Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,690 members, 7,921,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri (15186 Views)

Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) / "Nnamdi Azikiwe Once Called Igbo ‘rebels,’ Started Problems We Are Suffering" / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by ShinnBet: 7:43am On Jul 16
Devil1Messenger:

Is that why u hate him?

I am asking you to tell me what makes Obi stand out from the rest and why I should worship him like you clowns.

Give me one reason why On is better than the rest

Just one.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by PHIPEX(m): 7:44am On Jul 16
So Tinubu should forgive and give you appointment right?

Especially now that you did not drag Obi into it, it's obvious your tweet is targeted at Tinubu
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by okoroemeka(m): 7:50am On Jul 16
Kaycee9242:
Busy body, nobody called you on this their matter. You talk too much like woman
he is an idle man living on handouts from atiku

1 Like

Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Sweeetheart(m): 7:52am On Jul 16
ShinnBet:
Trump is an idiot.

He is picking from the same rotten branch of AIPAC funded deep state characters like Pence.

I was hoping he would pick Ben Carson or Tulsi Gabbard

He seems he hasn't learnt his lesson after what Mike Pence did to him.

Trump will never pick a black colour, he's a white supremacist
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by ShinnBet: 7:53am On Jul 16
Sweeetheart:

Trump will never pick a black colour, he's a white supremacist

That's a lie and you know it.

Trump was never considered a racist until he ran for office and won.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Shady2020: 7:57am On Jul 16
Let our politicians learn from this development in US politics.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by highbee02: 8:00am On Jul 16
Pls, someone should come to my aid, I'm hungary

8081680534 palmpay

Thanks in anticipation
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Kanixt(m): 8:02am On Jul 16
Reno wants Obi to give him pick up
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by AmiableMosquito: 8:09am On Jul 16
Devil1Messenger:

You know this but join them to shout that obi wont be president 🤣
Guess you missed the part where I said I have no business with Obi. I am not your regular Nairalander please. If Obi plays his cards well, why not? I don't make political analysis based on sentiments like most of you do. But if an election were to hold today, you know what the outcome will be.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by AmiableMosquito: 8:11am On Jul 16
Bayajjidda:

Are you smart like this?
You both are obviously far from being smart
Fact.
I am also ten millions miles smarter than you and your descendants. Facts too!
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:12am On Jul 16
So also you once called Tinubu....drug dealer, brown teeth and certificate forger!
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by CommonSense1967: 8:19am On Jul 16
Kaycee9242:
Busy body, nobody called you on this their matter. You talk too much like woman

He's not tweeting for the low-IQ retards. The tweet is not for your likes.
You hate facts and he has lots of facts that can be verified by anyone.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Eagleways: 8:21am On Jul 16
AmiableMosquito:
His tweet was for smart people, not everyone.
even a naked madman in the street, sees himself smart. This I know
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by AGUNNIA: 8:22am On Jul 16
I have said it time without number that people should stop attacking Reno Omokri whenever he talks RUBBISH because Reno Omokri is a BOY. He shouldn't talk when Men are talking.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:23am On Jul 16
AmiableMosquito:

And what's smart about poke nosing here and there like a goat on heat period?

Last time I checked , smart people say less and that man on twitter right there is the opposite .
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Eagleways: 8:24am On Jul 16
No one buries the hatchet better than the politicians . All they live for is permanent interests
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Benmsu: 8:27am On Jul 16
So how is that your problem Mr. Reno.
You are not relevant you are not relevant and that's all.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by KayCee92(m): 8:27am On Jul 16
AmiableMosquito:
I'm not so smart. But I have an IQ that's thrice that of the most intelligent person in your family. cheesy
I have no business with Obi. I only buttressed the obvious fact in Reno's tweet.

All politics is local but political maneuverability is global. Like USA, like Nigeria. No permanent friends, no permanent enemies, only permanent interests. Every sane person knows this except.........

You where doing so well until you mentioned his family. Leave his family out of it. He said "You". Not ur family. You can be civil.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by tppzzy01(m): 8:33am On Jul 16
Quest7777:
A big lesson for those who have made Obi their permanent enemy, and playing God by saying "Obi will NEVER be President". 🤔
It's even coming out from the same man criticizing Mr Obi. What a pastor he is@omokri

1 Like

Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:34am On Jul 16
Philipponzaghi:
Obedient tormentor throws shade at American Hitler.
you and Omokri are a fraustrated soul, nothing good can come out of you people
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by chatinent: 8:44am On Jul 16
I guess that why he plays American politics in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, rather than choosing you as a running mate, they fit kpai you. Mind your tongue, uncle.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:45am On Jul 16
Thank God this wasn't about Peter Obi
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by HilcomTech(m): 8:53am On Jul 16
Quest7777:

Our fundamental problem in this country is that Ethnic Interests are considered ahead of National Interests.

Even if a messiah emerges from Igbo, some Nigerians will rather vote an slowpoke who is their tribesman.
Even if the president is running the country aground, they are OK because the president is their tribesman.
This is not directed at one tribe - all the tribes are guilty.

Merit and Excellence have been sacrificed on the altar of Nepotism and Quota System.

Nigeria can not make any meaningful progress like this. The earlier we tell ourselves the truth and act on it, the better. 🤔

A good candidate can never ever emerge from SE because they are neither intelligent or emotionally mature for the task of leading a multi religious and multicultural country like Nigeria.

Merit and excellence were never considered by SE when they voted because they voted the worst presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria in the person of Obi. Only a mad person will vote for a man like Obi threatening religious war. Only a demented person will vote such a bitter, hateful, corrupt and incompetent liar like Obi

Nigeria will make meaningful progress even though SE work against us. We have defeated before and we will continue to defeat them
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by AmiableMosquito: 8:53am On Jul 16
Eagleways:
even a naked madman in the street, sees himself smart. This I know
Sure, I'm most certain you learnt this rare knowledge from the experience in your family. Thanks for letting us know. We appreciate the insight. grin
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Bliztzer: 8:57am On Jul 16
ShinnBet:
Trump is an idiot.

He is picking from the same rotten branch of AIPAC funded deep state characters like Pence.

He is keeping his enemies closer, and we don't really know what he has in mind. Trump can be unpredictable sometimes.

1 Like

Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by senatordave1(m): 9:04am On Jul 16
ShinnBet:
Trump is an idiot.

Vance is a loyallist
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Quest7777: 9:04am On Jul 16
HilcomTech:

A good candidate can never ever emerge from SE because they are neither intelligent or emotionally mature for the task of leading a multi religious and multicultural country like Nigeria.

Merit and excellence were never considered by SE when they voted because they voted the worst presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria in the person of Obi. Only a mad person will vote for a man like Obi threatening religious war. Only a demented person will vote such a bitter, hateful, corrupt and incompetent liar like Obi

Nigeria will make meaningful progress even though SE work against us. We have defeated before and we will continue to defeat them

Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Klington: 9:05am On Jul 16
AmiableMosquito:

The smart people.

Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by HilcomTech(m): 9:05am On Jul 16
[quote author=Quest7777 post=130982448][/quote]
True to type

C A N N 1 B AL region as usual

Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by AmiableMosquito: 9:06am On Jul 16
KayCee92:

You where doing so well until you mentioned his family. Leave his family out of it. He said "You". Not ur family. You can be civil.
Did you find any insult in my response to either him or any member of his family? I only made a comparison that he could relate with and understand perfectly.

He was questioning my smartness, which I honestly didn't find offensive (he who earnestly ask, will surely get an answer). I believe he has smart people in his family, hence I used the comparison to explain in the simplest way possible, the extent of my smartness. I honestly don't see why you are reading extra meanings to it. It's not that deep. cheesy
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by Bayajjidda: 9:07am On Jul 16
AmiableMosquito:
Fact.
I am also ten millions miles smarter than you and your descendants. Facts too!

Go warm eba chop, forget talk.
Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by senatordave1(m): 9:07am On Jul 16
maestro299:

He's actually quite smart.
You need someone that'll bring a different perspective on issues. Someone that'll 'think like the enemy'. Carlson, Ramaswamy, Stefanik or Donalds will either be too similar ideologically or simply be afraid to speak truth to Trump.
He doesn't want that.
Gabbard, even though is anti-left, isn't a good choice.
Carson is too soft. He's more suited to be in the cabinet.
Haley is too much of a RINO.

Haley would have brought disgruntled republicans and women votes.britt would have brought female and young voters.carsin would have swayed black voters and nullified kamala.sen Rubio would have brought Hispanic and immigrant voters...
His best pick would have been chosing someone from a swing state or a liberal or someone from a slightly leaning Democrat state to sway Democrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court / Fayose And Aregbesola Disagree On Sale Of National Assets / Nigerian Files Lawsuit To Compel Senate To Ascertain Buhari’s Health Status .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.