Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,966 members, 7,899,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) (29587 Views)

Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men โ€” Lady Says (video) / Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) by GloriousGbola: 8:58am On Jul 18
GloriousGbola:

Equally important, who wants to date an unstable genz chick who can set you up for clout?

Is that not the story of Davido and all the chicks he keeps messing with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGrMJacyNzI

i watched the documentary on weiners downfall. this chick literally stormed one of weiners rallies. if you like as an older man be messing with clout chasing genz chicks.
Re: 80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) by Tightpussy2024(f): 11:01am On Jul 18
Never seen people more obsessed with women staying in their marriages. If we are truly useless apart from sex then why threaten, sham and scare us into remaining with you? You claim is to our advantage, because no one will marry us after divorce ( only in African though, and non-muslims), you care about us not been single for life, but you don't care about making life bearable for us.

Being a side chick is the way now. Don't know why you are gloating. Divorcees that are side chicks need money to take care of their children( thanks to men not paying child support and spousal support). Aside that most women will rather remain single in order not the face the same shege they saw in their marriage.

Make all efforts to curb women leaving their marriages out of spite that women no longer Revere masculine presence or prioritise it, when you get tired you will learn not to attach your sense of worth to how women see marriage and men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) by Sirianese: 6:58pm On Jul 18
pocohantas:

I think it is age and circle that makes some guys think classifying and enjoying women is as simple as age. Majority of the women I know in this game are not young. These are women I would call sis/aunty. The other day one living in my ex-colleague's house moved out. He told me to patronise her supermarket in the area. I was shocked. How did she go from a mini-flat to owning this big store, a house and car? He said hah, the woman works in one of LASG offices and hooked an Oga. A young girl won't even have mind to ask for those things. Her problem would first be iPhone, clothe and restaurant.

An average Nigerian young girl cannot connect with an 'Oga' on a mental (or even psychological) level, 99% of them are airheads, bbnaija & tiktok people. So they're disposable.

What I find most ironic here is that the Oga is defo cheating on the Aunty just as much as her ex-husband, just that he showers her with gifts the ex cannot afford. He still fลซcks hรถes when he finds one that catches his fancy, but they don't live together so it's easier and less stressful for him to conceal his indiscretions from Aunty

It's still the classic 'better to cry inside a Rolls Royce than a keke napep' scenario cheesy
Re: 80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) by specialbobby(m): 3:39am On Jul 19
advanceDNA:
Sometimes..it's sweeter to be the side chic that goes on regula trip to Bahamas

.....than the to be wife at home being disrespected at doing all the work of mummy, wife, daughter inlaw....

Side chic don dey collect house for lekki oooo..

Oga All those ones na side chick way dey use juju ooo. wait oo you fit collect self-con house of 1.5m for side chick with 2kids that divorce her husband on the island while you and
wife and 3kids stays at the mainland in 2bedroom of 400k?
With open eye abi make I talk wetin dey my mind?
Re: 80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) by advanceDNA: 3:45am On Jul 19
specialbobby:

Oga All those ones na side chick way dey use juju ooo. wait oo you fit collect self-con house of 1.5m for side chick with 2kids that divorce her husband on the island while you and
wife and 3kids stays at the mainland in 2bedroom of 400k?
With open eye abi make I talk wetin dey my mind?

How u go dey fvck person rich husband wey u nor go get juju or witchcraft....

Dating an adulterous man or being a side chic na risk for women..He can move to another babe anytime, which means benefits stop....so u must collect ur share when it's ur turn.... U must use juju oo
Re: 80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) by specialbobby(m): 4:18am On Jul 19
advanceDNA:

How u go dey fvck person rich husband wey u nor go get juju or witchcraft....

Dating an adulterous man or being a side chic na risk for women..He can move to another babe anytime, which means benefits stop....so u must collect ur share when it's ur turn.... U must use juju oo

grin grin grin grin
Ooooh so you know
I jam one for one place like that if you hear wetin she wan make baba do for her to win another woman husband eeeh you go fear them they don't even care what will happen later
Re: 80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) by chidiokay: 10:51am On Jul 19
folake4u:

My sister!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Women nor get expiry date at all. The older the berry, the sweeter the juice. Yummy! cheesy

Tell that to the girls of playboy mansion ... and watch as they will panel beat you ... undecided

Re: 80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) by chidiokay: 11:48am On Jul 19
Mandiel:
Most boys here didn't have a good example of a father. The father they have is one that oppressed their mothers. The mothers, endured the oppression, so they believe a woman is at the mercy of a man. Even a boy who is not married feels he is superior to a woman because he owns a penis. It's actually not their fault. If they know better they will do and say better.

I will just give u little home training, before u say anything about a woman, try to look at her through the lens of
1. Your mother
2. Your sister
3. Your wife
4. Your daughter (s)
A real man respects a woman. Your father didn't teach you that I'm sure.

You are entitled to your opinion BUT from a realistic view men superiority visibly goes beyond the pennis
Mentally : inventions and numbers of scholars from each gender shows Men are ahead
Strength : the strongest human ever is samson, a man
Biblically: the only person the bible referenced as wise was a solomon a man
As it not occur to Men are superior being becos God want it that way, no amount of gaslighting, manipulation or hiding under "WOKE" would change anything.

if there is no mention of "Real Man" in the bible or quran, maybe "Real man" is just a tool women coined to Manipulate men into doing there bids ..
Women are wired to digest love not respect, its easier for a woman to fall in love with a guy that treat her bad than show same love to a Man that respects her.

A lady with home training respects a Man and a mature man would not take her for granted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help! / Do Married Men Envy Bachelors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.