Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,237 members, 7,897,221 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate (44856 Views)

Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police / Donald Trump Announces 39 Year Old Senator JD Vance As His Running Mate. / Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Laurene: 9:33pm On Jul 15
MasterJayJay:
It's pathetic that two parties chose to present 2 candidates that are unfit to be in that seat.

Biden has memory loss issues but his team can actually manage that. Institutions in America can still work very well despite his memory loss issues.

Trump is chaos. He will turn the institutions upside down.

And you're in Nigeria getting worried about America... Think about your next meal

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Laurene: 9:33pm On Jul 15
raskymonojendor:
Good choice. We will see how the election goes. I still prefer DeSantis to trump and alot of Republican will still be voting against Trump for that reason grin
You don't even know what's going on
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by realmindz: 9:33pm On Jul 15
I and Trump share one thing in common, hatred for Islam

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Laurene: 9:35pm On Jul 15
Wotowotoman:

How so? Did you know Vance before this news broke? 🤔
Yeah Vance is a terrific Senator from Ohio and solid on issues
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Laurene: 9:36pm On Jul 15
LordIsaac:
I had thought he would pick Ben Carson...
Carson is almost same age as Trump... 74 or so.
It'd make the ticket look too old
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Beverlyjean(f): 9:37pm On Jul 15
Go watch Hillybilly Elergy on Netflix....beautiful movie, watched it last year ...very emotional too... its the story of this nominated VP ...JD vance
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Beverlyjean(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15
GRACEGLORY:

I want to be the first to congratulate President Trump for winning the election, welcome back to the White House, Mr. President.

Me wey don congratulate am tey tey...
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Kayyy: 9:42pm On Jul 15
So for years the racist media in the US labelled Kamala Harris as a DEI choice, no experience, not presidential even up until last month new your post did an op ed on her, what qualifications, work experience as a cereer person, experience as a politician does Vance have over Kamala Harris, or should we overlook that now and believe Vance is capable should anything happen to Trump but Harris is not suitable should anything happen to Biden ? I guess western politics and African politics na same
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Danzakidakura(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15
Ogurube:
Lol…I thought he’d have picked a better candidate like the pretentious Gov. Nikki “Nimrata” Hailey, ass-licking Senator Tim Scott, or desperado Senator Marco Rubio to help steal some Black, Latino, Indian, women, or independent votes. Alas, he chose a VP with a weak Republican-wide appeal. VP Kamala Harris will chew baby James D Vance raw at their VP debate. Finally, Trump will be shot out of relevance, with fatality, by Grandpops Joe Biden. We sensible Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, African-American, White, and Latino Democrats, will add to the groundswell of support that Biden has to hand Trump a resounding defeat.
with or without him Trump is made it is to the guy advantage, just like Peter Obi here and His vice who I hardly remember his name.
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Umuinyioku: 9:44pm On Jul 15
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by DonBenny77(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15
raskymonojendor:
We will see how the election goes. I still prefer DeSantis to Trump and alot of Republican will still be voting against Trump for that reason cheesy
It makes it more interesting
Most men can never admit their opinion was wrong
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15
Ogurube:
Lol…I thought he’d have picked a better candidate like the pretentious Gov. Nikki “Nimrata” Hailey, ass-licking Senator Tim Scott, or desperado Senator Marco Rubio to help steal some Black, Latino, Indian, women, or independent votes. Alas, he chose a VP with a weak Republican-wide appeal. VP Kamala Harris will chew baby James D Vance raw at their VP debate. Finally, Trump will be shot out of relevance, with fatality, by Grandpops Joe Biden. We sensible Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, African-American, White, and Latino Democrats, will add to the groundswell of support that Biden has to hand Trump a resounding defeat.
You know little or northing about Vance. The guy is smart and eloquent. He is Obama replica.
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Eagleways: 9:47pm On Jul 15
MasterJayJay:
It's pathetic that two parties chose to present 2 candidates that are unfit to be in that seat.

Biden has memory loss issues but his team can actually manage that. Institutions in America can still work very well despite his memory loss issues.

have things been going well since Biden has been the president
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by AuthorMan: 9:50pm On Jul 15
BarrElChapo:

Quit methamphetamine.

grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by AuthorMan: 9:55pm On Jul 15
Nairaland is a crazy land. grin

Reading posts alone is a stress killer.
I don laugh tire.
grin
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Mandem05: 10:01pm On Jul 15
raskymonojendor:
We will see how the election goes. I still prefer DeSantis to Trump and alot of Republican will still be voting against Trump for that reason cheesy
The internet is always watching. Las las Trump is the incoming.
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Mandem05: 10:01pm On Jul 15
Racoon:
Nice one! Trump is back.
Yep!!
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Mandem05: 10:02pm On Jul 15
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Donald Trump Oghenerukevwe Chukwuemeka is the next president of the United States of America..

Any terrorist wey no like am can go to hell for all I care cheesy
Gbam!!!
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Mandem05: 10:04pm On Jul 15
LifeQuest:
Politics! I could see how younger person is being considered as VP if Trumps wins. At 40, the guy could take from Trump. It is being a long while the republican has long stretch of presidency, succeeding itself. May be Trump can make it happen having another republican succeeding him.
"If Trump wins"? Guy Trump na sure bet!!
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by SIRTee15: 10:09pm On Jul 15
helinues:
grin

This year election in USA is not inspiring at all..Infact USA democracy is a pure bullshit. Whether democrats or republicans, they both placed foreign policies over local policies.

If majority of USA citizens are against the Aids USA have been given to other countries, how many are there congress people that would still pass the bill?

U don't understand the power of those aids and geopolitical influence.
Americans should go and rest. Is it when the whole world gravitate towards china that their eyes will clear.

Let america stop aids and see how Chinese loan to developing countries will increase exponentially.

If anything western aids is still the reason developing nations give listening ears to western nations
Stop it and see how small Burundi gives middle finger to America while dancing in china arms.
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by helinues: 10:11pm On Jul 15
SIRTee15:

U don't understand the power of those aids and geopolitical influence.
Americans should go and rest. Is it when the whole world gravitate towards china that their eyes will clear.

Let america stop aids and see how Chinese loan to developing countries will increase exponentially.

If anything western aids is still the reason developing nations give listening ears to western nations
Stop it and see how small Burundi gives middle finger to America while dancing in china arms.

Switzerland are not giving aids yet their citizens are living far better than the Americans.

What exactly is the eye service of world power for when you can't take care of your own citizens
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Mirasteel: 10:37pm On Jul 15
raskymonojendor:
Lol this is the true nature of politicians
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by RaptorX: 10:41pm On Jul 15
Terrible choice, I guess nobody else wanted the VP job after seeing the main candidate almost narrowly getting his head blown off.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by HonourableUche(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15
Trump is the next president of the United States.
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by InvertedHammer: 10:49pm On Jul 15
SatoshiX:
Goodbye Dems.
Goodbye Wokeism
Goodbye Satanism
Goodbye Illegal immigrants
Goodbye immorality. đź‘‹
/
Add LGBTQ+

Add genital mutilation of children to change their gender.
/
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by YourGFsnatcher: 11:02pm On Jul 15
Ogurube:
Nothing will stop Trump from winning. Evil Democrats will cry . .. go and concentrate on your gender ideology
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by YourGFsnatcher: 11:02pm On Jul 15
Ogurube:
Nothing will stop Trump from winning. Evil Democrats will cry . .. go and concentrate on your gender ideology.
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Anyiamaka: 11:03pm On Jul 15
Kobicove:
He seems like someone who will be a loyal deputy

Lol. Reminds me the guy they call Shetima. Since Tinubu became president the tough guy don humble well well. This govt is fucking the whole north up and there is nothing they can do.
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Wotowotoman: 11:10pm On Jul 15
Laurene:
Yeah Vance is a terrific Senator from Ohio and solid on issues

Who be this? Did I ask you any question? undecided
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Goke7: 11:15pm On Jul 15
LordIsaac:
I had thought he would pick Ben Carson...

You Dey whine grin
Re: Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate by Bayajjidda: 11:16pm On Jul 15
MasterJayJay:

Why are you bothered about the institutions in the US, when you and your Agbado lots are aiding that bat to destroy the institutions in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.