 4:55pm On Jul 15
ameristu:

If you can’t find it, ask the doctor to write you an alternative. There is usually an alternative to every prescription.
Its been 3 days have been looking for it, told them today I didn’t see. One of them said I should go to Eko (Lagos island I guess) but wasn’t specific about any pharmacy

(1) (Reply)

New Bleaching Method That Turns Black Skin To White Skin Exposed / Watery Sperm,Testes Pain,Low sperm Count,VARICOCELE Potent HERBS Treatment / Akure To Have Modern Hospital Complex Soon, Says Gov. Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.