Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,140 members, 7,973,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:48 AM

Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy (13826 Views)

Bandits Expose SIM-NIN Linkage Failure, Police Can’t Track Gunmen / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB / Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by MEGAWATCH: 8:53am On Jul 16
CyrusVI:
cheesy

Theses billionaires aren't protesting the killings of your loved ones in the East. They are instead protesting cause of hunger

Na how una wan take hijack the protest una dey think

I think say Igbos say Dem no dey protest abi na Gambari person Charly Boy be?

I ASKED ALL APC ONLINE PAID AGENT TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by mrvitalis(m): 8:54am On Jul 16
peculiar3:
grin grin cheesy grin Old grand pa still answering boy....

for the records, if not that he has no shame, he lacks the moral stand to even speak in public as he was once caught collecting bribe to shift his stand..... internet NEVER forgets

same with the shameless Omokri that speaks from both side of his mouth......

seems naija is cursed with very useless people
Same thing with Soyinka
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Loveisnotenough: 8:54am On Jul 16
F**k the presidency. They are Gaddam Useless and inconsiderate. We pay as much as 200% increase for stuff and they thinking that's okay.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:55am On Jul 16
SensualMan:
Igbo people biko stay away from this protest.
Tinubu di anyi mma!

We won't have anything to do with this protest. Let the yorubas go and protest.

Jagaban is a blessing to Nigeria!

Jagaban till 2043

On your mandate we shall stand!
grin

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:57am On Jul 16
EreluRoz:
I support peaceful protest for those who are willing to participate.

So you now want to fight against your Asiwaju?
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by victorazy(m): 8:58am On Jul 16
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
It is well indeed...

Who would have thought back then that Nigeria would turn out to be like what it is at this moment?

My problem isn't about the protest but those people who will do everything possible to hijack it's original purpose and turn it into looting,robbery and killings.....

Well,as for those of una wey dey prepare to protest,my only advice for una na be say make una use una head well..

Fela was saying.
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by dododawa1: 9:00am On Jul 16
Troublemaker
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by gare(f): 9:02am On Jul 16
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Hardshp:-I-believe-in-youth-police-cant-stop-protest-Charly-Boy

Why don't the government put the efforts they're Mobilizing to stop the protest to grow the economy
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Murketeer: 9:03am On Jul 16
Electrochemistry:
I think we need more hunger before coming to our senses to deliver ourselves and coming generations from our selfish leaders.

So long as the Yoruba still see Igbos as their mortal enemy, the Igbo man sees Yoruba man as a traitor. an Hausa man sees Igbo as his perennial foe, Both Yoruba and igbo see the Fulani as wild animals. The Fulani see the entire country as their sole heritage and even the Hausa and Fulani herders are at war in the farm.

Fortunately, this is what our politicians need to continue fooling us

Therefore, in this condition, only hunger can help us to lay our differences aside, forge a united spirit that will deliver us from our self-centred leaders.
Na only three tribes dey country shey 🌚

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Obiedun(m): 9:03am On Jul 16
If you have two heads try to organize any protest. We go deal with you

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Jonjam269: 9:04am On Jul 16
Charly a confused young old man. A man that his father was not proud of.
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by richie240: 9:04am On Jul 16
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Hardshp:-I-believe-in-youth-police-cant-stop-protest-Charly-Boy

Why not start from your state/region?
When are u going to hold ur state governors/reps accountable for how they perform/spend ur scare resources.

Una wey be say una revolution nor pass how una go take destroy lagos and other regions while sparing yours.

Taa there!
cool

agadez007:
Their respect only applies when it’s somebody from their tribe
...and ur own 'revolution' applies when it's somebody from outside ur own region.
cool

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Malroux: 9:04am On Jul 16
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
It is well indeed...

Who would have thought back then that Nigeria would turn out to be like what it is at this moment?

My problem isn't about the protest but those people who will do everything possible to hijack it's original purpose and turn it into looting,robbery and killings.....

Well,as for those of una wey dey prepare to protest,my only advice for una na be say make una use una head well..
Just shut up and continue supporting this incompetent administration just to spite the Igbo. Your eternal hatred for the Igbo will lead to your early ending. When you need a brand new Keke you let me know.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by ruffDiamond: 9:04am On Jul 16
Yes sir ,I blv that too
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by TUTU147: 9:05am On Jul 16
Igbos should stay away from this protest before them go say na Igbos do this or that.The politicians have succeeded in dividing the masses along religion and tribalism,so it will be very difficult to achieve a protest without tribal or religious coloration.Let us just continue to pretend that all is well.
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Greattha: 9:06am On Jul 16
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by ogashman(m): 9:07am On Jul 16
EreluRoz:

Good morning... U don finally wake up?
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by HilcomTech(m): 9:07am On Jul 16
Same police can't stop counter protest.

CharlieBoy is only angry that his fellow IGB0 tribesman lost in the last general elections.

Keep your protest to Abia, Imo, Anambra and Enugu.

Una go collect if una do anyhow for other people regions.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by anonimi: 9:16am On Jul 16
cnwari:
Stay at home, these government don't like youths o

20.10.2020 EndSARS massacre on my mind.

Are the people responsible for the killings not in charge of our country today

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by anonimi: 9:19am On Jul 16
Malroux:
Just shut up and continue supporting this incompetent administration just to spite the Igbo. Your eternal hatred for the Igbo will lead to your early ending. When you need a brand new Keke you let me know.

If Charly Boy and other Igbo tribesmen who allowed Obasanjo's hatred for Nigerians mislead them into helping ThiefNuibu's Ebilokan dream are honest, won't they be doing restitution instead of a brainless protest

jameshankss:
Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, has said he is sure the candidate of Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, would lose the 2023 presidential election. Soludo said he would not submit to the bullying of Obi’s supporters, who recently descended on him for addressing issues in the state.

The governor made the comments in a lengthy write-up personally authored, with the title, “History Beckons, and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1).”

Soludo said Obi was inadvertently making the pathway to victory much easier for the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, and at the same time, toying with the destiny of millions of Ndigbo.

But the chief spokesperson for the Labour Party Presidential Campaign, Yunusa Tanko, accused Soludo of being sponsored by some unknown persons to weaken the base of the party in the South-east.

The former CBN governor had been under intense attack for close to a week for dismissing Obi’s investment in the state as amounting to nothing, during a television interview.

Soludo said in the write-up, “My attention has been drawn to some of the tirades on social media following my frank response during an interview on Channels TV regarding the ‘investments’ Mr. Peter Obi claimed to have made with Anambra State revenues.

“Sadly, several of the comments left the issue of the interview to probe or suggest motives, inferred from my response on ‘investment’ that I am opposed to Peter Obi’s ambition and, therefore, committed a ‘crime’ for which the punishment is internecine abuse and harassment, even to my family.

“Everyone knows that I don’t follow the winds or one to succumb to bullies, or shy away from a good fight especially, when weighty matters of principles and future of the people are involved.”

Soludo said he had urged Obi to return to his former party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), to actualise his presidential bid. He added that he had always told the LP candidate to his face that he was not capable of winning the 2023 presidential election, especially, under LP, which had neither a councillor nor a local government chairman.

Soludo said Obi was not just his friend, but also his brother, but despite that, they have their political differences.

He stated, “For full disclosure, let me state that Peter Obi and I are not just friends, we call ourselves ‘brothers’. But we have political differences: he left APGA for PDP after his tenure as governor, while I have remained in APGA since 2013.

“During the last two governorship elections in Anambra in 2017 and 2021, he led the PDP campaigns but APGA won landslide in both elections. By the way, in 2016, he visited and proposed that I defect to PDP and contest the 2017 election against the incumbent Willie Obiano, but I declined.

“After my victory in November 2021, he called to congratulate me, as I did to him in 2010. That is the Anambra way: we fight fiercely during campaigns but share drinks at the next social events. After all, it was the Great Zik of Africa, who taught us that in politics, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies but only permanent interests.”

Arguing that Obi’s presidential bid would only work in favour of Tinubu, Soludo said, “Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign, because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP.”

Obi, according to Soludo, would only deplete the votes of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and pave the path for an APC victory.

He stated, “The current fleeting frenzy, if not checked, will cost Ndigbo dearly for years. The South-east has the lowest number of votes of any region, but it is also the only region where the presidential race might be a four-way race (it is a two-way race in the other five regions) thereby, ensuring that our votes won’t count in the making of the next president of Nigeria.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/soludo-i-wont-succumb-to-bullies-obi-knows-he-cant-win/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Kobicove(m): 9:20am On Jul 16
peculiar3:

for the records, if not that he has no shame, he lacks the moral stand to even speak in public as he was once caught collecting bribe to shift his stand..... internet NEVER forgets

Most of these guys claiming activists in Nigeria are only fighting for their pocket undecided

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by twilliamx(m): 9:39am On Jul 16
That's how they were cheering the youths on during ends sars but they all hid for cover when the shooting was done. Not one celebrity was caught in the line of fire. Awon oloribuku

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by LucemFerre: 9:43am On Jul 16
Nigerians are not unified, matured or evolved enough to hold a successful protest.
Make una no go die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Choiceone1: 9:43am On Jul 16
helinues:
Disgracing time beckoning

Your own grandpa refused to get brain at your old age
. This man is older than Tinubu so respect his age d way u are looking for respect 4 TINUBU
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by sukar886: 9:43am On Jul 16
Yes oooo.we muvee
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by BigTableShaker(f): 9:44am On Jul 16
EreluRoz:

Peaceful protest is a zero protest.

Blood must flow to get liberation.

Freedom is not cheap, it's a prize won with sweat, blood and determination.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by richie240: 9:44am On Jul 16
Which of d 'charley boy' biko? 1 or 2?
cool
mrvitalis:
Note Charley boy is older than Tinubu ooh

So please talk to him with respect

Choiceone1:
. This man is older than Tinubu so respect his age d way u are looking for respect 4 TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Choiceone1: 9:48am On Jul 16
Adakintroy:
Go and double your hustle you de protest.

You don see were them de protest because of hunger.
. Olorun o ni se eh ni arindi. If u even work and get money wat u are buying is expensiv because the money is now valueless because of d gvt useless policies

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Choiceone1: 9:52am On Jul 16
peculiar3:

. What of city boY that is old and answering boy are u attacking him too?
Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by richie240: 9:53am On Jul 16
CyrusVI:
cheesy

Theses billionaires aren't protesting the killings of your loved ones in the East. They are instead protesting cause of hunger

Na how una wan take hijack the protest una dey think

I think say Igbos say Dem no dey protest abi na Gambari person Charly Boy be?
Can u imagine.
Na how den go take replicate d destruction wey den inflict on sw during d last endsars 'revolution' den dey find again.
cool

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by agadez007(m): 9:54am On Jul 16
richie240:

Why not start from your state/region?
When are u going to hold ur state governors/reps accountable for how they perform/spend ur scare resources.

Una wey be say una revolution nor pass how una go take destroy lagos and other regions while sparing yours.

Taa there!
cool

...and ur own 'revolution' applies when it's somebody from outside ur own region.
cool
I don’t how what I posted relates to this nonsense you wrote

Pay per post happy slaves

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Believe In Youths, Police Can’t Stop Protest – Charly Boy by Calitoscassius(m): 9:54am On Jul 16
EreluRoz:
Peaceful protests do not achieve anything, no one would take peaceful protests serious or even notice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket / Zamfara APC Gov’ship Aspirants Petition NJC Over Abuse Of Court Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.