Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,629 members, 7,979,140 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:24 PM

UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa (22088 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by IdeasYapayaski: 12:41pm On Jul 16
Paraman:
Can you explain why you're blaming the minister of information and the FG on this issue

Is it the minister of information or FG that caused the issue below?

https://leadership.ng/uae-imposes-visa-ban-on-nigerians-over-cult-clashes/

I couldn't believe the news when I first saw it, Eiye and Aiye clashed in Dubai, they were attacking themselves with cutlass... I couldn't believe my eyes grin

When you don't bring up your children well, they become a menance to any society they found themselves. UAE ought to have exterminated them for us! Because they're nothing but a nuisance to even our own society!

2 Likes

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by IdeasYapayaski: 12:42pm On Jul 16
KEVIND:

https://x.com/firstladyship/status/1813073160163762667?t=tBre6rkP3Yw83KtZ2sLb9A&s=19

When you don't bring up your children well, they become a menance to any society they found themselves. UAE ought to have exterminated the cultists that caused this for us! Because they're nothing but a nuisance to even our own society!
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by membranus: 12:45pm On Jul 16
MrAAA2:

400 USD is too expensive for a tourist visa.

Then stay in your country. There are enough tourist attractions in Nigeria to satisfy your curiosity.

1 Like

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by amaridigital(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16
slimfit1:
We need to understand that they have to protect their country from Nigerians that don't know how to protect their territory. I don't blame them blame us that refuse to face our government to give us what we want in Dubai. What is in Dubai can be done here if we want very simple, we need leaders that care for us only.

Blame Government, blame Government all the time even for visa ban placed as a result of cultism and drug trafficking. Are we the only Africans? Why are other African nationals not banned? What about countries with worse Governments and war torned nations? Na only Nigerians waka come?

4 Likes

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by Thabothabo101: 12:51pm On Jul 16
nairalanda1:
At the end, every country charges money for visa.

Even Nigeria.

The problem with this thread is that Nigerians want everything for free. It does not work that way.

Well said, chief. Plus the fact that being a shithole country doesn't come with entitlements nor respect.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by agabusta: 1:03pm On Jul 16
yinkeys:

Do you know the meaning of most ?
Do you know what it takes to be a con artistry ?
Market traders, teachers, doctors, carpenters, cobblers and you cool down to write this
You obviously don’t know a thing about global politics and who the real criminals are

80% of those Naija professionals you mentioned will defraud you without battling an eyelid. It seems you are not resident in Naija. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by nwirinedu(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16
werey!!
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by nairalanda1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16
Thabothabo101:

Well said, chief. Plus the fact that being a shithole country doesn't come with entitlements nor respect.

Yes, like I said earlier, we want respect, we got to do what the countries that have respect do....and that involves a lot of changes...

2 Likes

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by Exceed15: 1:21pm On Jul 16
Is it by force ? Dem no want you.

1 Like

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by slimfit1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16
amaridigital:

Blame Government, blame Government all the time even for visa ban placed as a result of cultism and drug trafficking. Are we the only Africans? Why are other African nationals not banned? What about countries with worse Governments and war torned nations? Na only Nigerians waka come?

Because they have foreign ministers that know how to look after their people. If you talking about drugs you do know that Tinubu has drug case around him. I'll sack you if you work in the Presidency.
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by VULCAN(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16
I find it fascinating how EVERY moniker who is supporting this fee and blaming Nigerians for it - is an APC U...in.

This cannot be a coincidence.

They have received orders from HQ.

Disgusting
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by tellwisdom: 1:42pm On Jul 16
If una like make una no hold the government and come out for protest, na them go still kill u

1 Like

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by AFONJACOW(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16
How I take survive all these for years is just what we call miracle... I cancelled my formal contract exactly when they placed this ban .... The day I dust my file and the first company I went for interview accepts and give me offer letter Same day despite Nigeria visa is not going.. I wake up, go to this company and took this job when nobody is employing Nigerians. Untop of it they come give me contract that will last till 2031... Is like God is doing wonder here. Anyway this didn't affect me .. God is so good

1 Like

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by adioolayi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16
Are visa fees refundable before?

If it's about high rate...Yes...it's too high!!!
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by Paraman: 2:21pm On Jul 16
Devil1Messenger:

Stop fooling yourself
Our govt is responsible for all this rubbish.
If the country good, wetin i wan go find for UAE?
How many UAE citizens are applying for visa to go to Nigeria?
The type of dundees we have in this country sha🤦‍♂️
See u sharing same link and laughing at yourself as if you are making sense🤣
Anyways u are making sense to ur fellow agbados sha
k
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by blaise26abj(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16
Zooposki:

If you men fix your country like the Arab men, would your women be going to their country to eat their shit? Do you see Arab women coming to Nigeria to eat your shit? You better hide your face in shame. Very soon your daughters will be going there to eat shit because you failed as a man.

Why are you triggered like this ? Did you eat shit then and the ban affected you getting your delicacy ? I am not stopping you from resuming. No one can
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by Zooposki(f): 2:32pm On Jul 16
blaise26abj:

Why are you triggered like this ? Did you eat shit then and the ban affected you getting delicacy ? I am not stopping you from resuming. No one can

You are not triggered that you are a failure compared to other races of men?
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by blaise26abj(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16
Zooposki:

You are not triggered that you are a failure compared to other races of men?

Go ask your dad while you eat shit !

1 Like

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by obaidan: 2:48pm On Jul 16
UAE slammed about 410USD visa fee on u which is not a big deal, na the person wey u vote slam 640k on you....
abi u wan make dem reduce am for u because u no know weytin good for u?

Go and cry for the person that devalued ur naira for u, not UAE
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by CorrectionFLuid: 3:08pm On Jul 16
slimfit1:
We need to understand that they have to protect their country from Nigerians that don't know how to protect their territory. I don't blame them blame us that refuse to face our government to give us what we want in Dubai. What is in Dubai can be done here if we want very simple, we need leaders that care for us only.

What's in Dubai can't be done here. Let's stop lying to ourselves.

Nigeria is already too poor, too corrupt, and too populated to achieve that. Add our diversity, tribalism and wickedness to the list.

Ordinary for Fulani to embrace modern ways of livestock farming na war. And politicians are trying to appease them because of votes.

And it's not as if they don't know that embracing modern systems will be better for them. They just want to be wicked to other Nigerians, and probably take over their lands and societies too.

You're here dreaming of Dubai.
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by AngelicBeing: 3:16pm On Jul 16
sad
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by legba1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16
arantess:

poverty don do you strong thing...
keep on wailing eh

Lolzzzz, poverty kee you there... You think everyone is wretched like you abi. So, tell me the essence if UAE imposing such amount as visa fee... Arindin
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by JohnieWalker12(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16
The website is fake. Dubai government no URL addresses ends with .gov.ae but one sharp guy for ministry don go package this one for FG to dey chop their fellow country men. Nigeria I hail thee
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by madjune(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16
kYjelly2:
They will say cultists ruined UAE but the king of cultism, Wole Soyinka is celebrated.

Some Nigerians live their chains sha.

A man that supported those who have ruined the economy and founded cultism is the one they worship.

I don’t know why some Nigerians despise good men, but instead, extol and elevate criminals.

Long years of military rule has conditioned Nigerians to see a good man as weak and a bad man as strong.

And naturally, people gravitate towards the bad man in matters of leadership. And, that's because people love to be flogged to do what's right.

1 Like

Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by Charly68: 4:48pm On Jul 16
This can only happen in time of Emilokan Governmental economy ...Only God can save us things stand...why would i waste my hard earned money on an unsuccessful visa application ? I better remain here fighting hard for my survival
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by Krankhead: 4:59pm On Jul 16
They are not forcing you to come to their country. So stop complaining. It's a matter 9f choice
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by Krankhead: 5:00pm On Jul 16
Charly68:
This can only happen in time of Emilokan Governmental economy ...Only God can save us things stand...why would i waste my hard earned money on an unsuccessful visa application ? I better remain here fighting hard for my survival
It's a choice . You don't have to go there. This has nothing to do with BAT. You should be happy that BAT govt fought to bring the visa issuance back. Do you know how m7ch to get Nigeria TC.
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by Kingzmate(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16
THAT ONE CONCERN PEOPLE WEY DEY FLY LIKE WITCH cool
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by MrAAA2: 7:07pm On Jul 16
membranus:

Then stay in your country. There are enough tourist attractions in Nigeria to satisfy your curiosity.

Of course there are. Unfortunately, curiosity varies, I'm unbothered as there are over 29 countries I can visit without being ask to pay 1k for verification, others would barely 100 USD. This is rather punitive than necessary.
It's impact reflects rather on Nigerian state, part of the fee is to verify your passport, NIN and other govt issued ID relevant for travel.
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by femi4: 7:18pm On Jul 16
ebinpawa:
Dem no want una before na
Make money from them...that's their plan
Let them pay through their nose
Re: UAE Slams ₦640,000 Non-Refundable Fee On Nigerians For Visa by poppingtags: 7:36pm On Jul 16
It's coz they see how we all want to troop out of our country. 🇹🇷 Visa is now 556k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... / Another Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.