Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,396 members, 7,891,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today (12464 Views)

Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by MelesZanawi: 1:09pm
franchasofficia:
Typical Ronu miscreants, sell his birthright, sew Asoebi uniform, buy Ram and cow, call Pasuma and party away his future grin cheesy

Na so o.
As them dey kill 3M of una papa for civil war, we still dey parry. E no even affect price of Beer and ram meat

Una dey do sir at home, we dey kill cow every weekend dey party. No be we say make your papa stupid.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Riqueleme(m): 1:13pm
Ejiakusmith:
This is sanwolu last tenure oooo .... But check out good works his doing , just like Alex Otti ....... If only Tinibu can be truthful to himself and the country 🇳🇬 at large
See ya Alex Otti 🤣
The state’s NLC Chairman, Ogbonnaya Okoro, had alleged that the state government is currently paying N20,100 while workers in the Local Governments receive N18,000 as minimum wage.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by ProfKKK: 1:15pm
Impressive. That`s a good one from the governor
naptu2:
Jubril A.Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Name Cannot Be Blank @DiaryofKeji

Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by ProfKKK: 1:17pm
Shut up your trash. How many has your "non tribalistic" governor done for people of other regions? Mind you I am from the south south.
ruggedboy01:
I hope people from SS and SE benefit from this, sanwoolu is tribalist governor angry sad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Exclusive101: 1:19pm
No be only kudus na amarachi

Racoon:
Nice development! However hope sane people would not later start hearing that billions were budget for this good development? At least many Corps member will have a tangible take off grant for self development SMEs. Kudus Sanwo-Olu led Lagos State government.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Exclusive101: 1:21pm
Yet Alex Otti n Soludo can not pay 18K minimum wage. You suppose perish of shame.

nesphil:
₦100, 000 today is like ₦25,000 some years ago.
anonimi:

How many weeks will this last in the Ebilokan environment of joblessness and unemployment until JagaBandit activates his 50 million army recruit plan, for planting beans, agbado and cassava
anonimi:

One eyed local champion of blind people
faithfull18:
His personal funds
kaypompey:
wink Good development but anyways less than a $100, imagine the worth of this amount before the distasteful naira...
anonimi:

Or even less, when petrol was N87 and food prices were not out of reach for the masses.
iwaeda:

They are really afraid of this protest, almost N10bn wasted on donation by people that acts on impulse. How many of 100 post will go to downtrodden, since most people in Lagos use leg. Anyways, congratulations to corpers for N100k dash. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Exclusive101: 1:23pm
Why not keep your foolish memory to yourself
jeromestarks:
This made me
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Draslo(m): 1:26pm
naptu2:
Today we'll discover those that only read headlines and those that actually read posts.
I Dey tell you. They will cry victimization and marginalization but here’s the governor offering automatic employment to all citizens of Nigeria regardless of state of origin. Meanwhile such can never happen in their side.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by SQLmastar(m): 1:32pm
jeromestarks:
This made me remember what happened during my time in the orientation camp and during my POP party.
My goodness! If you see how girls are being used, you will fear for your daughters.
One time, a guy took a girl to the toilet and fvcked every orifice on this female corper body. Later, his friends ( two guys ) joined him and did their own part. I was asked to come in and take a share but I was too focused. I couldn't let sex spoil my plans for the future. So, I left them.

When they finished with her, she couldn't work. We had to carry her to her bonk.

Once your girlfriend goes for NYSC, delete her number else, you will eat rotten pvssy all your life.
If you want a virgin woman, never marry a Corper. It's better you marry her, collect two kids from her body first before you allow her to go for NYSC than to marry her after NYSC.

If you want to have a peaceful lasting home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman and marry. Only her can guarantee you a happy home.
Lalami, is that you?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Umuinyioku: 1:35pm
LegendHero:

It’s actually 1k today. But if Abia state workers see that 100k, it covers almost 8month of their salary on minimum wage.

So if someone give you 8month salary, you no go happy? Coz I’m sure Abia no pay reach 12k for minimum wage after all the deductions.
Why referencing Abia Why so obsessed with the state?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Quebec91(m): 1:48pm
cheesy
faithfull18:
His personal funds
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by ceejay80s(m): 1:53pm
Story
I won't vote for you still
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by ceejay80s(m): 1:55pm
ruggedboy01:
I hope people from SS and SE benefit from this, sanwoolu is tribalist governor angry sad
Abokis nko ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by kedeojo(m): 1:57pm
anonimi:

How many weeks will this last in the Ebilokan environment of joblessness and unemployment until JagaBandit activates his 50 million army recruit plan, for planting beans, agbado and cassava
He don't own them but just a good gesture. He still want to give the best hundred jobs. Tell us your state and let us know, if he his not part of those who couldn't pay the current minimum wage of 30k. Don't go and die of hatred.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Sweeetheart(m): 1:57pm
Lagos corpers are getting 100k for pop but Abia workers can't get their 11month salaries of 18k yet those uncivilized monnkeys that can use their parents for ritual just to afford to rent a room in Lagos will be calling Lagos slum and all sort of demeaning names

Na thunda go fire all anambra govs except maybe Soludo, 1 penny I no get as Anambra Copa, useless people
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by LegendHero(m): 2:01pm
Umuinyioku:
Why referencing Abia Why so obsessed with the state?

I referenced Abia because you referenced Lagos.

Umuinyioku:
Lagos has lost its serenity with weird demolitions. No one's interested to invest in the City any longer. Houses, investments are being destroyed/demolished In the name of building a mega city.

No wonder real estate business is dwindling. No one is interested in buying properties as it's used to be.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by anonimi: 2:05pm
kedeojo:
He don't own them but just a good gesture. He still want to give the best hundred jobs. Tell us your state and let us know, if he his not part of those who couldn't pay the current minimum wage of 30k. Don't go and die of hatred.

Will you die of hatred if you know that Lagos is my state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by anonimi: 2:06pm
Exclusive101:
Yet Alex Otti n Soludo can not pay 18K minimum wage. You suppose perish of shame.

What concerns lagosians with Alex Otti and Soludo’s failures

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Bluntemperor: 2:11pm
naptu2:
More

WOW!
Governor Sanwo-Olu, Thank You and Well Done Sir!
These Corpers will remember you for life, that you add to their Welfare and who knows,some wealth may be created from this financial leap.
We hope the Lagos State Govt will keep it on yearly basis- to set a good example for other States in Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by hardon1(m): 2:11pm
Nice gesture especially for those wey don blow thier alawee

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Benwallt(m): 2:15pm
Ejiakusmith:
This is sanwolu last tenure oooo .... But check out good works his doing , just like Alex Otti ....... If only Tinibu can be truthful to himself and the country 🇳🇬 at large

This kind gesture must be limited to the people of southwest origin. Otti that 18k as minimum wage
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by OmotolaDiego(f): 2:24pm
And they will suffer for the next 8 years without Job and future. All these are strategy for Tinubu reelection bid come 2027. We know....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by blaise26abj(m): 2:48pm
jeromestarks:
This made me remember what happened during my time in the orientation camp and during my POP party.
My goodness! If you see how girls are being used, you will fear for your daughters.
One time, a guy took a girl to the toilet and fvcked every orifice on this female corper body. Later, his friends ( two guys ) joined him and did their own part. I was asked to come in and take a share but I was too focused. I couldn't let sex spoil my plans for the future. So, I left them.

When they finished with her, she couldn't work. We had to carry her to her bonk.

Once your girlfriend goes for NYSC, delete her number else, you will eat rotten pvssy all your life.
If you want a virgin woman, never marry a Corper. It's better you marry her, collect two kids from her body first before you allow her to go for NYSC than to marry her after NYSC.

If you want to have a peaceful lasting home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman and marry. Only her can guarantee you a happy home.
You know it is possible you witnessed a gang rape right ? Even if it wasn’t rape , a couple of educated prostitutes doesn’t mean all female coroners are like that . Generalization is wrong
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Barryspear: 3:18pm
Governor wey Sabi. Wish most State Governors can emulate him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by godwon01(m): 3:19pm
That is the reason why a lot of them are scrambling to serve in Lagos state. A very good gesture from the governor.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by VTJN(m): 3:51pm
jeromestarks:

Only a poor and never do well mofo will be doing all these that you're doing here. Prove me wrong that you're doing fine if I'm lying
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by EmekaBlue(m): 4:19pm
bcomputer101:
And they never increased Helinus salary despite been jobless for long.
grin grin grin

Poor Helinus
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by EmekaBlue(m): 4:22pm
Which day I go chop free government money
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by rickleye: 4:23pm
Congrats,
I wish I could reveal how we fought to increase the amount to N20k back in 2000. But I shall remain nameless.
What Sanwo olu has done without Implying is that N100,000 should be new min wage.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today by Tempulated(m): 5:23pm
naptu2:
Jubril A.Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Name Cannot Be Blank @DiaryofKeji

More workaholics and source of income for the government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? / Ex-Corpers: Beware Of Scam Jobs! / NYSC 2012 Batch C reference library.

Viewing this topic: austino677(m), Yemite15(m), noble2012(m), Davisjaunty, Dimaya, SAMTOBIJU(m), Macky2(m), MFFU and 29 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.