Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off (11137 Views)

PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load / Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment / PH Refinery: Community Disputes, Spare Parts Mismatch Threaten Dec Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Nahunger(m): 8:00am
grin
Story
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by kingbee90: 8:01am
Another Tinubu - APC scam.
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by udemzyudex(m): 8:02am
Lol... Show workings, leave all this Cho Cho Cho.
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:03am
Just as someone said in the first 🥇 page until the impact is felt on the common man ... Is still news 🗞️
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:05am
Why all this jamboree and announcement? Wasn't the refinery meant to receive crude oil to refine n dispose to Nigerians?
Tomorow they will tell us tankers will start loading fuel from December, then fueling station will start selling to motorist by Feb 2025!
What a funny leaders we have!

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Solidex(m): 8:06am
I thought I initially read that operations of the refineries are likely to start in Dec.2024.
Why have they suddenly readjusted the time to next month.
It is evident that this goverent has nothing tangible to offer Nigerians other than to cook up lies for their citizens.
I can stake my balls, that refinery is not going to be productive any time soon.

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by COMPAQ(m): 8:09am
JASONjnr:
The cabal that dangote claimed are more brutal than drugs cabal will likely stop this from functioning after a while.......

The problem with Nigeria is having food to eat as a family, but also having bad family members who wants to see others stay hungry because they can secretly steal the food to fill up their stomachs while pretending to be hungry with the rest of the family.

Cabals can only stop progress if the government is not serious and has no political will. Why did cabals not stop GSM? If PH refinery is set up as a profit center within NNPC, with no interference in its operations by NNPC and government and payment of refinery staff comes solely from what they generate, they will sit up to keep their jobs.
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by EreluRoz: 8:11am
This is commendable. NNPC massive recruitment in sight. I may decide to pursue a career in the oil and gas sector soon

Jarus has made me more ambitious
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Sirianese: 8:13am
dre11:
Following the mechanical completion of the Old Port Harcourt Refinery in December, last year, a total of one million barrels of crude oil has been…

https://dailytrust.com/ph-refinery-takes-delivery-of-1m-barrel-of-crude-gets-license-for-take-off/

Look at these thieves, when Dangote asked for crude there was none all of a sudden there's a million barrels available for non-functional PH refinery?? Crude that they will divert and sell out the back door...

APC should just ride on since regular Nigerians are all fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by lexy2014: 8:14am
Paraman:
Kyari said operation will likely start next month, I hope it does

even you are tired of the lies

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by johnjose68: 8:17am
dre11:
Following the mechanical completion of the Old Port Harcourt Refinery in December, last year, a total of one million barrels of crude oil has been…

https://dailytrust.com/ph-refinery-takes-delivery-of-1m-barrel-of-crude-gets-license-for-take-off/

Oh...the sadness of bitter people will increase at this news.

Their hero, the man that gets his ideas from mad men, is praying for the project to fail so he can keep releasing negative press releases 😡

@racoon must be really pained.

Keep releasing negative vibes, obi.fraud!!
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Dynamicbliss: 8:17am
Story for the gods
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by GalaxyStones: 8:18am
NNPCL is getting crude oil, Dangote is not.

The story no story.
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by johnjose68: 8:21am
Lovenorth:
The protest must continue until we buy petrol at N150

Post your problems here and we will address them one by one.
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by bdon12: 8:21am
Paraman:
U are very gullible.This hav done over 50 turnaround maintenance in d last decade.yes d refinery will work again by how long...tops will be 2 weeks before breakdown then another billions budget will be planned again nxt year.

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by YouAreNobody: 8:22am
Hemanwel:
When this PH refinery, alongside Dangote refinery start working and making PMS readily available at optimum capacity, it SHOULD naturally bring down the pump price of petrol, and by extension, bring down the prices of commodities in the market. If we get otherwise, then it means Nigeria is forever DOOMED!!!
Funny lots you are. I don't know about PH refinery but what makes you keep believing Dangote refinery will bring down the price of petrol? You've not been following news to know Dangote is importing his crude? Na waa to some of una
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by jumper524(m): 8:26am
MasterJayJay:
License? It is not a new refinery.

Under which license was it operating on before?
it's looks like a sponsored news.
I don give up on that refinery.

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Greenfusion: 8:30am
MasterJayJay:

comedy country
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by ericmor: 8:32am
Even if it start work, it will always collapse like the National Grid of the PHCN. All is to loot loot
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by starstaz(m): 8:33am
1) Fuel Fraud.

2) Unnecessary alignment strategy by Nnpc. Anytime Dangote Refinery announces their petrol selling date, The fraud company,nnpc, comes a day after to announces similar date. Jokers?!! Gladly, God will have it, as usual D.R will not meet up with the date expectations and this outwardly exposed the yansh of the lying nnpc organization. These have happen thrice now ( Dec, April, June)
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Mtmike(m): 8:33am
sack this nnpc GMD, nothing good will come out of him
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Exclusive101: 8:38am
If operation does not start in August like he said Tinubu should sack him.

How many more $1.5 billion can Nigeria afford to sacrifice yearly on TAM with Kyari postponing take off dates.

Paraman:
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by NwokoloOwa: 8:39am
I always wonder why these NNPC guys are still keeping their job. Dishing out rubbish because they feel we are fools.

Data from NNPC and NMDPRA claim that we consume 60 million liters of petrol only. If you add diesel, kerosene etc it might jump to 80-100million. So what Port Refinery can produce with the nonsense 1 million barrels supplied will all be consumed in 2 days!

What a country.

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by pacesetting: 8:40am
If it does, will fuel become considerably cheaper? That should be the question everybody should be asking.
Paraman:
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Exclusive101: 8:41am
Help me ask this fools running the refinery. What licence were the fools using in paying the redundant workforce on the payroll of the refinery since it stopped production ?!

MasterJayJay:

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by Anonimoux: 8:44am
This should bring down the cost at least. Coz I don't understand why we would have excess crude and still be having low output and scarcity.
Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:45am
Paraman:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by anonimi: 8:45am
dre11:

The Aso Rock lamba masters have changed from technical to mechanical completion.
Seeing is believing.

In any case will this reduce fuel price to the N40 promised by A-looter Propaganda Congress, APC nine years ago

DickDastardly:
FORMER Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Prof. Tamunoemi David-West, said that Nigerians should expect sharp drop in petrol price from the current N87 to about N40 per litre, saying, “the president-elect, Gen. Mohammed Buhari, will reduce the fuel pump price to N40 per litre.”

•Buhari
In a telephone interview with Vanguard, the former minister argued that Nigeria produces millions of barrels of crude oil daily, and if properly harnessed will boost the performance of the industry.
His words: “I want to assure you that by the time he takes over, petrol will be dispensed at N40 per litre. This is possible and he has the credibility to make it work.
The major assignment of the president-elect when he is eventually inaugurated is to restore confidence to the industry.
He noted that the president-elect is familiar with the petroleum industry, adding that he is a straight forward person that has respect for democratic principles.

“As military head of state, he dealt with the Federal Executive Council with the tenets of democracy. Buhari will build new refineries to make petroleum products available for the masses. No responsible government will allow the masses to suffer.
“He will strengthen the refineries within a year. It is possible as we won’t spend any amount in setting up a green field refinery. We already have a blueprint as we shall use what we have to get what we want,” he added. He further stated that on many occasions, the president – elect had disclosed that the subsidy initiative is a fraud which has distorted the progress expected in the sector.

He is also said to have frowned at the spate of corruption, which has characterised the subsidy regime to include the trillions of Naira spent on both Petrol and Kerosene subsidy within the past few years, thus inhibiting efforts to properly carry-out the Turn Around Maintenance TAM, for the refineries. He added that on countless occasions, he had argued that the country is forced to pay for scam carried out by oil cartel.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buharill-reduce-petrol-to-n40l-david-west/

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery Receives 1 Million Barrells Of Crude, Gets License For Take-Off by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47am
christejames:
No be everybody be mumu for Nigeria ooo, this rudderless govt should know that undecided
all Nigerians are muumuu!

go dive rock if u no agree!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mamman Nur: Al Qaeda-linked Man Behind Bomb On UN? / UN To Recommend China's 'One Child' Policy To Nigeria / Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.