Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:10 AM

Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" (22934 Views)

Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by Bliztzer: 9:05am On Jul 16
AImiron:
Yet some slow individuals are still crying that this was staged. Their only pain is that Trump didn't die.

I wonder how he's going to stage this shooting, being a man hunted by the incumbent government.

Someone they are monitoring almost every seconds, looking for his mistakes, and you believe he's going to stage this with the Secret Service?

The Director of the USSS is appointed by the President, so you're saying even Joe Biden is on board to help his opponent win? Someone he called a threat to their democracy and compared to Hitler?

I saw 2Baba's post calling it a package too. I guess the dvmbness runs deeper than I thought.

grin grin grin
No mind those people. Tubaba that couldn't go on with a protest dey talk too. I am surprised sha, though na coward.
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by Plus1234: 9:24am On Jul 16
okeysoninv:
you're becoming insane gradually. Lolz . God bless Brandon Biggs for saying exactly what I had be messaging.
Your matter don cast ,fake prophet. May God destroy your lineage with plague and insanity.May your joy be cut off because of all your lies .
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by Doflamingo: 10:33am On Jul 16
positivelord:
I dont know... but that ear wound is from gun shot? amazing how the blood was so careful not to touch any of his hair behind the ear
Bro …. Please don’t be stupid
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by kingxsamz(m): 10:48am On Jul 16
blowjohn:

He cudnt have donated once.
For him to be the ideal hitman.

Lol, that's what you want to believe. This whole "attempted assassination of Trump by the Left" thing is not flying anymore and won't do much for Trump concerning the election since the guy was a republican who loved guns, just like the average republican. Like I said, even if we were to believe that it's the same person who made that donation, then he was still a child at the time. Claiming he donated more than once is just you trying to cope, unless you have proof.
A White male, republican, gun lover shot at Trump, with their most cherished AR15 gun, so that's the business of republicans. Some of them hate him anyway.🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by kingxsamz(m): 10:55am On Jul 16
VULCAN:
Oga stop spreading fake information.

Registering as a Republican doesn't mean you are one.

The proof is in his channeling his money to Democrat causes.

That has been confirmed.

Try and stay ontop of current events

The shooter was just like Wike - pretending to be in one party while seeking the advancement of another.

Eyah, cope very well. That agenda is not working.🤣
I mean, if it was a confirmed leftist, that would have earned Trump some points. But this is Republican on Republican violence. This is a family matter.

Repeat after me, HE'S A REPUBLICAN. So you cannot guilt trip anyone with your silly agenda.
Cry and cope. cheesy
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by okeysoninv: 10:56am On Jul 16
Plus1234:
Your matter don cast ,fake prophet. May God destroy your lineage with plague and insanity.May your joy be cut off because of all your lies .
do you realize that Brandon Biggs prophesied almost all the things I had prophesied before, God is good. His words never failed
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by ijebosb: 12:22pm On Jul 16
blowjohn:

I see. Conflicting attributes.

With all these, it seems he wud be the ideal man for the job. Someone they can't tie to the opposition.

Not really conflicting. THe $15 donation seems to be an outlier. His whole profile form the guns, to the hunting gear to his classmates saying he was a conservative says he was a Conservative.

1 Like

Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by blowjohn(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16
ijebosb:

Not really conflicting. THe $15 donation seems to be an outlier. His whole profile form the guns, to the hunting gear to his classmates saying he was a conservative says he was a Conservative.

Hmm.
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by Plus1234: 1:22pm On Jul 16
okeysoninv:
do you realize that Brandon Biggs prophesied almost all the things I had prophesied before, God is good. His words never failed
But according to you , Nigeria won the Afcon games, also according to you Tinubu will not be President. You are false and may you die a miserable death very soon.Cursed child of Belial .
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by okeysoninv: 2:15pm On Jul 16
Plus1234:
But according to you , Nigeria won the Afcon games, also according to you Tinubu will not be President. You are false and may you die a miserable death very soon.Cursed child of Belial .
seems your jobless chronic gambler
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by Plus1234: 2:19pm On Jul 16
okeysoninv:
seems your jobless chronic gambler
Idiot and foolish.And you have mouth to lie against the Holy One of Israel? May you jam Agbako .
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by okeysoninv: 3:11pm On Jul 16
Plus1234:
Idiot and foolish.And you have mouth to lie against the Holy One of Israel? May you jam Agbako .
there is no lie. Buhari never liked Tinubu. I gave message that Tinubu is going to win. Carry your foul spirit out of my mention
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by Plus1234: 3:55pm On Jul 16
okeysoninv:
there is no lie. Buhari never liked Tinubu. I gave message that Tinubu is going to win. Carry your foul spirit out of my mention
olofo fake idiot. You said Tinubu , Buhari and Obi will not win,you were busted.Many people know say you get werey for body and many people read your fake prophecies online.i have screenshot a lot .I know you will not prosper, Na Brt bus go smash you into pieces and you will die a shameful death this very year .
Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by Upbarcablog: 6:24am On Jul 17
AImiron:
I got it let's keep our conversation strictly on nairaland bro. My privacy here is 100% I intend to keep it that way forever.

I respect your privacy brother.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trump Breaks Silence On Assassination Attempt: 'i'm Not Supposed To Be Here" by meobizy(f): 1:13pm On Jul 29
I don't believe this story for a minute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California / Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops / Muslim-majority Countries Condemn Taliban's University Ban For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.