Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Facts About This Type Of Hand (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About This Type Of Hand (pix) (754 Views)

Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About This Type Of Hand (pix) by EmiDon11: 10:59pm On Jul 15
Don't know if it's only me.
Anytime I see a girl with this type of hand stretching, I feel a kind of goosebumps all over my body and I'll take my eyes away from her.
It make a me feel as if like my bone is about to crack ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Facts About This Type Of Hand (pix) by helinues: 11:10pm On Jul 15
Wetin do the hands?
Re: Facts About This Type Of Hand (pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15
same as the below legs:

Re: Facts About This Type Of Hand (pix) by EmiDon11: 7:33am On Jul 16
helinues:
Wetin do the hands?
u no see as e take bend like say e wan break
Re: Facts About This Type Of Hand (pix) by Oluromantic: 8:07am On Jul 16
They're flexible enough to give you a good ride while you're under. If you know what I mean. Their flexibility means they're fit for all styles

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Valentineโ€™s Day / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Ladies Call And Get A Free Valentine Treat Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.