Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria (2242 Views)

Biafra: Simon Ekpa Returns Athletic Medals To Nigeria, Cuts All Ties / Special Sit At Home In Biafraland - Prime Minister Simon Ekpa / Biafra: Ex-nigerian Athlete, Ekpa, To Return Medals Won For Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Austineva(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15
The Prime Minister of Biafra Republic Government In Exile and the De Facto Government In Homeland has successfully returned the medals he won as an athlete to Nigeria. It was successfully delivered to the minister of foreign affairs, Hon Yusuf Maitama Tuggar in Abuja on 15th July, 2024
The former Nigeria athlete who is now the Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic Government In Exile and the De Facto government in Homeland announced that via his X handle with evidence that it was successfully delivered to the office of the minister of foreign affairs. He stated that he has completely cut ties between him and Nigeria both in sports, in physically and in spiritually
It was delivered by DHL to the office of the Nigeria Foreign affairs minister.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by helinues: 8:25pm On Jul 15
This guy sha no want make FG release NK

cheesy wink

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by jyz200(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15
Useless medals

5 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by BiafIntel: 8:27pm On Jul 15
Reject the devil and reject everything that it came with. The cesspit called nigeria is a terrorist state, and no right thinking human being should associate with it nor have anything to do with it. Simon Ekpa, you did the right thing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by BiafIntel: 8:28pm On Jul 15
helinues:

cheesy wink
Your terrorist cesspit will release MNK by force, and at Simon Ekpa terms.

6 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by helinues: 8:28pm On Jul 15
BiafIntel:

For more jokes... You should know the rest

grin wink

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by BiafIntel: 8:31pm On Jul 15
helinues:

For more jokes... You should know the rest

grin wink
Start preparing for new life at futa jalon because that's where Biafrans will send the rest of you remaining terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by raskymonojendor: 8:32pm On Jul 15
Good for him. He is walking the talk cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by okoro: 8:39pm On Jul 15
helinues:

cheesy wink
he doesn’t want gullible IPOBidients to stop paying him

3 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 8:43pm On Jul 15
BiafIntel:
Reject the devil and reject everything that it came with. The cesspit called nigeria is a terrorist state, and no right thinking human being should associate with it nor have anything to do with it. Simon Ekpa, you did the right thing.
is he far from truth?

Tinubu just created ministry of livestock for Fulani terrorists after they have successfully wasted souls especially in Benue with NO investigation

More Bokoharam terrorist sycophants are now being reintegrated into our society yet you are not concerned
?? What do you have to say?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Babangidapikin: 8:56pm On Jul 15
You want people to return their real estate and investment ba ...do you have a house for them in the East

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by JAMO84: 9:06pm On Jul 15
If you like, cut your prik and return it to Abuja, Nnamdi Cownu will remain in Golgotha until he comes out to admit his criminality, and beg for forgiveness, otherwise, he will remain there until his senior brother, Pit@bi the Pandora thief become President in 2079

21 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by BiafIntel: 9:12pm On Jul 15
JAMO84:
If you like, cut your prik and return it to Abuja, Nnamdi Cownu will remain in Golgotha until he comes out to admit his criminality, and beg for forgiveness, otherwise, he will remain there until his senior brother, Pit@bi the Pandora thief become President in 2079

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Alphamentips: 9:12pm On Jul 15
BiafIntel:

I'm doing everything in my means to leave this death trap, my bro. Nigeria dey kill person future... You no go understand.

The only light at the end of the tunnel na train headlights so if you like no exit the tunnel. Me i done dy reverse my steps.

Country wey be say the dream na to leave!
Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:17pm On Jul 15
Nice one Simon Ekpa

By the grace of God in Heaven, the Igbo nation will one day gain its independence from the monumentally failed British colonial contraption known as Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by BiafIntel: 9:23pm On Jul 15
Alphamentips:

I'm doing everything in my means to leave this death trap, my bro. Nigeria dey kill person future... You no go understand.

The only light at the end of the tunnel na train headlights so if you like no exit the tunnel. Me i done dy reverse my steps.

Country wey be say the dream na to leave!
You want to leave your beloved cesspit after writing tons of petition letters against Simon Ekpa, and shouting bring Simon Ekpa to be killed, right? So you don finally see clear now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by BiafIntel: 9:26pm On Jul 15
gidgiddy:
Nice one Simon Ekpa

By the grace of God in Heaven, the Igbo nation will one day gain its independence from the monumentally failed British colonial contraption known as Nigeria
Ol'boy it is called Biafra, not Igbo nation. Come out and support Biafra agitation if you wish, and stop secretly hoping for the criminal peter obi presidency and your dumb and daft PVC 2027 plan after your PVC 2023 idiocy.
Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Austineva(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15
gidgiddy:
Nice one Simon Ekpa

By the grace of God in Heaven, the Igbo nation will one day gain its independence from the monumentally failed British colonial kcontraption known as Nigeria
Iseeeee 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 10:05pm On Jul 15
gidgiddy:
Nice one Simon Ekpa

Gidgiddy ifele megbuo gi

15 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by John505050(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15
This is the worst time to be a Nigerian. Chaiii.. see as hunger dey wound people. Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Ebigwei007: 10:30pm On Jul 15
jyz200:
Useless medals
you were nt even born when he won those medals, so hold ur wisdom to ur self.

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by BigYash: 10:31pm On Jul 15
I still feel this guy is working for ..........

Politics is deep..
Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by BondRiv: 10:33pm On Jul 15
The day this thing is arrested and locked up for good like Kanu, enemies of Nigeria will start begging and clamouring for his release. They won't advise him now.

4 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by DevilsEqual(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15
cheesy

This is useless.

I will only take him serious when he instructs all igbo to start relocating home to that their 5 SE states with a feasible deadline.

Anything else is a kids play

3 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Goodvibes007: 10:43pm On Jul 15
BondRiv:
The day this thing is arrested and locked up for good like Kanu, enemies of Nigeria will start begging and clamouring for his release. They won't advise him now.
When they finally catch him, it's still the Ohaeneze and South East politician that will start begging on his behalf like we are seeing with Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Coldspice: 10:45pm On Jul 15
All Biafran leaders are always good in running.

E get why grin
Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Coldspice: 10:45pm On Jul 15
BondRiv:

The way enemies of Nigeria are begging for Kanu's release.

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by JAMO84: 10:48pm On Jul 15
BiafIntel:

Ipob terrorists would have to kill everyone in that region before that will happen. In fact, ipob terrorists will exhume the bodies like 10 times and re kill them again before Cownu will be released on Simon Ekpa terms

3 Likes

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by MasterJayJay: 10:58pm On Jul 15
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

This is useless.

I will only take him serious when he instructs all igbo to start relocating home to that their 5 SE states with a feasible deadline.

Anything else is a kids play
You and Ekpa have same mentality.

When BREXIT was on, did UK government ask all UK citizens to relocate back to UK?
Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by Ojiofor: 11:16pm On Jul 15
helinues:

cheesy wink

Tinubu sef no plan to release Nnamdi Kanu b4,so him and Simon Ekpa be like them get same agenda abi should I call it mutual interest?.
Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by helinues: 11:19pm On Jul 15
Ojiofor:

Tinubu sef no plan to release Nnamdi Kanu b4,so him and Simon Ekpa be like them get same agenda abi should I call it mutual interest?.

Na Tinubu arrested Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa Returns Medals Won For Nigeria by sultanofpigs: 11:25pm On Jul 15
Okoro
Noerection
Nolefelendum
Ndimkpurumiri
Godson1
Peterobiisathie
Oyigboupdate
Minorityopinion
Beerfraud

All these your monikers sef.. grin

@mazisimonekpa of Nairaland moniker didn't see this news as all your life is spent on his timeline?

The News pain you well...cry Blood and cry stones.. ozuor..

grin

okoro:
he doesn’t want gullible IPOBidients to stop paying him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Poisoned Otunba Gbenga Daniel? / Security Agency Blames Rain For Failure To Stop Blasts / Jonathan Revives 30 Year Old Plan To Build 700 MW Zungeru Power Plant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.