Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,426 members, 7,891,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos (8041 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by Papayaayasager(m): 7:28am
Omolora Kayode

Sad waste
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by Papayaayasager(m): 7:31am
AntiChristian:
Ọmọ gidi fi ṣe yangan là wujọ!

Ọmọ burúkú ọmọ oṣi kí Ọlọhun yawa ya aṣitani.

Parents need to learn to train themselves! You can't give what you don't have!

We can't keep on raising numbskulls and brain empty kids!

Let's inculcate the ọmọluwabi attitude in our wards!

E pain nam grin grin grin

Omolora Kayode na dem grin
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by AntiChristian: 7:32am
caye:

Chai! So this guy is probably Yoruba Muslim.

I really sorry for him.
He doesn't know , or refuses to see the truth before him like MURIC...that the fulanis do not consider him a full-breed Muslim.
What others think or consider is not my business! My business is practicing Islam as the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam enjoined his companions!

Subsequently, the white Arabs consider Black Africans ( including Fulanis) to be beneath them ( though in the outside , they will smile slyly like the Jews and English, and call them brothers, but they hate them).

Do you know what the low-wretched Palestinians call their supposedly Black Muslims brothers?
Abeed= slave.
The Islamic text is strongly against racism and strongly favours piety! The best person in the sight of Allah is one who is most God conscious! So all those racism chants are just from Satan.

AntiChristian, I offered you a way out.
I'm not against Islam, because there is truth in Islam.
There is also truth in Christianity.
And there are abundants of truth in Iṣẹ̀ṣē.

Instead of carrying religion for head, why don't we have the mentality of:
- Christian black liberation
- Islamic Black Liberation
- Traditional religion Black liberation

Religion is a personal thing.
Truth is: NO RELIGION IS PERFECT: they all have flaws one way or another, but that doesn't mean we should throw away religion, but seek to understand other religions as well, and be tolerant , as long as it's not against the natural moral laws.
To you be your ways and to me be my way!
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by nyabinghi(m): 7:32am
ShinnBet:

I see that the igbotic mod pushed your topic to FP after sanitising your headline.

Don't complain when you see your blodas and sisters making FP for the wrong reasons as usual.
they will be quoting their fellow idiotic Igbo mods

1 Like

Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by AntiChristian: 7:34am
Papayaayasager:

E pain na grin grin grin

Omolora Kayode na dem grin

Yes, it pains to see your people in such mess!
And we should come with a right attitude to rectify such vices in others!
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by Lithiumite: 7:46am
Afonjatijati:

Do you know her?
My condolences.

Only southerners .....how many Northerners has the Ndlea successfully prosecuted.....same with efcc.
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by highbee02: 7:57am
Pls, someone should come to my aid, I'm hungary

8081680534 palmpay

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by Santalpharay: 7:57am
SensualMan:
Agúú Na agú ndi yellow bar grin grin grin

Ebi na apiawa ha azu
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by Santalpharay: 7:59am
Tranquillity360:
grin grin

Omolola Kayode, is that you?🤣🤣
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by Teidor(m): 9:16am
Something wen no reach 1 bag of cement...Judiciary which way we dey go selective judgement no b am
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 10:21am
Marijuana that we drive from London to Amsterdam some weekends to smoke in coffee shops legally.

But in Naigeria it is a different case. Jail.
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 10:22am
Teidor:
Something wen no reach 1 bag of cement...Judiciary which way we dey go selective judgement no b am
It is crazy, Marijuana people smoke freely in Amsterdam.
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:17am
Gbegiri doings from them again
Re: Woman Jailed For Trafficking Marijuana In Lagos by Iceberg3: 5:11pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS / Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer / Usifo Ataga's Wife And Her Boyfriend Become Prime Suspects In His Death

Viewing this topic: omoowhe and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.