Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:41 AM

Should The Hospital Send My Results To My Spouse Or HR? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should The Hospital Send My Results To My Spouse Or HR? (109 Views)

Corona Virus: See The Hospital Where The Italian Is Being Kept- Picture / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should The Hospital Send My Results To My Spouse Or HR? by supokazeem: 9:34am On Jul 16
It is wrong for health care workers to tell your spouse, relatives or HR about your health except you consent or you are in a state that you cannot consent and such disclosure is required for your wellbeing. Na so one yeye nurse go tell boyfriend say sister don get belle and sister and boyfriend are doing platonic grin. Na so platonic relationship scatter grin grin grin

Share your thoughts and experience with health care workers not handling your health status confidentially.

(1) (Reply)

4 Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Imagine That / NCDC Records 126 New Cases, 3 Deaths, 442 Recoveries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.