Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican (139 Views)

Trump’s Shooter Had Explosive Material In His Car, Residence –report / Pictures Of Thomas Matthew Crooks, The Guy Who Shot At Donald Trump / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican by ijebosb: 4:41am On Jul 16
The Reporting so far has shown that Trump's shooter had a conservative ideology and registered as a Republican.

What has been Reported:

-He registered to vote as a Republican in 2020.
-He only voted once and that was the PA General election in 2022. He did not vote in the PA Primary.
-His classmates say he was Conservative and hung out with some other students who wore Red Hats or Trump Hats.
-He wore hunting gear to school at times.
-He joined a gun club. He also wanted to join the shooting team at school.
-There were Trump flags that used to fly outside his house as told by a Neighbor in an interview.
"There absolutely was Maga supporting things for a while" - Neighbor
https://x.com/MeidasTouch/status/1812991030264013091
-He may have donated $15 to ActBlue through an email he received for a Voter Registration drive a few weeks before he registered to vote as a Republican. He subsequently deleted the profile. (My theory, nothing to back this up, is he may not have known who ActBLUE was or someone else donated in his stead).

The FBI is still doing an investigation, so something may change. But, for now, this is what is being reported.
Here are a couple of good articles. This information is being widely reported so Google if you want different sources.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/14/us/trump-rally-gunman-thomas-crooks-invs/index.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3gw58wv4e9o

Re: Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican by Kwaramustgoodag: 4:50am On Jul 16
Trust nobody.
Re: Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican by Kwaramustgoodag: 4:51am On Jul 16
This is election time,anybody can plan anything for the election purpose
Re: Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican by Hezzyluv: 5:07am On Jul 16
I knew they would dig deep to unravel the mysteries about this guy. They might even get the conversation that took place before he bought the gun he used.
Re: Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican by GanagiBitrus: 6:00am On Jul 16

-He joined a gun club. He also wanted to join the shooting team at school.
Gun Club. Shooting Team. shocked
Re: Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican by Remman(m): 8:43am On Jul 16
A much smarter brain hired this guy. The coverup is so huge. Seems to me like a spy who was trained to fake being a Trump supporter by registering with Republican party to get a lot closer to the target. But the guy wasn't smart at all. I would have suspected the US secret service who already had their sniper activated & on standby who saw & allowed another sniper to first take a shot within its zone. I suspect a bigger hand & i won't be surprised if FBI who is leading the investigation throw it under wraps & lie to the public, which they're already doing. Although the FBI may want to conceal the truth if it's politically related in order to avoid a serious unrest in the US as some of Trump supporters chanted civil war when Trump fell, according to BBC. Some world intelligence agencies have used wives of a dictator as spies & assasins, so this one ain't strange at all. Trump's highly controlled appearance at the Republican convention means he's still yet to recover from the trauma of the failed attempt.
Re: Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican by ijebosb: 12:24pm On Jul 16
Hezzyluv:
I knew they would dig deep to unravel the mysteries about this guy. They might even get the conversation that took place before he bought the gun he used.

Yeah, the FBI already cracked his device. They said they couldn't find any info to ascribe a motivation.
But, US Reporters are relentless. There will be more info as time passes.
Re: Trump's Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Most Likely A Republican by ijebosb: 12:26pm On Jul 16
GanagiBitrus:

Gun Club. Shooting Team. shocked

Classic Republican hobbies.
America has way too many guns and a strange gun culture promoted by Republicans.
That should be the takeaway here, but it won't be.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Lawyer Flips! / Israel Can Help Africa Defeat And Invade South Africa / Us Election: Nigerian Esther Agbaje, Wins Legislative Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.