Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,958 members, 7,924,992 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:03 AM

RELATIONSHIP: It Is Not How Hard You Suck Your Wife's Breast That Gives Her Ple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP: It Is Not How Hard You Suck Your Wife's Breast That Gives Her Ple (1593 Views)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / This Guy Was Sucking His Wife's Breast Publicly / Cardi B Uses Celotape To Hold Breast That Has Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELATIONSHIP: It Is Not How Hard You Suck Your Wife's Breast That Gives Her Ple by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15
On my way to Lagos for the wedding of one of my Sons getting married to one of my daughters. The way my sons and daughters are getting married these days is beginning to make me feel I'm getting old o. 🤣🤣.

Anyway, I just thought to quickly address an issue this Saturday morning. it's also part of the warning I gave to the groom while they were having their premarital counseling with me.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE:
http://www.sojworldnews.com

And it's about breast sucking during sex between husbands and wives.
You see, dear husbands, there's something your wives sincerely wish you know. It is that it's true that women enjoy their nipples to be sucked during love making. But the way some of you husbands do it is wrong.

You see, quiet a number of you will just latch onto the delicate nipples and suck it like life depends on it or like you are feeding etc.

Listen, when you do that, it gives more of pain than pleasure. It is not how hard you suck that gives your wives pleasure.

If hard sucking gives pleasure, your wives would have been having orgasms during breastfeeding. But ask many of them, we often feel pain when your babies grab the nipples and suck hard.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE:   http://www.sojworldnews.com

So you too, don't do it like that. What gives your wives pleasure is a gentle suction with the lips and tongue. Don't savage the nipples, savour it. Do you get? That's how to give your wives optimal enjoyment of the process.

It's Saturday, so most of you may likely be available for Jerusalem trips this evening. So take this hint now and adjust. Quite a number of wives are just keeping quiet because they don't want to bruise your egos. But it's my own job to help you by telling you. You should also find time to talk to each other about how you both prefer different things to be done. Don't assume. Communication is the strongest factor in effective pre-intimacy.

Yes I know, only TUSKY often talks about stuff like this publicly despite all the anointing she carries 🤣🤣. Don't worry, I'm still very born again and anointed. Someone has to address these issues. It's my divine assignment to do so. Bear with me please.

Adetutu osofowora (TUSKY)

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE: https://www.sojworldnews.com/relationship-it-is-not-how-hard-you-suck-your-wifes-breast-that-gives-her-pleasure-counsellor/

Kindly Send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894 to join SOJ WORLDWIDE WhatsApp Broadcast list.
Re: RELATIONSHIP: It Is Not How Hard You Suck Your Wife's Breast That Gives Her Ple by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15
... just like its not how hard you fukc her (for some)... because many men confuse moaning of pleasure with moaning of displeasure/pain.
Re: RELATIONSHIP: It Is Not How Hard You Suck Your Wife's Breast That Gives Her Ple by ObalendeCMS: 3:13am On Jul 16
Any little privacy, my funny naughty ex will just blurt out; "Suck my breast"!

I miss her so much.
Re: RELATIONSHIP: It Is Not How Hard You Suck Your Wife's Breast That Gives Her Ple by Blitzking: 10:26am On Jul 16
ObalendeCMS:
Any little privacy, my funny naughty ex will just blurt out; "Suck my breast"!

I miss her so much.
What happened to her
Re: RELATIONSHIP: It Is Not How Hard You Suck Your Wife's Breast That Gives Her Ple by Blitzking: 10:27am On Jul 16
My ex would just say blitzking you have not touched me for 3 days. She can ride the hellaout of me.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Sincere How Many Of U Are Honest To Your Boyfriend / How Old Should A Couple Court Before Getting Married / If Your Girl Friend Was A Bad Bad Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.