Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

How To Earn Some Money As A Nigerian Writer On Vocal Media - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Earn Some Money As A Nigerian Writer On Vocal Media (118 Views)

Award-winning Nigerian Writer, Juliet Chudie Sets To Release New Book / I Don't Write For Passion Only. I Write To Make Some Money. / Nigerian Writer Blasted For Accusing American Writer Nora Roberts Of Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Some Money As A Nigerian Writer On Vocal Media by Xandrabea(f): 4:39am On Jul 16
Earning money online is one of the sole purpose of any Nigerian youth.
We all have bills to pay and lives to live.
Making money as a Nigerian Writer is challenging, but I have a website for you that pays Writers and content creators like you.

The name of the website is called Vocal media.
All you have to do is create your profile and sign in.
You can start writing articles or short stories, which ever you choose.
But there's more.
Vocal have some rules,
1. Your post will be reviewed before your article is published.
2. The minimum number of words written is 600 words.
3. They do not tolerate plagiarism.
The benefits are;
1. When you're work is published, you earn from number of reads
2. 1000 reads pays you 3$-6$, imagine posting up to 20 articles and have 1000 reads on each article, wow!
3. Minimum payout for vocal is 20$-35$

All you have to do is sign up on Vocal and start earning

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Paid Writing Job / Continuation Of The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare (king Henry VI, Part 1 / Urgent Children's Story Writer With Illustration Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.