Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Please Help: My Brother Is So Much in Love With Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Help: My Brother Is So Much in Love With Lionel Messi (153 Views)

Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer / Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract / Asisat Oshoala Pictured With Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: My Brother Is So Much in Love With Lionel Messi by Freshtruth(m): 6:40am On Jul 16
2014 when Argentina lost the final to Germany my brother didn't eat well for days even fell sick, 2018 when Nigeria vs Argentina were playing I can see the disappointed in his face when victor Moses equalize against Nigeria, when Argentina scores a late goal my brother was shouting having a tears of joy anger was in my heart towards him that moment.
2022 world cup final my brother was suppose to be at his working place he look for excuse not to go he does not even mind if he get sack when it finally happen for u know my brother went to do Thanksgiving untop messi head tongue
My brother we be searching go for messi grandma on Google, messi sisters and brothers.
He has bought inter Miami jerseys stay at night to watch inter Miami match at ESPN chai my brother need deliverance
Re: Please Help: My Brother Is So Much in Love With Lionel Messi by dawnomike(m): 7:41am On Jul 16
Freshtruth:
2014 when Argentina lost the final to Germany my brother didn't eat well for days even fell sick, 2018 when Nigeria vs Argentina were playing I can see the disappointed in his face when victor Moses equalize against Nigeria, when Argentina scores a late goal my brother was shouting having a tears of joy anger was in my heart towards him that moment.
2022 world cup final my brother was suppose to be at his working place he look for excuse not to go he does not even mind if he get sack when it finally happen for u know my brother went to do Thanksgiving untop messi head tongue
My brother we be searching go for messi grandma on Google, messi sisters and brothers.
He has bought inter Miami jerseys stay at night to watch inter Miami match at ESPN chai my brother need deliverance
If it makes him happy and kicking... It's fine all the way!!!

His happiness is all that matters

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Returns After 100-day Virus Exile / ​man Utd Agree To Extend Smalling Loan At Roma / Funvic Dropped New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.