Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,478 members, 7,926,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:18 PM

Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card (125 Views)

Won Platform: How To Download Safely And Start Trading Gift Cards? / FREE CLASS: How To Make N300,000 Monthly Trading Gift Cards With Zero Capital / A New Site Like Paxful For Trading Gift Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card by Hienakhd(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15
Chinese Yuan (CNY/rmb) is available for transfer to any China-based Account – Banks (BOC, CCB, CMB, etc.) and Wallets (Alipay & Wechat).

-----------
Please Note -
A.) Minimum/Maximum Amount per Transaction: ¥2,000/¥100,000.
B.) All Transfer/Payment Orders are accepted only between 7 and 12 am Nigeria Time on a Weekday (Monday to Friday).
C.) Processing takes between 1 and 3 hours, that is, from 8 to 11 am Nigeria Time (3 to 6 pm China Time).
*** D.) Please, we neither collect Funds nor give out Rate after 12 am.
**** E.) We don't use Escrow (If you need one, you may contact other Vendors that use it).

*** We also provide the following SWAP Services:
1.) CNY to NGN
2.) USDT to CNY
3.) CNY to USDT
Re: Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card by elijames(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15
I've used similar services before, and here's my take on it: the timing and transaction limits seem pretty standard for CNY transfers to China-based accounts. Just make sure you're within those specified hours to avoid any delays.
Re: Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card by Hienakhd(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15
elijames:
I've used similar services before, and here's my take on it: the timing and transaction limits seem pretty standard for CNY transfers to China-based accounts. Just make sure you're within those specified hours to avoid any delays.

Yes, I agree with you, but now there are a lot of cheaters. I need to make sure whether the people who trade are honest. I will only exchange rmb and gift cards with honest people
Re: Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card by Wholesaler2: 3:18am On Jul 18
Hienakhd:
Chinese Yuan (CNY/rmb) is available for transfer to any China-based Account – Banks (BOC, CCB, CMB, etc.) and Wallets (Alipay & Wechat).

-----------
Please Note -
B.) All Transfer/Payment Orders are accepted only between 7 and 12 am Nigeria Time on a Weekday (Monday to Friday).
C.) Processing takes between 1 and 3 hours, that is, from 8 to 11 am Nigeria Time (3 to 6 pm China Time).
**** E.) We don't use Escrow (If you need one, you may contact other Vendors that use it).

1.) CNY to NGN
2.) USDT to CNY
3.) CNY to USDT

Guy, this is a word-for-word Copy of one of my Posts
, which you have now made your own.
In my almost a Decade on this Forum, I have never seen anything like this. Please try some originality.
Between, I can see that your Account is a new one.

However, the main Question here is: Can you fulfill all the things written in the Post? Just wondering!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card by blacknp(m): 12:47am On Jul 22
Hienakhd:

-----------
Please Note -

1.) CNY to NGN
2.) USDT to CNY
3.) CNY to USDT
Scammer, The EFCC done open your file.
Re: Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card by blacknp(m): 12:49am On Jul 22
Hienakhd:

Yes, I agree with you, but now there are a lot of cheaters. I need to make sure whether the people who trade are honest. I will only exchange rmb and gift cards with honest people
Buygiftcard Scammer, smooth criminal.

You are back again for more 419, you done already finish the 3.3 million Naira you collected in May 2024?
Re: Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card by blacknp(m): 12:52am On Jul 22
Wholesaler2:

Guy, this is a word-for-word Copy of one of my Posts
, which you have now made your own.
In my almost a Decade on this Forum, I have never seen anything like this. Please try some originality.
Between, I can see that your Account is a new one.

However, the main Question here is: Can you fulfill all the things written in the Post? Just wondering!
That hienakhd is a scammer, a wanted criminal he cannot fulfill anything.

Word search buygiftcard on the forum, if in any doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing I3empire Business Model & Compensation / Exclusive Offer: 2,500 Mt Tanker Vessel For Sale / Nigeria First Indigenous Feminist / Women Market Place Launches In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.