Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,788 members, 7,938,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge (2194 Views)

How I Built My Million Dollar Business From Picking Tiles: Kiki Osibanjo / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by Tohsynetita1: 1:58pm On Jul 16
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Amazon kdp is not that easy the way people make it look.
People who are making money from it are the ones selling ebook or teaching the stuff.
It's until you start it you will know far.
Those cashing out from social media will never tell anyone how they are making it to avoid saturation.
Rather they keep making money from selling tutorials.
Abi, am sure he might not make anything there. Very competitive, just like fiver, up work stuff, kdp is very competitive. Most of them make money from tutoring and from books after publishing like 100s of books.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by Tohsynetita1: 2:07pm On Jul 16
Business todo depends on environment you are, look for their problems, solve it, you will make money hereafter. But if you aren’t solving problems or just regular selling, you might not make it. For example, most students buy maths set at #1500 in Nigeria but on alibaba, it’s very less, around #200, you can buy in large quantities and sell to shops here like at #1k.

There are tons of that you can buy on alibaba
You can buy socks at very cheap price, sell it to students. Am always talking about students because those store sell in large quantities like 5k pieces, 1k pieces, students singlet, beret, fancy note books, pens, etc.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by 9japride(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16
Tohsynetita1:

Abi, am sure he might not make anything there. Very competitive, just like fiver, up work stuff, kdp is very competitive. Most of them make money from tutoring and from books after publishing like 100s of books.
[color=#006600][/color]

I have done kdp and no sales. One has to do serious marketing to sell.
It's not that easy, same with clickbank and other affiliate program.
Those making money are mainly earning from ebooks and tutoring.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16
OKOATA:
Invest in Real Estate with 700k. Get land/lands in a growing and developing environment. From 6 months and above you can resell to make profit at the rate of 1.2M or more.
Na so e easy for ur mind abi?

2 Likes

Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by OKOATA(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16
SyrusdeHansome:

Na so e easy for ur mind abi?
Yeah it's that easy.
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by ekanDamie: 12:25pm On Jul 17
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Amazon kdp is not that easy the way people make it look.
People who are making money from it are the ones selling ebook or teaching the stuff.
It's until you start it you will know far.
Those cashing out from social media will never tell anyone how they are making it to avoid saturation.
Rather they keep making money from selling tutorials.
I thought ad much too my man. I'm looking for a side hustle for my sister. And I have been thinking of KDP but my thought is, would they share all the information or just bits of it. Sharing the info to alot of people would be like creating more competition for themselves. So I have been weary

1 Like

Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by ekanDamie: 12:26pm On Jul 17
PJtech:

I can't tell how much he'll charge. Unless you talk with him
Well let me get his contact and talk with him then. Thanks
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by ekanDamie: 12:30pm On Jul 17
Sirkingsnado:

Can you tell me more about this please
Well, what more can I say. Leaving idle cash in banks is a waste of money, its no news that the banks are using your money investing in one thing on the other, commodities, indexes and such. Betrerstill they offer you a fixed deposit plan, leave 1M for 6montys, get 1M,20k in returns. We'll you can invest yourself in pounds for example. And instead of the 20k you get from bank you may get upto 150k or more depending.
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by PJtech: 12:48pm On Jul 17
ekanDamie:

Well let me get his contact and talk with him then. Thanks

Drop your contact.. I'll forward to your dm
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by Sirkingsnado: 12:48pm On Jul 17
ekanDamie:

Well, what more can I say. Leaving idle cash in banks is a waste of money, its no news that the banks are using your money investing in one thing on the other, commodities, indexes and such. Betrerstill they offer you a fixed deposit plan, leave 1M for 6montys, get 1M,20k in returns. We'll you can invest yourself in pounds for example. And instead of the 20k you get from bank you may get upto 150k or more depending.

Which app is this and the name
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by ekanDamie: 1:46pm On Jul 17
PJtech:

Drop your contact.. I'll forward to your dm
+23470.....69164221
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by Godstime001: 2:29pm On Jul 17
PJtech:

Ok, if you're looking to learn tech I'd advice you learn Digital marketing
You can earn well with amazon kdp... i can refer you to someone that will teach you
But am not a writer. And don't love doing that
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by 9japride(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17
ekanDamie:

I thought ad much too my man. I'm looking for a side hustle for my sister. And I have been thinking of KDP but my thought is, would they share all the information or just bits of it. Sharing the info to alot of people would be like creating more competition for themselves. So I have been weary
[color=#006600][/color]

People who knows the secret of kdp success or even affiliate marketing won't disclose their techniques to anyone.
Take Youtube for example, one will just waste valuable time watching content on some skills and at the end one can't really get thr main secret to succeed.
It's all about meeting the right people.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by Mosdiii(m): 5:49am On Jul 21
Manjapa:
Please what can I invest or what business can I do with my million naira please.
Thanks in advance

You can become our distributor.
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by Ghost23(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22
Start up a pure water factory. It's a cool money.

Dm for NAFDAC Consultation.
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by doggedfighter(f): 11:18pm On Jul 22
Ghost23:
Start up a pure water factory. It's a cool money.

Dm for NAFDAC Consultation.
With 1m ?

2 Likes

Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23
Manjapa:

I don't have any skill,i got the money from a contract I did back in Ghana.
I am back to Nigeria now,and I don't want to wast that money.
I reside in the south.
I don't have any qualifications,but I have a skill that gives me money sometimes, just like this one.
Contract doesn't come easy,and I don't want to go back to basics again!
Let's do logistics and haulage business together and we will make more money
I will handle it for you while you are the boss and I remit to you on a monthly basis
Here is my WhatsApp that's deal
And let's see and discuss
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by Ghost23(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23
doggedfighter:

With 1m ?
Yes, pure water factory is a small scale business under NAFDAC standard which can be set up with 1m.
Dm for more information .
Re: Please Any Advice On Something I Can Invest My Million Naira On Please Very Urge by imagrg(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23
POS business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Marry A Guy Ten Years Older Than Her / What Will Make You Beat Your Gal/wife? / Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.