Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,335 members, 7,974,423 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings (1872 Views)

Protest: It Is Essential That We Maintain Order And Peace - Sanwo-Olu / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines / Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by helinues: 8:37pm On Jul 15
Those who want to protest should at least start their charity from their backyard. Isn't it time for them to remove their village kings

grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Malroux: 8:37pm On Jul 15
I have Jobs for the jobless.

20 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by helinues: 8:38pm On Jul 15
Malroux:

Where are your family members? Must you tell us about family history?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Malroux: 8:39pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Where are your family members? Must you tell us about family history?
Did I mentioned you or is it guilty conscience?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by helinues: 8:41pm On Jul 15
Malroux:
Did I mentioned mention you or is it guilty conscience?

We rebuked the trolling curse on your behalf.

IJN we pray

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Goodvibes007: 8:41pm On Jul 15
Malroux:
There is an ongoing recruitment for protesters. I hope you have submitted your application. 500 naira per day.

16 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by helinues: 8:41pm On Jul 15
Goodvibes007:

There is an ongoing recruitment for protesters. I hope you have submitted your application. 500 naira per day.

You dey mind that small boy

grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Goodvibes007: 8:42pm On Jul 15
helinues:

You dey mind that small boy

grin
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Malroux: 8:44pm On Jul 15
helinues:

We rebuked the trolling curse on your behalf.

IJN we pray
Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by blazepascal(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15
Mine own is that igbos should not join the protest

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Malroux: 8:45pm On Jul 15
Goodvibes007:

Stale. Both you and the OP can send your CV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by helinues: 8:48pm On Jul 15
blazepascal:
Mine own is that igbos should not join the protest

The South South people haven't shown any interest in any protest?

The Arewa group just warned their people not to be part of any protest.

Nothing like protest from SW people.

Who then are the people behind this protest?

18 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by ClearFlair: 8:52pm On Jul 15
This one na 24/7 support for incompetence. Things dey happen o grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15
Endsars 2 will never happen again in lagos, Yoruba will resist this

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by helinues: 9:05pm On Jul 15
YorubaNiBaba:
Endsars 2 will never happen again in lagos, Yoruba will resist this

They need to start to be removing their village kings if they want us to take them seriously

grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by DevilsEqual(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15
Me don talk am say if the protest even hold, make Dem limit am for Alaigbo

If Dem really mean am, make Dem enter bus go home go protest

I like as e be say na Enugu and PHC dey that banner. Lagosians go handle them for that side

17 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Bigkoko: 11:53pm On Jul 15
Na who no wan work you dey give job? Allow hunger finnish the jobless clown biko. Old man wey no work hard durinh his youthful years will lie to be like that old nairaland werey with a penchant for supporting anything bad, evil and totally insane, all in a bid to be more tinubu than asiwaju! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Malroux:

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by DMerciful(m): 12:15am On Jul 16
Stop your mischief!

Fg caused 95% of the hardship
helinues:
Those who want to protest should at least start their charity from their backyard. Isn't it time for them to remove their village kings

grin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Vyzz: 12:16am On Jul 16
grin

Lagos will hear it again grin grin
Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Optional09: 1:57am On Jul 16
If you vandalize any government property you will die a miserable death through gunshot.

We are not playing with you

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Exclusive101: 2:05am On Jul 16
Why can't people protest ?

Tinubu as far as I am concerned as not lived up to anyone's expectations. Not even to the expectations of those supporting him so a protest might be all he need to wake him up

After all he was the one that said let the poor breathe, from where he is at the moment are the poor breathing. As far as I am concerned we must draw the line between defending failure n legitimate calm towArds positive change.

Nigeria is due for a protest to wake Tinubu n fools in his government up from their slumber, most especially Gbaja Akume n both clowns at the CBN n finance minister.

helinues:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by overall90: 2:40am On Jul 16
Childish.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by BlackfireX: 2:50am On Jul 16
Toh

grin
Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Bigkoko: 5:38am On Jul 16
Who wants to recruit vseless people only fit for shouting jagaban up & down like a female rhesus monky on heat? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You need to see a famale rhesus monkey on heat to really know how vseless these online miscrants are!

Malroux:
Stale. Both you and the OP can send your CV.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Malroux: 6:08am On Jul 16
Bigkoko:
Who wants to recruit vseless people only fit for shouting jagaban up & down like a female rhesus monky on heat? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You need to see a famale rhesus monkey on heat to really know how vseless these online miscrants are!

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by slimfit1(m): 6:59am On Jul 16
Protest must start with a recall of your senators and representatives. They allowed a president to buy a plane when we are all suffering. Protesting without a proper plan is a waste of time. The president won't listen as usual start a recall of your senators and representatives and see if things won't change.
Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Gadafii: 7:15am On Jul 16
Just like how isale eko boys chased oba of Lagos from his palace abi.

Don't worry it will start from Lagos cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by ShinjaWWest: 9:32am On Jul 16
Malroux:
Did I mentioned you or is it guilty conscience?

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by Raf4: 10:38am On Jul 16
Vyzz:
grin

Lagos will hear it again grin grin

Only if you're ready to offer your bl0000d to god of iron. Ogun is waiting for you nuisances in Lagos this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by ogashman(m): 11:32am On Jul 16
helinues:

The South South people haven't shown any interest in any protest?

The Arewa group just warned their people not to be part of any protest.

Nothing like protest from SW people.

Who then are the people behind this protest?

Why not wait for the d-day to find out those who re coming out to protest?

Stop behaving like a child
Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by helinues: 11:37am On Jul 16
ogashman:

Why not wait for the d-day to find out those who re coming out to protest?

Stop behaving like a child

Una D-Day no fit come.

Una social media influencers would be picked one by one before the day. Infact some of them might miss out from Facebook monetization in Nigeria.

We be brain locators, wherever the missing senses might have been kept, we go locate am

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: It's Time To Remove Your Village Kings by ogashman(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16
helinues:

Una D-Day no fit come.

Una social media influencers would be picked one by one before the day. Infact some of them might miss out from Facebook monetization in Nigeria.

We be brain locators, wherever the missing senses might have been kept, we go locate am

That day will come and people will protest. Nothing u or tinubu go do about am.

U are just an inconsequential social media ranter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Run For Nigerian Presidency? / Mike Tyson And Other Celebrity Pictures Used In Ondo Elections - Lawyers / Is Nigeria Cursed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.