Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,518 members, 7,971,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:21 PM

This Ai Era Is Really Coming With Crazy Inventions - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Ai Era Is Really Coming With Crazy Inventions (89 Views)

Write Anything You Want In 10 Seconds With This Ai Tool / Dude, The Iphone 13 Is Coming With 1TB Storage. / Banggood Prime Summer Sale Is Coming With Up To 100% Discounts And Free Gifts... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Ai Era Is Really Coming With Crazy Inventions by ICTNEWS: 10:03am On Jul 16
So, I believe most of us already know what deep-fake is and how cyber criminals have used it to fool many unsuspecting individuals who fall prey to their manipulations.

Well, theres a new invention that I might say is quite similar to deep-fake, however, as at the moment, the creators of this tech product are hoping that it is used for the purpose why it was created - It's a software that can CLONE you or anyone (just like deep-fake) but with the intent of helping you run your digital business even while you're away.

It is meant to be used mostly by coaches who mentor or create courses for their digital audiences. So, rather than staying up for the most hours of the night trying to attend to students.

You can simply clone yourself and train that Ai version of yourself to behave just like you, answer questions, offer trainings just as you would and do so much more.

Isn't that crazy? Also similar to one I saw on "Shark Tank" that one allows you to attend meetings even when you're asleep. It's a cloned version of you, that can be programmed and scheduled to show up for virtual meetings, all it does is to act like you, by nodding it's head, blinking and making certain gestures every now and then.

With this new model in context however, it behave even more advanced than the one mentioned above, that attends meetings on your behalf.

I'm not sure whether we should really fear these Ai tools or hope that it won't ruin the world eventually.

See screenshots below
Source ICTNEWS

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Macbook's Magsafe 2 Port For Sale? (pictures) / 90cm PHIMA Kitchen Hood & Heat Extractor / Dm To Install Games On Steam Deck And Dual Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.