Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,643 members, 7,979,188 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? (21092 Views)

FG Lines Up 140 Officials To Assess Tinubu's Ministers / Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. / When Will Soyinka React To Cjn Suspension? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by Onyedikachi231: 9:23am On Jul 17
sulaak:

What Soyinka stole? Please provide me with details.

The same PO that you venerate was the chairman of the Lagos port task force under Abacha (a man who stole $5 billion), PO was Atiku's vice president in 2019

Soyinka is the topic here, did he promise or not?
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by Onyedikachi231: 9:25am On Jul 17
dododawa1:
Soyinka this

Soyinka that

OBIDENTs children rest.

Did the old fool not know he will be dragged when he cheats himself on his promises?
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by Onyedikachi231: 9:26am On Jul 17
ElSudani:

Your father surely never promised anything. It is very obvious.

And your owN father promised you to waste your destiny right?
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by Onyedikachi231: 9:27am On Jul 17
sulaak:

There is nothing selective; the Obedient are tribalists. All I heard from Igbo online were insults against Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa. That Igbo's own Lagos, and so many insults.

You can't expect the people that you insult to back your Igbo presidential candidate.

I despise Tinubu and all that he stands for, but I will not support an arrogant Igbo candidate.

nobody is talking about the nonsense you are regurgitating, did the prof make promise or Not?
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by santaclaws: 10:16am On Jul 17
Onyedikachi231:

But he promised to access it in the national dailies, that is the bone of contention or didn't he say something like that?

I'm not his follower, so I don't care. I am just saying whether he addresses it or not, Nigerians can kick out Tinubu when they like...
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by flyinnizam(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17
Judolisco:
he said obi is not fit to be president because, he is in charge of the online trolls like you, dat abuse the age mate of your grandparents... Obi and his team sees nothing wrong with it now and he'll see nothing wrong with it when he becomes president.. So he isn't fit.....
Respect is given to those that deserve it old or young so age doesn't matter. respect others and others will respect u or maybe u can respect who doesn't respect you but that's on you. we will never respect who doesn't respect us
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by Judolisco(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17
flyinnizam:
Respect is given to those that deserve it old or young so age doesn't matter. respect others and others will respect u or maybe u can respect who doesn't respect you but that's on you. we will never respect who doesn't respect us
what has he done not to deserve your respect.... Name jst one thing
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by flyinnizam(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17
Judolisco:
what has he done not to deserve your respect.... Name jst one thing
coward by saying he will access tinubu's government in a year but didn't. not surprised Tinubu don finally shut he mouth with national theater renaming
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by Judolisco(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17
flyinnizam:
coward by saying he will access tinubu's government in a year but didn't. not surprised Tinubu don finally shut he mouth with national theater renaming
so because he hasn't commented yet... He doesn't deserve ur respect..... Omo... People dey sha
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by Shikini: 4:16pm On Jul 17
Soyinka is a disgusting tribalist
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by flyinnizam(m): 11:52am On Jul 18
Judolisco:
so because he hasn't commented yet... He doesn't deserve ur respect..... Omo... People dey sha
comment yet ke...Person wey tinubu don shut he mouth with naming national theatre after am. ur white hair cultist is a coward. period
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by sekundosekundo: 4:49pm On Jul 20
BluntCrazeMan:
Let's wait for 25th December 2024..

That would be EXACTLY ONE YEAR the news about his promise dropped.
After that,, I will insult him all I want.

Not really,
He did he will assess him after 1 year of his inauguration. That was on may 25 2024.
Re: When Will Soyinka Assess Tinubu's Government? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:03pm On Jul 21
sekundosekundo:

Not really,
He did he will assess him after 1 year of his inauguration. That was on may 25 2024.
This is just me giving him the benefit of doubts..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / Saraki’s Loyalists Will Not Be Among Senate Leadership –omo-agege / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.